Awoo.

Nakamura and Iizuka on the Custom Hero

Zaysho

If they didn't want people's fan character's to be cooler than Sonic than they already fucked up following the logic of character OC's from the fanbase. Especially from the younger crowd.

Everyone knows that somewhere in their biography, it's written as word of OC God that 1 out of 3 of them has beaten up Sonic the Hedgehog in a 1 on 1 shonen anime fight at least twice.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

10 hours ago, Mega said:

See, what I'm wondering is if Sonic even is that popular with kids these days.

...and why they didn't add at least a lizard. I thought kids love lizards. :P

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/24/shun-nakamura-explains-the-sonic-forces-avatar-system/

We almost had something close to it. A dragon species was kind of considered for forces...now I'm sad ;u

• Thumbs Up 6

Dragons were too cool I suppose.
Funny how they say they didn't know how to make Dragons work visually in a Sonic game, since when do the Sonic gang reresemble the original animals that much? In the end it's just a snout, ears and tail, maybe some wings.
Heh, maybe they wanted to avoid Freedom Planet characters appearing in Sonic Forces. Altough we can still try to make Carol and MIlla.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 2

Wow, seriously? I REALLY wanted Dragons, too. D:

Oh well. That would've been a really cool option to have and absolutely perfect for me, but I guess we can't have things being "too cool", right?

...This game and the folks in charge of it confuse me sometimes. lol

• Thumbs Up 3