Awoo.

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

Zippo

Just now, GoldnEdge said:

He's blaming Tails now

Bad move, Tails is definitely the top dawg here. Remember the pecking order...

• Promotion 1

The good news is that all of us have a better idea how to fight this boss than we normally would have.

The bad news is I'm going to have the Oil Ocean music playing in my head all night.

• Chuckle 1

I want the subtitle of this thread to be "WHERE'S THE FUCKING RING TAILS" pretty please. 

Memes.

I'll watch until the next time he reaches act 2's boss. If he gets another game over I'm done man. I'm fucking done.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1

Just now, Faber-Of-Wisps-And-Might said:

I want the subtitle of this thread to be "WHERE'S THE FUCKING RING TAILS" pretty please. 

Memes.

I'll watch until the next time he reaches act 2's boss. If he gets another game over I'm done man. I'm fucking done.

I only really laughed when someone else mentioned it. Now I can't stop laughing whenever I remember him saying that.

I feel so bad for this guy. The rage going on in his head right now must be immense. 

1 minute ago, McGroose said:

I only really laughed when someone else mentioned it. Now I can't stop laughing whenever I remember him saying that.

I feel so bad for this guy. The rage going on in his head right now must be immense. 

I wish I had his determination. I would've thrown the controller through my window 8 game overs ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Faber-Of-Wisps-And-Might said:

I wish I had his determination. I would've thrown the controller through my window 8 game overs ago.

I remember getting a game over twice on Kingdom Valley in 06 cause of the mach speed sections and throwing my controller at the wall.

Poor guy must be trying his damnedest not to scream out loud. :/

6 minutes ago, Faber-Of-Wisps-And-Might said:

Done and done

• Promotion 1

Act 2 was already pretty different from act 1 in the original game. I wonder what spin Mania will have on it.