Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello and welcome.

Elsinore eh? Nice to see a few other people from So. Cal on this worldwide forum.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay.

cool.png Thanx for the welcome. And yeah it's cool seeing you from So Cal too, especially in the same county. I've lived in Riverside County most of my life haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

cool.png Thanx for the welcome. And yeah it's cool seeing you from So Cal too, especially in the same county. I've lived in Riverside County most of my life haha.

After living out my life in SB (Fontana) and RIV (Riverside, Jurupa Valley [Mira Loma, Pedley]) Counties I can tell you the IE is a trip.

I'll see around, take care.

• Thumbs Up 1

After living out my life in SB (Fontana) and RIV (Riverside, Jurupa Valley [Mira Loma, Pedley]) Counties I can tell you the IE is a trip.

I'll see around, take care.

Haha ikr, it sure is. I'm 32 so i've definitely seen more than my fair share of it. Ok, you take care as well.

Edited by SonicAaliyahFan

biggrin.png Welcome bluish! I'm a newbie here too, just joined a couple days ago haha. This board is pretty awesome, you'll like it alot

Welcome to all the new members here, hope you enjoy your stay. :) SSMB is a pretty epic place to talk about our favorite blue dude.

Anybody who hangs around BumbleKing may recognize this name :)

I'm Panda. I like just about anything Sonic. My favourite characters are Big and Rotor (from the Archie series).

Anybody who hangs around BumbleKing may recognize this name smile.png

I'm Panda. I like just about anything Sonic. My favourite characters are Big and Rotor (from the Archie series).

Welcome! Great to have another Bumbleking member on SSMB. 

Ahem...

HERRO EBERY NYAANN!! HAIL OPPAAAII!!laugh.png 

Hmm.. perhaps my Norio Wakamoto impression doesn't work when it's typed. But how could I make a MANLY DYNAMIC ENTRY?!!

halolz-dot-com-churchoffalcon-mosespartt

Hmm...still not MANRY enough. The quest shall continue! MOVING ALONG!

Name is FalconKick, long time lurker and first time member from Brooklyn, NY. Artist by trade, Meddler by love, you may have recognize me from the comments section in the regular site. I scour the internet for forums with interesting conversations that could quell the burning questions in my mind. I also like to perpetuate random nonsense for the lulz, so things can be more interesting.

I also like getting into arguments with other people, but mostly when said person is being a bully or an elitist. If you ever need somebody in your corner, I'll be happy to help biggrin.png Just to clarify, I respect things like character and truth , not things like SENORITY or AUTHORITY. So that being stated, I never really found success in less chaotic structures or forums with a singular aspect (like our beloved azure marsupialtongue.png ) So I'm going to enjoy what time I have here before I'll be kicked out or get bored. So let's have some fun!!

...On that note I may also be, in reality, an artist wishing to advertise his table at a certain convention. But more on that later..

Hi there, been a Sonic fan since 1993 with Sonic 2 (Megadrive) being my first Sonic Game.

Also involved with 3DSBlessed

that and SonicLondon!

Welcome to SSMB =D

Hey there everyone! I'm Shadrow, and I'm new in the sense that I made an account like four years ago and barely did anything with it, and the very little I did do was when I was like fifteen and didn't know how to be not-stupid (though arguably nothing's changed there).

Anyway, I'm from the magical land of Australia, and I enjoy listening to/playing/composing music, playing video games, watching movies and television shows, and long walks on the beach. I'm hoping to actually interact and post more often than previously instead of lurking around, so I hope to see some of you guys around the forums!

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey there everyone! I'm Shadrow, and I'm new in the sense that I made an account like four years ago and barely did anything with it, and the very little I did do was when I was like fifteen and didn't know how to be not-stupid (though arguably nothing's changed there).

Anyway, I'm from the magical land of Australia, and I enjoy listening to/playing/composing music, playing video games, watching movies and television shows, and long walks on the beach. I'm hoping to actually interact and post more often than previously instead of lurking around, so I hope to see some of you guys around the forums!

Welcome.

I guess we've never been formally introduced have we? Almost 3 months on this message board and I still haven't told you guys anything about me. Well, for starters my username is MegaMonster54, I got that username over on the Reddits for a year and a half now and I've been using it ever since for everything. I am the creator and head writer (Only writer really) of a little show I do called The Mistress of Illusion. I like to play video games, read comics, and make new friends. My favorite shows are Criminal Minds, Archer, Venture Bros., KotH, South Park, Etc. My favorite games are StH 1-3 Ultima 1-7 Silent Hill 1-4 and even the Uncharted series. Anything else you wanna know about me just shoot me a PM! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm DaKid, and you gotta deal with it.

Welcome to SSMB! wink.png

Now where have I seen you two before.... cool.png

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium!

• Thumbs Up 1

I have no idea how I've gone so long without seeing this thread. Nor can I remember when I first registered here. I'm assuming there was some major forum event that I don't remember which made March 4th '09 the cutoff date for how old things are.

My name is Boon,.. and I'm a lurker.

"Hi, Boon."

I live in New York state, good ol' pudgy America. Currently, I reside in Brockport and Ithaca. If you're nearby, give me a shout!

I think my first time playing Sonic was the first game at a friend's house, but I remember preferring Golden Axe. I dunno, it was a long time ago. Don't judge me.

My interests outside of vidja games include: ponies, furry stuff, dogs and cats which are also technically furry stuff but don't fall into the previous category, amateur photography, going for walks, optimistic music, health science, my mom's mashed potatoes, and many internet bits and bobs.

My signature color is purple. Any kind of purple. All of it. It's all mine. You can't have any.

I dislike bugs, loud noise, and warm weather.

My main hobby is game development, though it's strictly a hobby as I'm still not very good at it.

Fun fact about me: OH GOD THE DANDRUFF IT'S EVERYWHERE

~Enjoy your day!

Edited by Boondoggle

Hey guys I'm Doc.

I'm a HUGE SONIC FAN, the sonic franchise is my favourite franchise along with Mario, and I've played the majority of the games. My favourites are Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2 (battle), Sonic Heroes and Sonic Advance 3. My favourite characters are Sonic, Tails and Shadow, though I don't really hate any of the sonic characters (atleast from the games).

My favourite sonic cartoon is both Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic X, though I think Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) is good as well. I'm not sure if I can say the same with Sonic Underground though.

I mostly own Nintendo video game consoles: Gamecube, 2 Wii systems (one of them doesn't read discs but I keep it anyways, got Mario Party 2 and Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask stored in them), Wii U, Game Boy Color, 3 Game Boy Advance consoles, DS lite, and my bro has a 3DS. I also own a Playstation and Playstation 2 which I haven't played in 2 years or something. I am planning on getting Sonic Lost World though.

Anyways I've been dying to join these forums because of the amount of fans there are and you know, cause it's a Sonic forum though I have difficulties trying to join, as you can see from my profile I joined in the Sixteenth of September which is a while ago. Anyways atleast I'm here ^^

Well I hope I'll be active in these forums and thank you very much everyone!

Hiya, Doc! We are sorry that it took so long to get you in here, but we are very happy that you finally managed to come inside and show yourself. Enjoy the SSMB, and we are here for you if you need anything. See you around the boards!