Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

'Hacked?'

If I remember, the old server died because InvisionFree is run by trolls.

Oh, that's why the server died? Thanks for correcting me, Axl.

Hi there! :D Just joined recently, but not ashamed to admit I've been lurking since the Generations hype began. :P Hopefully I can actually go through the next game cycle with you guys.

Like everyone here, I am obviously a Sonic fan :P- but I do have other interests. I don't think it'll be a good idea to reveal them yet though, not until I know you guys a bit better.

Anyways, that's about it! Hope this forum is as good as it sounds! :)

Howdy, long time Sonic fan here. Even though my enthusiasm for the Sonic franchise has faded over time, I've never stopped being a fan. I look forward to dabbling with you guys.

Edited by ChibiBug

Hi there! biggrin.png Just joined recently, but not ashamed to admit I've been lurking since the Generations hype began. tongue.png Hopefully I can actually go through the next game cycle with you guys.

Like everyone here, I am obviously a Sonic fan tongue.png- but I do have other interests. I don't think it'll be a good idea to reveal them yet though, not until I know you guys a bit better.

Anyways, that's about it! Hope this forum is as good as it sounds! smile.png

Edited by Classic Inferno

Aww, what the hell.

Hello everyone, I'm TheChaosBlue from the USA and I'm happy to finally join this wonderful community! My brother and I have been trailing this site for about six years, and never dissapointed us. I actually look up some notable people here, and hope to get along with them in thepossible future. (Pretty sheepish, huh?)

Things about myself:

I'm currently a 17(18 in January) Senior in high school and with a lot on my plate school-wise, I love to draw and take inspiration from Manga and Anime generally, Sonic fan(that's a given) and been one for a little more than 11 years. my first handhled Sonic was Sonic Advance, and first console was Sonic 2(which I still haven't beat to this day...but I will!). Raeding is something I also enjoy. I'm not that much of a talker and not really the one to post a lot; and when I do, it's not really long posts; kind of short and sweet (but never spam-worthy). Nevertheless, I hope to make some frineds and have a great time!

(Oh, I've decided to join today in honor of Generations US release date...yay!)

Edited by TheChaosBlue

Hello there Sonic Stadium! I'm not usually good at introducing myself on new forums, but I'll give it a shot.

The name's Shadic/Lance. The Lance coming from the name of a fan-character I made, Shadic coming from the nickname people on other forums gave him due to one of his older designs. You call me either or, I'm not picky on it.

I've been a sprite comic maker since late 2006 and I have my own little comic that's coming up on it's fourth year. I've also recently gotten into Sprite Flash Animations, something I've wanted to do since 2008, seeing I have a Sonic animation series I really want to do. I'm also quite good at Photoshop and other Adobe programs. Or so I'm told from other people on other forums. happy.png

I've been a big fan of Sonic since I was 5, SONIC SPINBALL actually being my first game. I'm also a huge Nintendo fan, but don't worry: I'm not a rabid fan-boy. smile.png

I'm not the most active person around on a new forum, but I hope to get to know the people around here biggrin.png.

Hello everyone, I just joined today.

Some people may know me from various other sites (see sig). I've been around here a few times in the past but I finally decided to join today. There doesn't seem to be as much drama on here as the SEGA Forums.

But yeah, I'm not very good at talking about myself. Everyone here seems friendly, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. =)

Hello, fellows of TSS! Allow me to finally introduce yours truly. :)

I've been a long-time lurker of the Stadium since 2004, and a Sonic fan for longer than that! As a matter of fact, the Genesis trilogy was that got me into video games in the first place, and thus, after years of getting around, I've finally took the chance to show myself. I've occasionally dipped into sprite comics and writing, and I've had years of the latter under my belt with lovely feedback. Perhaps, I may take another chance with sprites in the near future?

Without further to say, I do hope I get around to meeting the rest of you soon.

Hey guys, I'm Dreamcast.

Some quick things about me:

-Sonic Adventure is my favourite 3D Sonic for nostalgic reasons, and Generations is my favourite in terms of quality

-Sonic 3K is my favourite 2D Sonic game, obviously since that game is fucking amazing

-I swear quite a bit, people either love or hate this

-I like girls with big butts and I cannot lie

-I'm an amateur comedian

"HUT!" *Light Dashes into the forums*

Salut tout le monde !

I'm Oizo (prounonced Wah-Zo), and I am just a french guy, nothing more...

I love the Sonic Franchise, especially

-Sonic CD

-Sonic 3

-Knuckles' Chaotix (This game changed my life, the Chaotix crew is sooooo fucking epic)

-Sonic Adventure 2

-And finally, Sonic Generations

Bref, I like to play video games (I hate CoD, stop the clichés) and drawing some Abstract stuff like Sonic Characters.

As some people can see, I love french electronic music, like Ed Banger artists (SebastiAn, Breakbot or Mr.Oizo :B ) or 90's french house (Stardust, Fred Falke or Daft Punk)

My first hope for the Sonic franchise is that the Sonic team make a sequel of Knuckles' Chaotix, there are so many things they can do with the Chaotix.

Sur ce, bonsoir smile.png

PS: Sorry if my english is wrong, I'm french

Good day all! I am FractaLad! I've been on and off these forums for the last few years, but now that I've stable internet again I'm baack!

Been a Sonic fan since day 1. LOOVE the Mega Drive games (even Sonic 3d), The Adventure series, didn't mind Heroes, umm... That's enough of an intro. Glad to back on here and I'll see you lot around! peace

Welcome to the forums, both of yooz.

@ Oizo: Your English is fine. I should know, I'm an American who butchers the language on a regular basis.

At least people can understand what I'm saying through my barely detectable accent, unlike the more thickly-accented Brits on this website-Hm what? I didn't say anything.

Edited by Axl

Hey guys, my name is Conor. Or you can call me SuperDude. I hope to enjoy staying on this forum and have a good time with the community.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello everybody, after lurking around here for a while, I decided this was a nice place so I joined. I am a pretty all-around sonic fan, and if I had to have to name a top 5, they would be:

1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles

2. Sonic Adventure 2

3. Sonic Generations

4. Sonic 2

5. Sonic Colors

Hey, been a member for a while but I haven't logged on in forever. I have a feeling absolutely nobody remembers me (Which is good since I used to be a little prick) But I'm back and probably won't be leaving for a while...hopefully. My old username used to be BleachXVizard, but it's been so long that I can't even remember my original un. Anyways, see you guys around the forums. Hopefully I can readjust to everything new.

I'm WittyUsername.

I like long walks on the beach and put out on the third date. But I appreciate getting a phone call afterwards.

• Thumbs Up 1