Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Or get Zooey to do it? Maybe that's their main reason to make her a member. No wonder she whacked badniks with a frying pan!

A cook for the team. I wonder what meals she could make. I have this headcanon that she's vegetarian because of a fanfic I read and because she apparently dislikes red meat.

• Nice Smile 1

You know when Zooey fought the robots with the pan, is it me or does Zooey reminds me of Rapunzel from Tangled? I think it's kind of similiar they both fight with pans.

Image result for rapunzel panImage result for Zooey_destroys_robot.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

31 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Wait, what? What does that even mean?

It means that chronological next week's episode takes place before Mr Eggman

Screenshots at 19:50

Wow, how many different Eggmen are we gonna see in this series? That screenshot seems to bring the tally up to four (well, three if you don't count Morpho).

4 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Wow, how many different Eggmen are we gonna see in this series? That screenshot seems to bring the tally up to four (well, three if you don't count Morpho).

Is the one that built Morpho and annihlated his Dimension still the same one from the Mirror Dimension? If not, that's five. 

It would be cool if Morpho's Eggman wasn't so much a dunce as he was a complete sadistic psychopathic sociopathic beast of a villain ala Archie Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Preview screenshot of " Where Have All the Sonic's Gone?"

Hide contents

DHd1pFFUIAACYwq.jpg:large

Did Sonic get arrested, and did Amy just bust him out? What's going on here? I look forward to seeing how this goes. 

16 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Wait, what? What does that even mean?

...That it's aired out of order? It's not uncommon. I mean Eggman mentions Mombot literally an episode before he even creates her so.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's so strange how season 2 has done a good job with adding more continuity, yet it's still annoying how they can't air their episodes in order... It would be nice to see the episodes air as they're supposed to.

Maybe they had to, in order to avoid sudden hiatus breaks? Maybe the team noticed a few heavy errors that needed fixing for some of these episodes, and instead of making us wait weeks later to air just that episode, they decided to air some later episodes first, which wouldn't badly affect the show's progression, until issues from previous episodes were fixed.

In that case, it's kind of a smart solution, it allows them to keep entertaining the fans, while still fighting to get some views on TV. Better than season 1 going on so many halts in the US, while France had only 1 hiatus break for season 1.

For the US at least, season 2 had no hiatus breaks at all, and good thing too, since it was abruptly moved to Boomerang after the first episode aired out of nowhere on CN. The season is about over, and I don't think there will be a hiatus any time soon.

Boomerang may not be the channel we want Sonic Boom on, for numerous reasons, but at least they treat the show a lot better in the form of new episode airings and weekend reruns. If only they advertised the show, gave sneak previews, and aired reruns during the weekdays.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here are the preview images for "Where Have All the Sonics Gone?", straight from the Sonic Tumblr:

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"It’s triple trouble when the Eggman “Bros.” team up and trap Sonic in a dimension where he never existed. Can he save this alternate dimension from Lord Eggman? 

“Where Have All The Sonic’s Gone?” airs tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #can you imagine dimensions out there where things are different? #even a minutae detail like your drink is a little colder #or one where aaron hates sweets #what a frightening dimension that would be

That's a wicked scar Lord Eggman is sporting.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, SonicWind said:

Here are the preview images for "Where Have All the Sonics Gone?", straight from the Sonic Tumblr:

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_ouwq73iq1O1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"It’s triple trouble when the Eggman “Bros.” team up and trap Sonic in a dimension where he never existed. Can he save this alternate dimension from Lord Eggman? 

“Where Have All The Sonic’s Gone?” airs tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #can you imagine dimensions out there where things are different? #even a minutae detail like your drink is a little colder #or one where aaron hates sweets #what a frightening dimension that would be

That's a wicked scar Lord Eggman is sporting.

Wow, did anyone else notice the alternate dimension Amy hiding behind the bench in the first image? Looks like this alternate dimension Amy might be the first one to have faith in Sonic. I'm guessing she's going to believe that Sonic will be able save her village from Lord Eggman. 

I look forward to seeing how this plays out. I hope it doesn't feel rushed either. I can't give my hopes up, but I hope the episode has a heartwarming ending. One where Sonic comes back, and is happy to be home. I also hope he is able to tell his friends how much they mean to him. I know it's not likely, but I still think it would be a great way to end the episode.

5 minutes ago, Chameleon of the Spoilers said:

Eggman Bros. sounds epic. Also, is alternate Eggman wearing a Shadow cosplay?

His color scheme does look similar.

4 hours ago, Dannymax440 said:

Ooooh purple/pink sky.... right after Mania's release. How coincidental.

Even the mountains are pink. This episode seems to foreshadow that alternate dimension Amy may have a strong supporting role in helping Sonic protect her village and get him back home.

I wonder if in the end, alternate dimension Amy will be left in charge to protect the village. We've seen in plenty of episodes of Sonic Boom, how Amy takes charge when Sonic is in trouble, like she's second in command. 

Maybe right before Sonic returns back to his own world, he'll entrust this version of Amy to lead Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks to watch over the village? That would be a nice way for Sonic to depart with this alternate dimension, while also managing to have Sonic confess his appreciation for everything Amy does for him and the team, without having the real Amy find out.

Take this stuff with a grain of salt, these are just suggestions, I'm not saying they're going to happen, or should happen, but it might be interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

A new game character appeared!

Spoilers:

Spoiler

It was Vector. Morpho turned into him for a moment. He had a leather jacket.

"Where Have All the Sonics Gone?" was pretty good. Nice to see a different take on Boom's world, plus some continuity throwbacks. Hilarious seeing Morpho fail miserably at being Sonic. Also, alternate Knuckles referenced Mr. Needlemouse. Automatic win.

Spoiler

Also-also, HOLY COW MORPHO SHAPESHIFTED INTO VECTOR.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SonicWind said:

"Where Have All the Sonics Gone?" was pretty good. Nice to see a different take on Boom's world, plus some continuity throwbacks. Also, alternate Knuckles referenced Mr. Needlemouse. Automatic win.

Also-also, HOLY COW MORPHO SHAPESHIFTED INTO VECTOR.

What happened at the end?

I liked "Where Have All The Sonics Gone", it had some funny moments, especially with Morpho. I especially liked how Morpho kept trying to act like Sonic throughout the episode, yet couldn't quite impersonate him right. He even had Sonic say wrong catch phrases, including "What's Up, Doc?" from Looney Tunes, and "Gotta Catch 'Em All" from Pokemon, lol! 

The episode starts off with Mombot treating Eggman and Morpho like sons. Eggman is still calling Morpho Steve, and Morpho tells him to stop calling him Steve, and call him Morpho instead. He then starts morphing into different characters, including Vector and Shadow, that was pretty funny. Eggman and Morpho decide to team up and get rid of Sonic. They send Sonic to a different dimension. Eggman points back to the episode where there were 2 Knuckles in their dimension, and questions if having two Sonics in another dimension will cause the worlds to be destroyed. Morpho points out how he sent Sonic to a dimension where Sonic doesn't exist, and the two break out into an evil laugh. With Sonic gone, Eggman and Morpho decide to try and trick everyone into thinking Sonic is still around, so no one gets suspicious. Morpho turns into Sonic, and tries tricking Amy into following him to the canyon. Amy notices Sonic is talking too romantically, and automatically assumes it's Morpho. She tells Morpho she's not falling for his tricks again, and slams the door in his face. 

Meanwhile, Sonic arrives at the alternate dimension, and the first thing he sees is that an alternate dimension Knuckles is a workout guru at a gym. Sonic is creeped out. Sonic comes across an alternate dimension Amy and waves to her, but she gets defensive, and pulls out her hammer. Sonic is surprised to see Amy treating him like a stranger. However, an alternate dimension Eggman called Lord Eggman shows up, and scares everyone but Sonic. Sonic stands up to Lord Eggman, and Sonic ends up getting arrested for standing up against Lord Eggman. While in prison, Sonic realizes he's in an alternate dimension. The alternate Amy breaks a hole in the wall, and frees Sonic. She appreciates how Sonic is willing to stand up against Lord Eggman, and she takes him to meet up with the rebellion. It turns out an alternate Sticks is the leader of the rebellion, this version of Sticks has an eye patch. Sonic decides to join the resistance, and he encourages the others to get Knuckles to join them. (I missed that part, because my stupid internet connection was acting up, and my screen went black with a buffering symbol...) 

Meanwhile, back in Sonic's dimension, Morpho is having troubles with getting everyone to believe he's Sonic, and everyone at Meh Burger starts laughing at him. Meanwhile, Sonic questions why they don't get Tails to have him join the resistance, but Sonic is shocked to find that this world's version of Tails is Lord Eggman's mechanic. Sonic is horrified to see Tails helping Lord Eggman. Sonic starts telling Tails how he's better than this. Tails keeps looking up to Lord Eggman like he's Lord Eggman's partner, but Lord Eggman keeps talking down to Tails, and was even willing to let Tails get killed in a crossfire attack against Sonic. Sonic ends up saving the alternate Tails, and alternate Tails is touched that Sonic looked out for him. Alternate Tails decides to switch sides, and teams up with Sonic and the resistance to defeat Eggman. The gang teams up and defeats Lord Eggman for the moment. Tails then builds a portal for Sonic to take and return home to. The resistance thanks Sonic for saving them, and Sonic tells them that as long as they stand together, Lord Eggman will never be a threat again. Sonic returns home, and reunites with his team, and defeat Eggman and Morpho. The episode ends with Mom Bot nursing Eggman and Morpho's heads, after being defeated by Sonic. 

Overall, I liked the episode, but I wish my stupid internet connection wasn't acting up... I missed a few moments, and the video quality turned out terrible, so I won't have as many screenshots to share this week... I do think the episode felt a bit rushed though. I liked the set up of Sonic teaching a world without him to fight for themselves. I liked how Amy saw Sonic as their champion, I liked how an eye patch wearing Sticks was the leader of the rebellion, that was pretty funny, and I liked the surprise twist of Tails being Lord Eggman's assistant, only to switch sides when Sonic showed that he cared and believed in him. It was a fun story, but I wished the episode had more time to truly flesh it out. I felt the action scenes were too short, and Sonic and the team defeated Lord Eggman way too easily and quickly. Regardless, it was still a fun episode with many hilarious cameos and shout outs to other franchises, thanks to Morpho.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1