Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

10 minutes ago, Dr Egg-Gin said:
  Hide contents

It's hilarious how much the issue just tossed Vanilla aside like that. The first panel she appears in and it's like "Whoops I'm infected" with no build up. 

Then you have Vector who has the most badass death yet with plenty of build up. 

I'm still probably not going to read another issue until the threat is over now because I'm a chickenshit who was having a minor crisis at work.

They are the kind of character who matters more to the development to someone else, more than their own characterization. So makes sense. Its kinda funny , its just kinda like "Oh damn, "

1 hour ago, Petrifying Panda said:

About Tangle & Whisper

Reveal hidden contents

what exactly was being retconned here? Are they implying the phantom Shadows in Forces were actually Shadow androids? ‘cos I‘m not seeing any connection between the two.

Spoiler

That the shadow illusions even existed. The leader says the hedgehogs(S) are mia and the only two he could be refering two are...actually mai are sonic and shadow. The latter would presumably be faked via illusions, however. If they are MIA that means that he doesn't think shadow's around. Which means that shadow clones aren't being used. Because even the resistance people who would genuinely be surprised that shadow was on the badguy side, were fooled by those clones. So odds are they if some rando is saying shadow is gone. He's just gone.

This in combination with shadow causing villagers to vanish in his wake in issue 6 a time period that would be elaborated to have been heavily edited , and the only character to have beef with shadow based around this period just had it elaborated on to have been a very specific scenario with a very specific kind of replacement enemy that allows them to not reference shadow in forces at all.

Whether at Ian's Discretion or at Sega's direction. " Shadow wasn't there don't ask " seems to be how they want to play that. And at least in this comic, that's a pretty interesting retcon. Well if they ever elaborate on where shadow actually was, but I get the funny feeling that might be one of life's mysteries.

58 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Feels a bit contrived for someone infected to be able to sneak in when Gemerl can trivially scan everyone and has been hyper-vigilant about any zombots getting in. Minor complaint, though. Otherwise the issue's fine...though I still don't feel like the emotional beats land as well as they should. T&W continues to be much more successful at that.

I think there was potential for more emotion but this shit was moving at well... sonic speed. I blinked and people were robotted. Also for me personally this is the kinda thing where it drags on, considering it can't be permanent looses gas if it takes to long. And this and the previous issue very much felt like filler, imo

6 hours ago, Wraith said:

Not acknowledging something isn't the same thing as contradicting it.

Sure .

Doesn't help when they go " Yo dog hold this replacement enemy. Don't talk about that other thing don't worry about that "

I know I'm risking setting this topic on fire again, but I was thinking about Shadow.

Considering recent events I know where I would took his 'development'

Spoiler

Between his Phantom Fake, Zombie Shadow and now those Androids, people actually fear him. (I know not many people know about Diamond Cutters, but perhaps Shadow-Aindroids were weapon in war. Or maybe there could be a scene where Whisper in public act negatively towards him and people start getting ideas).

But twist, Shadow don't give a f@#$ what people think, just doing what he does and ignoring any hostilities towards him.

Except twist-twist (un-twist?) Shadow is just pretending. He is frustrated with situation, but doesn't even knows who to blame, so he's angry at himself, pushing his emotions down and himself to limits. And then someone has a little heart-to-heart with him and resolves it. Whisper would be surprisingly good choice since 1 being reserved she could notice emotions he's hiding. 2 She similarly blames herself for things that aren't her fault (death of her team) 

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

I haven't read the issue but it honestly sounds less like it's a retcon and more like Eggman just has some left over Shadow Androids to me. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm guessing the phantom ruby along with Infinite are off-limits, so that may the the reason, but the phantoms existed in IDW too, Sonic mentions fighting the illusion of Metal in Forces in issue 7. They just can't be used I guess?

That could explain Why

Spoiler

The android were used instead.

So yes, I think it's a way to dance around the mandates, but not really a retcon. And

Spoiler

Shadow was officially missing during the six months.

3 minutes ago, Tangled Jack said:

I'm guessing the phantom ruby along with Infinite are off-limits, so that may the the reason, but the phantoms existed in IDW too, Sonic mentions fighting the illusion of Metal in Forces in issue 7. They just can't be used I guess?

That could explain Why

Reveal hidden contents

The android were used instead.

So yes, I think it's a way to dance around the mandates, but not really a retcon. And

Reveal hidden contents

Shadow was officially missing during the six months.

Spoiler

I'm kinda surprised this is apparently up for debate. I've only watched the Cutscenes/a couple Let's Plays but it seems pretty obvious that Shadow was being held prisoner. Episode Shadow pretty much says as much.

51 minutes ago, SBR2 said:
  Hide contents

I'm kinda surprised this is apparently up for debate. I've only watched the Cutscenes/a couple Let's Plays but it seems pretty obvious that Shadow was being held prisoner. Episode Shadow pretty much says as much.

Watch em again.

Episode shadow doesn't say as much. Infinite hits the self destruct and leaves. He breaks free of the illusion before that happens too. Him being trapped is literally something parts of the fanbase made up and spread. Go watch it again, that's why its up for debate. Because they do not clarify what happened.

1 hour ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I know I'm risking setting this topic on fire again, but I was thinking about Shadow.

Considering recent events I know where I would took his 'development'

Hide contents

Between his Phantom Fake, Zombie Shadow and now those Androids, people actually fear him. (I know not many people know about Diamond Cutters, but perhaps Shadow-Aindroids were weapon in war. Or maybe there could be a scene where Whisper in public act negatively towards him and people start getting ideas).

But twist, Shadow don't give a f@#$ what people think, just doing what he does and ignoring any hostilities towards him.

Except twist-twist (un-twist?) Shadow is just pretending. He is frustrated with situation, but doesn't even knows who to blame, so he's angry at himself, pushing his emotions down and himself to limits. And then someone has a little heart-to-heart with him and resolves it. Whisper would be surprisingly good choice since 1 being reserved she could notice emotions he's hiding. 2 She similarly blames herself for things that aren't her fault (death of her team) 

I like this idea.

Spoiler

But i'm cruel and I want it to get much worse for shadow before it gets better if that happens.  Like after this is over and he reasonably is upset about not being able to kill eggman no one agrees with him. No one even considers his opinion and is actively upset that shadow would try to challenge the status quo. Even his friends, he lashes out reasonably and it is said if he's gonna be how he is , they don't even want him saving his world. And he obliges. He leaves. The world turns against him, but in a way where he can't actually fight like he always has. He would be fighting the people he wanted to protect. So to protect them from himself someone he would consider a monster, he leaves.

Later, and hopefully not to quickly in a fit of the universes cruel irony. They need shadow's help, really bad.Like really really bad. And they go look for him, first location is the arc, and he isn't there. And now its really bad now. Its unbelievably bad , I dunno black arms found away to sonic's universe and started tearin up shop. Or screw it retcon em in , who cares at this point. But in a stroke of luck GUN commander man tower guy is like " Yo he took one of our space ships and flew off into deep space . When we asked what was up because he was looking wild depressed...well more than usual " he just said " I'm a monster " and just flew out into space."

So basically they have to go on a space adventure before the whole world gets eaten by aliens.

Dunno where it goes after that, I guess it works out. Because more stories need to be told.

But I dunno if we gonna go through that story , I want shadow to be sad. I want him to be lost and shit if we going that route. Bring the pain. Emotionally anyway.

2 hours ago, SBR2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I checked a playthrough of this myself and, from the sounds of it, Shadow did escape Infinite's illusion well before Sonic got jumped. There are some weird parts of this, like at the beginning of the Virtual Reality level, Rouge (illusion) mentions Omega was destroyed three months ago, but this is likely just Infinite messing with Shadow's head. Doesn't really sound like he had any hold on Shadow as far as I can tell. It's not clear how much time passed but it sounds like it was just a brief test (Infinite even says the power hasn't been tuned yet). Shadow just disappears for six months since Episode Shadow ends surprisingly early (cutting to Sonic's defeat).

They just didn't know where to force Shadow into Forces' plot since it was supposed to be Sonic and Rookie/Buddy/OC/Sue's show. Don't overthink it.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I guess this is what I get for lookin' after my own."

Vector is a fantastic character and these were a great set of books that I got to read today. It's always a mini Christmas when just one comes out but two on the same day? Oh me, oh my.

The Tangle and Whisper issue has taken off for me in a way that's really captured my full attention. It's hitting the emotional beats that it needs to just fine without getting to outwardly graphic. There's a lot to be said about what the terror of a situation can do for you when most of what's happened is left up to your imagination. It cannot be overstated how grateful I am that Ian's allowed to be as free with Eggman as he is because this man is a ruthless, scary monster and the amount of destruction and havoc he's caused in such a short amount of time within the confines of just this new continuity is astonishing. Even better is the ending of this third issue where the set up for ending it where it all began came into play. It has a very distinct, action-cartoon vibe to it.

I was taken aback by all the Shadow Androids. I keep forgetting about this man's ability to make sure bits of lore don't go to waste and one of, if not the biggest, wasted opportunities as far as the games were concerned were those things. Seeing rows and rows of them only for them to show up in two Eggman levels and the 2-Player mode of Shadow the Hedgehog and to then never be brought up again is just criminal. One of those should have been doing the Neo Metal Sonic thing and thinking it were the real Shadow or something.

Issue 22 on the other hand continues my love for witnessing survival and showing how my favorite characters deal with the fallout of it in ways that I would never, ever, ever get to see happen in the narrative of the games. The only part where it necessarily feels a bit rushed for me is with Vanilla, if only because the scene with her didn't have too much space dedicated to it. It did get across what it needed to (as Cream's nightmares are only going to get worse) but I do agree some build up might have helped. Then again, I can forgive it because she's not exactly as important as someone like Vector, who did indeed just get the Golden Metal for Badassery, not just for the conviction he held towards remaining loyal towards his team with his actions but getting a fair good number of awesome lines to boot. 

The way he just dives after Charmy without any hesitation so that Espio can get away was a neat way to keep his buddy safe but to also, in a more morbid way, keep good on the promise to not leave Charmy on his own. I have a tremendous amount of respect for both of their desires to remain connected with their friend  and how he views what Charmy did as an act of heroism. Finally getting to see Full Zombot Charmy was great too, although, it did send a bit of a painful jolt through my heart. 

I'm also greatly appreciative of the fact that Espio got a tear in his eye after witnessing his boss' sacrifice. There was a lot of crying in this issue actually. I shouldn't enjoy their suffering so much but, you know... I do.

I saw a "Froggy? Where are you?!" in that crowd but... Mr. Big is MIA so that's weird. Rouge is also MIA but that's clearly a set-up for something. After hearing the news about Shadow she just darted off and as of now has not returned. I'm so intrigued by all of this. I need more. It's like vitamins for me guys. 

Mr. Ominous Monkey Man in a cloak also intrigued me a bit. I was wondering what could have been going through his mind that whole time. Did he see the writing on the wall and just decided he wanted to go out with a crowd of people? Was it truly just that he didn't want to be alone? Was he going crazy? Guess I'll never know. I've never been in a Zombot Apocalypse so I don't entirely know how I'd act. I normally am rather fond of being alone but would I be in that situation? Perhaps not.

Slightly wondering how he managed to get past Gemerl if he was infected. It's not something that totally wrecks the issue or anything but it's a bit of an oddity considering how hard for security he is. 

Also, I'm glad Tails, despite not having his data, did confirm that he still has a way of fixing the problem. He just needs Sonic to hurry back with what he's got and... to hopefully find another lab. I guess they could borrow one from Eggman if they ask nicely.

One thing that definitely felt weird was the one page with the Deadly Six. The point where it cuts in makes little sense and the point where it shifts back to the Resistance HQ also felt strange. I'm not entirely sure what that was about as it didn't even cover anything we didn't already know. 

Having the context for what the deal with Cover B was about kind of gives off a more depressing vibe than just a creepy one now. I still can't stop looking at or thinking about this cover. 

I really want the next issue right now. This is gonna be an especially hard wait. 

• Thumbs Up 4

They're based on one of the recolors used in ShtH's multiplayer mode. Because no reference may ever go unmade.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know that, but the actual androids are red.

Silver Shadows would've been cool, they have guns and other weapons.

Guns vs. Wisp Weapons.

Just read Issue 22. This was somewhere between pretty good and okay. I'm not quite sure where to put my finger.

Spoiler
  • Highlights were from the preview and how Vector goes out.
  • The Zeti page was relatively well placed to not interrupt the contamination. Interesting that Zazz of all Zeti doesn't seem too into the plan, though he might've just woken up.
  • Oddly enough, Charmy isn't the cause of things going to shit despite being barely visible on the cover, which I guess is accurate to the solicit.  Of course, we'll get to that in the next two posts.
  • A bit surprised Cream made it, but then that might've been intentional. Vanilla, on the other hand, is obvious.
  • I kinda sighed when I saw you know who near the end, but that's seemingly correcting itself. Which is a...admittedly interesting surprise. Before I was wondering if we're gonna see Silver and recently Rouge's side of things, but now Spiral Hill might be the next destination.
  • If there was anything I can say against this issue, it's that things fall apart pretty fast? There wasn't much time for this to settle in with the refugees--the hidden infectee is barely around, there's not a chance for anyone to really react to her, and Vanilla only show up as she making contact.

21 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

The art in this issue is uh...questionable

Yeah, sometimes it looks good, but often times the next panel will have some weirdness about it.

20 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

Record scratch

Oh wow they are just retconning forces

Shoutouts to shadow the hedgehog ( game references) . Also I guess that's how they do that, kind of a cop out but there's one more issue.

But uh retcons huh

What do you mean?

15 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

I really liked this chapter, though more so the Tangle and Whisper one. This chapter really went all out on casualties and drama. I really liked that. Yeesh it's bad. More heroes down, more to probably go.

So now we got the Whisper details and I think she shot up as best girl for me. I find her more interesting than Blaze though wonder where she will be going from here on out after the mini series climax. Sometimes once a mystery is revealed, suddenly a character loses part of their intrigue. Too soon to call, but I hope she doesn't go stagnant after this.

Oh, Tangle and Whisper! 

How is it that I just noticed that Charmy's got spikes on his gloves and shoes now. Like how the Werehog transformation magically gave Sonic kleetes. 

The two issues were terrific! For issue#22, 

Spoiler

I loved the cloaked figure's character....he's infected and know that he is a danger but is at the same time scared and didn't want to be alone.  I kinda cried a little inside when Vanilla was infected.  She's like that Mom you always wanted and don't want to see hurt.  Vector went out like a boss at least.  I'm enjoying this series a lot and will be sad to see it end.

Tangle and Whisper#3

Spoiler

I feel so bad for poor Whisper and what she had to go through.  She was very close with her band of friends and then Mimic "wants to be on the winning side" and guts everyone.  I hope he gets what is coming to him and I love Whisper's hug with Tangle! It was very hard for her to open up like that and to make some progress is great!  

Okay, I'll admit that this issue surprisingly ends with a mostly satisfying recap of not only Whisper's backstory, but Mimic's as well. The surprising part is what a satisfying penultimate point the ending is, as I honestly didn't see this heading for the finish line this [emotional sounding word] even if I wasn't sure how it reasonably could.

Btw, here's a list of songs that might be nice for certain portions.

Main Book Issue 22

Spoiler

(This one just happened to cycle the moment Charmy got loose)

Whisper Miniseries

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Dr. Franken-Mike said:

Mr. Ominous Monkey Man in a cloak also intrigued me a bit. I was wondering what could have been going through his mind that whole time. Did he see the writing on the wall and just decided he wanted to go out with a crowd of people? Was it truly just that he didn't want to be alone? Was he going crazy? Guess I'll never know. I've never been in a Zombot Apocalypse so I don't entirely know how I'd act. I normally am rather fond of being alone but would I be in that situation? Perhaps not.

I think it was a situation that he knew it was too late for himself, he was infected, and it was slowly eating him up inside. It was a selfish move, but it's clear he was terrified and wanted to be around people and not be completely alone when he "died" by Zombot. 

Was really happy to finally get a solid look at Charmy's zombot design. Probably one of the hardest hitting ones yet, seeing someone normally so fun-loving and energy filled look completely stiff, dead, and lifeless. I'm surprised how far they went with the emotion this time around as well. I'm surprised Ian was allowed to have Espio legitimately devastated by Vector becoming infected, and going out in a blitz of glory on his own terms. Espio's usually collected and no-nonsense, so it was really nice to see that break, and having to be convinced to continue onwards. It was depressing as hell to see Cream this issue as well as she so desperately reaches out for Vanilla. Her nightmares were bad enough, and they're just amped up ten fold now.

The art this issue was pretty meh though. I will say that some of the designs of the regular citizens were pretty interesting, and I liked how you could even see the girl who originally started talking to the infected cloaked monkey later as a Zombot during the attack. But a lot of the art felt pretty stiff, and made way for some really odd expressions, especially the one with Cream and Amy where Amy is crying at Cream's selflessness, which someone has already edited to take the piss out of it.

16 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

I really liked this chapter, though more so the Tangle and Whisper one. This chapter really went all out on casualties and drama. I really liked that. Yeesh it's bad. More heroes down, more to probably go.

So now we got the Whisper details and I think she shot up as best girl for me. I find her more interesting than Blaze though wonder where she will be going from here on out after the mini series climax. Sometimes once a mystery is revealed, suddenly a character loses part of their intrigue. Too soon to call, but I hope she doesn't go stagnant after this.

The acknowledgement of Shadow has more or less been extinguished, so....

15 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Why does mimic have scars on his mouth while he didnt have them in the flahs back?

I'd assume he got them in a fight with Whisper.

That or that's just how he looks now that he's older.

14 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Spoiler

Scene with Zeti is a little pointless, if fairly harmless. BTW, what zone are they now? I don't recall Castlevania Clock Tower in Lost World.

I think it's supposed to be the inner workings of Eggman's Base in Lava Mountain.

14 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

That's the retcon

They aren't running around

Pay attention to the dialog

Who isn't running around? Skulk's post says nothing like that.

14 hours ago, StaticMania said:

I wonder whose idea it was to keep the metallic toddler inside an Sonic Adventure 1 capsule.

Those things are notoriously fragile.

The what now?

14 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Not a retcon in my opinion. Eggman might use the Shadow clones to conquer the world. But he decided to use his stock of Shadow robots as a backup (maybe Infinite decides to use shadow clones against him? maybe someone steals his original phantom ruby?)

What? Huh?

14 hours ago, Shadowlax said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

They said hedgehogs were Mia, the only two hedgehogs he could be referring to are sonic and shadow. Amy is around, so is silver and his existence in general is limited knowledge

And the leader knows who shadow is because hes about to say his name.

There are no shadow clones, as of currently at least. I dont think sega wants to associate shadow with that.

I dont think so , after the fight where all the villagers conveniently vanished.I think the intent is clear

"Shadow was gone. Where was he , dont ask. There were no clones shadow wasn't there"

That's because Shadow also disappeared during 6 months before appearing again (when he saves Sonic from a Shadow clone in Sonic Forces).

In the Sonic forces prequel comic number 3 and Episode Shadow we can assume Infinite traps Shadow in a pocket dimension.

So the hedgehogs MIA are: Sonic trapped in the death Egg, Shadow trapped in the pocket dimension

Essentially.

The only obstacle is that Shadow exits the Virtual Reality at the end of the DLC, seemingly in time to hear about Sonic being taken down at least.

Not a retcon in my opinion. Eggman might use the Shadow clones to conquer the world. But he decided to use his stock of Shadow robots as a backup (maybe Infinite decides to use shadow clones against him? maybe someone steals his original phantom ruby?)

13 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Aaaaa. Forgive me for missing a single letter. Okay, you're right, but that doesn't changes my point.

Flynn CHOOSE (or was told to) keep Phantom Shadow away. Story still work, perhaps be slightly better, if

Hide contents

Phantom Shadow was here doing the killing, rather than resurrecting very similar plot device to do basically the same thing.

It would be more vicious, watching "Shadow" killing those folks, rather than bunch of look-a-like robots. But  I can imagine Sega being offended by this, seeing how picky they are with IDW.

They were Androids instead of Phantoms because it was supposed to be discreet under Mimic's assistance. Some old bunker where no one else could know outside of anyone who finds his or Whisper's mask doesn't really have much need for Phantoms.

13 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

You can also say issue 7 was a retcon. In Forces Eggman said his final plan was the death egg robot. but in IDW his final plan was Neo metal Sonic.

BUT

Death Egg robot still happened (flashback in issue 1)

Yeah, that's something I didn't really like either, but honestly it works well enough with the character saying it.

12 hours ago, LukA8 said:

#22 was alright. It felt rushed to me compared to last issue where not much was going on, and I would have liked to see them explore the creepy vibe of the whole base setting more instead of hell breaking loose immediately, but I guess there wasn't enough space for that. Quite surprised Sonic wasn't shoehorned into this one at all.

Hide contents

The fact that someone turned full zombot that exact moment they were passing through however felt way more bullshit to me, it was obviously just for moving the story along but there could have been a better way to get this one rolling. 

/

7 hours ago, Dr Egg-Gin said:
  Hide contents

It's hilarious how much the issue just tossed Vanilla aside like that. The first panel she appears in and it's like "Whoops I'm infected" with no build up. 

Then you have Vector who has the most badass death yet with plenty of build up. 

I'm still probably not going to read another issue until the threat is over now because I'm a chickenshit who was having a minor crisis at work.

Yeah, that's the big failure of this for me as well.

12 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

How did yal feel about the art on the main book

In general or for this issue?

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

I think it was a situation that he knew it was too late for himself, he was infected, and it was slowly eating him up inside. It was a selfish move, but it's clear he was terrified and wanted to be around people and not be completely alone when he "died" by Zombot. 

Was really happy to finally get a solid look at Charmy's zombot design. Probably one of the hardest hitting ones yet, seeing someone normally so fun-loving and energy filled look completely stiff, dead, and lifeless. I'm surprised how far they went with the emotion this time around as well. I'm surprised Ian was allowed to have Espio legitimately devastated by Vector becoming infected, and going out in a blitz of glory on his own terms. Espio's usually collected and no-nonsense, so it was really nice to see that break, and having to be convinced to continue onwards. It was depressing as hell to see Cream this issue as well as she so desperately reaches out for Vanilla. Her nightmares were bad enough, and they're just amped up ten fold now.

The art this issue was pretty meh though. I will say that some of the designs of the regular citizens were pretty interesting, and I liked how you could even see the girl who originally started talking to the infected cloaked monkey later as a Zombot during the attack. But a lot of the art felt pretty stiff, and made way for some really odd expressions, especially the one with Cream and Amy where Amy is crying at Cream's selflessness, which someone has already edited to take the piss out of it.

Yeah. That's what I'm going with too. I keep staring at the Cover B art and feeling sad. It's great. Honestly, I'm wondering if it might be my new favorite. It's so much more effective to me than Cover A where the somber moment before everything went down is what's being depicted rather than a showcase of all hell breaking loose.

I'm also very happy to have a clear view of Zombot Charmy. I can finally do some sort of an attempt at fan-art for him. Maybe a before and after pic like one of the upcoming covers is doing, just to sell that juxtaposition. Also, really happy with how Espio was handled too. Him and Vector went on a mission to recover Charmy, succeeded, but when all was said and done he just ended up just losing another member of the gang. He just got one of the saddest promotions ever. Eggman made Espio cry. 

I generally agree about the art. There were a lot of times where they looked weird and off but there were also a lot of times where they looked fine or even great. I especially liked the expressions on the monkey when he was sitting and talking to that girl. However, there were other things like how strangely lanky everyone would get at times. I swear, Vector's leg grows 3 times as big when he's punting the Zombots back through the door. It doesn't even work as a perspective shot. 

12 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Could be better, but the artist can progress. Even Evan Stanley and ABT were beginners when they were hired by Archie.

Her's was at least an interesting style with relatively out there characters.

What was his first story?

10 hours ago, Petrifying Panda said:

I think something more akin to Archie’s Mobius Timeline would fill that hole better. It doesn’t need to retell the entire story, but fill us in on the essential bullet points of each adventure.

That'd be nice.

9 hours ago, LukA8 said:

I wonder if the Chaotix have a Charmy tracker, like they promised him ice cream but instead got him microchipped at the vet in case he runs off again after their usual arguments. Kinda suspicious to track down a bee so easily in the middle of the apocalypse > : 0

I'm just wondering how they got him in the thing.

7 hours ago, Diogenes said:

Feels a bit contrived for someone infected to be able to sneak in when Gemerl can trivially scan everyone and has been hyper-vigilant about any zombots getting in. Minor complaint, though. Otherwise the issue's fine...though I still don't feel like the emotional beats land as well as they should. T&W continues to be much more successful at that.

Oops!