Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

1 minute ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Come again?

An A.I. glitch in Sonic Heroes makes Sonic run straight off the arena when the Team Sonic boss starts in Team Rose's story.

People interpreted this differently.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 5

14 minutes ago, Fire-N-Space said:

Don't see any flanderisation there just a girl following her heart when she finds Sonic he is so over come with emotions that he just off the building! I think a more friendlier time she shows affection toward Sonic was in Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood at the end of the game if your been nice to her.

6 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Come again?

Ch'yeah, what is the world...? :joy: 

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

An A.I. glitch in Sonic Heroes makes Sonic run straight off the arena when the Team Sonic boss starts in Team Rose's story.

3 minutes ago, Fire-N-Space said:

Yeah! Cream couldn't believe to.

Oh my goodness, that's horrible! And by horrible, I mean amazing!! :lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.e17ee5815b6db7eca06da7c5cf9e8e56.jpeg

• Nice Smile 1

Just now, Polkadi said:

Talking about the cutscene after the fight.

I like how we are saying Heroes, 06, Rush, Generations and Lost World are bad Amy writing but we are forgetting one game here Ladies and Gentlemen. One of my favourites. The game where Amy was written to concentrate her love of Sonic so much that she summons a version of him to fight by her side. The game where she forces Sonic to adopt someone so she can be the Mum. Remember SONIC BATTLE!? Love it as I do, this game really took Amy's creepy factor to a new level, which it thankfully has never hit again.

• Thumbs Up 8

6 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

I like how we are saying Heroes, 06, Rush, Generations and Lost World are bad Amy writing but we are forgetting one game here Ladies and Gentlemen. One of my favourites. The game where Amy was written to concentrate her love of Sonic so much that she summons a version of him to fight by her side. The game where she forces Sonic to adopt someone so she can be the Mum. Remember SONIC BATTLE!? Love it as I do, this game really took Amy's creepy factor to a new level, which it thankfully has never hit again.

Not to mention that the former situation is the result of Zeena before Zeena.

9 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Some things are worth drinking to forget.

Blimey...

• Nice Smile 1

Just now, The Tenth Doctor said:

Sonic Battle's Amy was funny to but I didn't like the way others treated her, but it added one of her best moves Girl Bomber!  

11 minutes ago, Fire-N-Space said:

Sonic Battle's Amy was funny to but I didn't like the way others treated her, but it added one of her best moves Girl Bomber!  

Girl Bomber...? Waitaminute...as in--

latest?cb=20071228185129&path-prefix=en

Oh dea! :o

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just glad that the character development mandate has at least been loosened, if not rid of entirely. (Source is a few pages back)

3 hours ago, Korke said:

Amy's one-sided creep romance from those old games has only brought harm to her character.

There is a lot more to Amy than being just a unlikable stalker.

Not to sonic team it seems sometimes

2 hours ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Not to mention she kind of gets addicted to boxercising, to the point where she passes out.

She even forces Cream and Emerl into doing it with her.

Why would she do something like that? Because she believes it will make Sonic like her better.

As I mentioned before, there's nothing wrong with Amy being a fangirl over Sonic.

Just don't let the dial turn from healthy and playful admiration into unhealthy obsession. Also, she can do much more than fangirl over Sonic and break stuff with her hammer.

• Thumbs Up 4

54 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

Not to mention she kind of gets addicted to boxercising, to the point where she passes out.

Next you're gonna tell me she's popping pills.

• Nice Smile 1

1 hour ago, Sonictrainer said:

Also, she can do much more than fangirl over Sonic and break stuff with her hammer.

The question is does sega know that. TBF they sometimes forget the 2nd thing

47 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Next you're gonna tell me she's popping pills.

mobian opiod epidemic

Looks like the collectors around here are all going to have to empty their wallets to fetch all the covers...

"Hi Jean Michel. There are actually five covers for issue #1, and four for #2-4! We'll be revealing more of them right up to the release of issue #1. Thanks for checking!"

That was posted in response to a question regarding the "missing" variant for #1, which apparently isn't a variant at all, the missing cover (when we thought it was two a piece) is the main cover for #1 which is being done by Tyson. So what do we all think of that? 17 covers to collect for #1-4 in April. Phew.  

12 hours ago, Fire-N-Space said:

Havonbob-something. That's you from the deceased SEGA forums, right?

11 hours ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

I'm just glad that the character development mandate has at least been loosened, if not rid of entirely. (Source is a few pages back)

I'll only believe when I see with my own eyes. I've got so used to be fooled by politicians that it's really hard to believe in anything lmao.

15 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

So, if the Freedom Fighters DO show up, how do you want them to be used? I think a crossover between this continuity and the old one would be neat.

Y'know I've been thinking about that. This Year should mark 25 Years of Sonic Comics right? It'd be really cool if they could work out some sort of deal to celerbrate it with IDW Sonic meeting Archie and Fleetway Sonic's

14 hours ago, Fire-N-Space said:

I saw It being very cute Amy wanting to marry Sonic but I don't think that was ever her entire character Amy cares for Sonic's well being in the games to that's why she is in love with him. I don't like Ian Flynn's take on there relationship.          

Yep threats of Violence sure are a romantic thing alright..

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Korke said:

Havonbob-something. That's you from the deceased SEGA forums, right?

Did the fixation on "Amy loving Sonic openly" and insistence Heroes was her best interpretation give it away?

I wonder if the comic will have an ongoing plot of some sorts.

• Nice Smile 1

There's nothing inherently wrong with Amy being enamored with Sonic. The problem is that certain games took it further than they ought to. Trying to force someone into marriage is disrespectful and not the action of a true friend.

• Nice Smile 1

This is the Sonamy I want:

tumblr_inline_oonnluBkLN1sh0iwc_540.jpg

Something funny and casual, and not a full-blown marriage-frenchkiss-melodrama like with Sally.

It's something that I think can be accepted by the mandates, as this kind of funny casual stuff does not lead to a commited relationship.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2

16 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

This is the Sonamy I want:

tumblr_inline_oonnluBkLN1sh0iwc_540.jpg

Something funny and casual, and not a full-blown marriage-frenchkiss-melodrama like with Sally.

It's something that I think can be accepted by the mandates, as this kind of funny casual stuff does not lead to a commited relationship.

But Amy's rejecting Sonic here

That means she's hiding her love

• Nice Smile 1

7 minutes ago, Razule said:

But Amy's rejecting Sonic here

That means she's hiding her love

That's because he smells bad.

It's funny that she's the one rejecting him in this situation :D

Just now, ElectroKyurem said:

There's nothing inherently wrong with Amy being enamored with Sonic. The problem is that certain games took it further than they ought to. Trying to force someone into marriage is disrespectful and not the action of a true friend.

She wasn't trying to force Sonic in to marriage it's more like she was playing with him to get a funny reaction.