Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello, everyone! I'm RosaRosaRosalina. Just finally decided to join in after nearly two years from when I found the site from all the Generations news that was going on.

Maybe I could give some info about myself, if you guys want to hear:

• I've been a Sonic fan for 11 years and counting.
  • I'm pretty decent at making sprites, I guess.
  • My favorite Sonic character is Knuckles. 
  • The first Sonic game I played was Sonic 2.
  • And...I tend to change my style of typing every now and then. ( I'd probably go from "Typing like this." to "typing like this" according to how I feel like typing at the moment. )

Well, here's to hoping I have a great time here, and a happy "Hello" to everyone!

• Thumbs Up 3

Hi, my name is ThereN'Back, and I discovered The Sonic Stadium back in April. I have really enjoyed reading the forum, and all of the thought the members put into their discussion, so I decided to join.

I have been a huge Sonic fan for a long time. Funnily enough, I first discovered Sonic watching the show "Sonic Underground." The first Sonic game my brother and I owned, Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast, is when I really started getting into the franchise.

Interesting note: I haven't played many of the games, and I'm not a gamer in general, but I really love all the stories and characters in each game, so most of my posts will probably be on those.

I also really like The Hobbit (see username).  

This is my first time on a forum, and cannot technology worth anything, but I really hope to be an active participant, and continue discussing in the future :)

• Thumbs Up 4

Hello smile.png.

My name's Electroball. I'm 12 years old, and from Argentina. I'm a Sonic fan since 2006, when I firstly had a Genesis that came with a Sonic 1 cart. I've played it, and I became a big fan of it. I'm actually quite happy to be one. I'm also a Sonic hacker, since I discovered the Sonic community in late 2011.

I actually knew about Sonic Stadium before, but I never joined. Now that I decided to, here I am smile.png, so I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Cheers,

~Electroball.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello everybody, I am Red Krockhead. I've been a huge Sonic kick lately, so I decided to join these forums. It's always good to find a message board that isn't filled with idiots, and this seems like a good board.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello, I'm Klaire, and I just recently joined! =) I've been a Sonic fan since 4th grade and am now in college studying Graphics Design!  I am a huge anime and videogame fan, and pride myself in collecting all of the latest JRPGs such as Persona and the Tales of Series.  My favorite Sonic game is of course SA2B!  Sonic and Knuckles comes close though.  I look forward to interacting with you all! ^^

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, I'm Milkman. Sonic fan and game collector since 5 years or so :)

What started on a boring day with me downloading some emulators kind off turned into an obsession. I'm collecting mostly games but also figurers. Furthermore i'm into games, anime and making music.

If you've any questions feel free to ask :)

• Thumbs Up 1

So first off, how have I missed this forum for so long.

Second, I'm WillPower, and you all are awesome.

That's all.

• Thumbs Up 1

toot_toot_sonic_warrior_by_vaporotem-d4i

*ahem* Howdy, everybody!

My name's FromASloth, and I've been a Sonic fan since 2010, thanks to Sonic Colors. I'm generally the "newbie" around most Sonic fans due to the fact I came into the fandom much later (everyone I know has been playing since the Genesis or Dreamcast era), but believe that here's no point in time you need to have joined the fandom to be considered a Sonic fan. If anything, it proves even more how people young and old can enjoy the Blue Blur, huh? smile.png

Also, I'm really into analyzing storylines and the artwork used in media, so I spend time over-analyzing stories involving blue hedgehogs and two-tailed foxes. For me, the characterization and dialouge is the bread-and-butter of the Sonic franchise, not just the gameplay. I'll probably share some of my opinions on the Sonic character's personalities here. THAT SHOULD BE FUN.

Also, I'm into animation and art in general, so if you ever wanna think too hard about a cartoon, just let me know, okay? OKAY.

Edited by FromASloth
  • Thumbs Up 7

Hi!

I started here about a month ago but I didn't Know there was an introduction page :P

My Name is Knuckles girl, because, well, I am Knuckles' girl ! (jk!)

My favorite characters include: Knuckles, Link,Tails,Tikal, Amy, Kirby, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Princess Peach.

I enjoy My relationship with Christ Jesus,drawing, painting, singing, writing,eating, and talking about Sonic

My favorite video games are SA2, STH3, Sonic Colors, The Legend of Zelda OoT, Smash Bros, and Kirby Air ride

My Favorite Animes: Sonic X and Air TV.

My hobbies on the Sonic Staduim forums: Chatting about character theories, personalities, Sonic games in general, and Knuckles the Echidna :).

See ya around the boards!

• Thumbs Up 3

Hi all, I'm mykono5. I'm a DnB producer and manga artist from Indonesia (Although still around beginner-intermediate ^^;) Apart from Sonic, I also like Mega Man and Klonoa :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Mykono5 gets the official Can of Nothing seal of approval - he's the dude who got me into music in the first place!

Be sure to check his stuff for this year's SSMA out~

...Oh, and the rest of you are cool, too. Enjoy your stay!

Edited by Can of Nothing

Allow me to introduce myself.  I'm Muddyfingers (there's an obvious reason behind that name) and I appear to have found myself here some twenty odd years after playing Sonic the Hedgehog.  Yes, I'm old enough to remember the first game in the series. In fact, in 1991 I was rapidly approaching my twenties and with far more important things to do than play Sonic games.wink.png

To cut a long story short....leaving home, university, first job, wedding, first baby!! And that's where it all starts again. My daughter is now approaching her eleventh birthday and is mad keen on a certain blue hedgehog.  We've been going back through all the old games and having good fun.  She found this site, discovered SOS for the first time and here we are.

It's been a lot of years since I was last on a forum like this but hopefully both of us will be here for a while.  We're both very fortunate to be attending SOS2013 so we'll see you all there.  Be sure to say Hismile.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi everyone, I'm dykachu. I decided to create an account after browsing for a whole year SSMB. I've been and I'm always a huge fan of Sonic, and I love the ways you make theories and explanations of Sonic games. I'm 17, living in France, and Sonic apart, I like tennis and others sports. Hope I will have a great time here smile.png .

I'm Dann, joined last week after the second wave of SoS13 tickets went out. Been playing Sonic since I was 5 on the Mega Drive back in '91 the only time I've been frustrated with the series to the point of rage quitting and throwing the disk out the window is Sonic 06. To me the games are main canon and Sonic the Comic and the Archie run are set in alternate realities. I'm from Hull ( no I don't know Hogfather ). I BMX in my spare time between college and looking for work. I see this Sonic Team/ Nintendo team up the final signing of the peace treaty fall out from the original Console Wars of the 90's. That's it for now as I can't think of anything else as I'm having a brain fart. Oh I'm on PSN as DannCook same on Nintendo Network (WiiU, 3ds and Miiverse)

Hello everyone, I'm Steffie.

Been a fan of the Sonic series since I was very young when AoSTH and SatAM were first airing. My first Sonic game was Sonic 3.

While I like many of the Sonic characters, my favourite would have to be Knuckles :)

Besides Sonic, I also enjoy the Pokemon, Mega Man and Mario series. I also enjoy watching various anime series.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello Steffie welcome to SSMB, hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Always nice to meet new Sonic fans. What's your favorite Mega Man series if you don't mind me asking? I prefer Mega Man X over the rest.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Ravenfreak. It's a pleasure.

What's your favorite Mega Man series if you don't mind me asking?

My favourite is Mega Man Legends, with the others extremely close.

Hey, I'm Johan, but my classmates called me Johnny boy in ninth grade, so I went with that nickname. I really don't know what to say here since I'm such an uninteresting person, but I'll try. I believe my first Sonic game was Sonic Heroes which I got for my birthday back in 200something, but I've since gotten to like mostly the classics, having purchased a Mega Drive very recently.

Oh, I've invented my own calendar which places my birth at 1992 instead of 1997. I don't know what it is, but I like those numbers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey there, TSS! I'm Maria, former co-founder if Black Hero forums (which died a couple years ago, unfortunately). I'm a big fan of Shadow the Hedgehog and the characters behind his past, but I'm also fond of Knuckles and Sonic. I'm not exactly up to date with recent Sonic-games (my favorite game at the moment is Minecraft), but I'm trying to catch up.

I've been a volunteer at Summer of Sonic for 3 years (4 to be). I'll be at the art tables this year. I used to fly in for the convention, as I grew up in Germany, but I moved to the UK a few years back so I could live with my significant other (you may know him as FastFeet).

My main involvement in the community consists of drawing fanart and comics. I'll upload my progress on my most recent series on here very shortly, I hope you guys will enjoy it. : )

With that said, I'm looking forward to my time on this forum!

Welcome to SSMB Maria-Robotnik.

Hope you'll enjoy SSMB. Its a great place and we got friendly members for the most part. I'd write a more thought out welcome but this will have to do since I'm in a bit of a rush right now.

Hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends here.

-bows- Hello all! Name's Technomage. First time joiner of a Sonic forum.

Long time fan of the series, and as you could tell, bit of a Finitevus fan.

I'm not terribly good at introductions, so I will simply say I hope to make new friends here, and I hope to have fun here.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey everyone, I'm Nuggets! I've actually lurked SSMB for a few years now, but I've never had the guts to join until now. :P I've been a huge fan of Sonic for a long time, having been involved with other Sonic forums like Bumbleking and MG Comics. I decided to give SSMB a try and I hope I'll like it! My fave Sonic game is probably colors, and as you could probably tell from my avatar, I like Western Animation, particularly the weirder stuff like Flapjack, but I like stuff like anime too.

I hope it's fun here!

• Thumbs Up 6

Hey everyone, I'm Nuggets! I've actually lurked SSMB for a few years now, but I've never had the guts to join until now. tongue.png I've been a huge fan of Sonic for a long time, having been involved with other Sonic forums like Bumbleking and MG Comics. I decided to give SSMB a try and I hope I'll like it! My fave Sonic game is probably colors, and as you could probably tell from my avatar, I like Western Animation, particularly the weirder stuff like Flapjack, but I like stuff like anime too.

I hope it's fun here!

Hello and welcome to the forum, Nuggets. Glad to see you decided to join now, as you'll meet and converse with many great people here! It's also good to see another Flapjack fan. biggrin.png

Hey everyone, I'm Nuggets! I've actually lurked SSMB for a few years now, but I've never had the guts to join until now. tongue.png I've been a huge fan of Sonic for a long time, having been involved with other Sonic forums like Bumbleking and MG Comics. I decided to give SSMB a try and I hope I'll like it! My fave Sonic game is probably colors, and as you could probably tell from my avatar, I like Western Animation, particularly the weirder stuff like Flapjack, but I like stuff like anime too.

I hope it's fun here!

You like The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack... I like ya already!

Seriously, though, welcome to the SSMB! I hope you'll have a lovely time here! smile.png