Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Welcome to the forums Sweecrue! :) Glad to see you here. :D

Edited by Monkey D. Eddy

Welcome to the forums Sweecrue! :) Glad to see you here. :D

Thank you! Glad to be here! :lol:

Hello. I am Jefferri Andrews the creator of the animated fanfic Sonic series Sonic Roleplay. I want to get to know people who like Sonic the Hedgehog. This a hobby by the way and I want to get the views and subscribers it deserves. I really hope it would be more popular one day. Anyway I am 14 years old and I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and Sonic. I have borderline autism and I kind of still struggling with it.

Edited by iJefferri333

yo :D

I'm Mephiles550

Been following sonic since I was 5! (except I grew up with the PC port of S3&K which has better music IMO)

Fans of nearly everything sega and everything of VALVe and I've been following the Sonic staduim years ago but now It's time to make mah

5405-ProductMain.jpgappearence

Trying to find other sonic fans to talk to online besides the Sega forum. (whenever the hell THAT comes back online) Glad to have joined!

Edited by Mephiles550
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm YoshiAngemon, the guy who frequently posts comments regarding anything important, if it's important. Seeing as the Sega Forums are probably gonna be down indefinitely, this might as well be as good a place as any to post. I have accounts for DeviantART, InkBunny, and PlayStation Network. I used to have Sonic 2, but if I had more PSN Months at the time, I could've kept it for free. And recently, I was into Final Fantasy XIII, and I bought AOSTH Volume 3 for 10 bucks!

Edited by YoshiAngemon

'ello. Name's Teeks. Some of you might recognize me as Toadkarter, doubtful but possibly, from The Spriters Resource or Fireball20xl. Also go by Impish MATT on me and My friend's Youtube channel, Adamant Ditto. Been a Sonic fan for years, browse this site all the time, figured I'd finally make an account and post a bit.

happy.gif

Hi there, I'm a HUGE Sonic fan since a toddler, been looking for a good, friendly Sonic forum for a while now - And I think I just found that place. wink.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting other Sonic fans like myself, super excited to be joining, expect many posts from me. smile.gif

happy.gif

Hi there, I'm a HUGE Sonic fan since a toddler, been looking for a good, friendly Sonic forum for a while now - And I think I just found that place. wink.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting other Sonic fans like myself, super excited to be joining, expect many posts from me. smile.gif

Well, this is the place, mang. Welcome to the SSMB. I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people who'll give you completely consensual virtual hugs. :D

Rainbows and butterflies.

Edited by Mordecai

Hi I'm Fat Mario and I made my account long time ago but I actually never posted anything at all. I'm the biggest Sonic and Mario fan. I played a lot of Sonic games, and my favourites are S3&K and SA2B. Nice to meet you everybody

Well, this is the place, mang. Welcome to the SSMB. I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people who'll give you completely consensual virtual hugs. biggrin.gif

Rainbows and butterflies.

Edited by Axl

Hello all! Im Malcom. I've lurked around these forums for a long time and finally decided to make an account. I am a HUGE fan of Sonic, and hope to fit in well with the community.

WE HAVE A WELCOME THREAD? Anyways, I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a while (by a while I mean about a year). I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the blue dude himself, so might well indulge on my history with Sonic. I got into Sonic middling the time between the release of Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes, so I never had the true Genesis experience, but I played those titles through the PC releases and Mega Collection. AVIDLY. I continued my journey as a fan playing both Modern and Classic games. Then came the day when i found out about the most incredible wealth of Sonic news and announcements that has ever beheld the Internet: folks, you know what I'm talking about. The Sonic Stadium. So I lurked. Starting with Unleashed. I noticed that the fans commenting on the daily news were getting increasingly angry and disappointed with each new release. I understood why they were getting so flustered, but it didn't seem right for someone to call themselves a fan whilist bashing every new bit of information thrown at them. I wondered to myself if the fans could ever be happy with the new Sonic. Recent titles like ASR and Colors were doing better but the fandom was still divided against each other. I wondered if there was a way to please the fanbase as a whole: Modern and Classic. Modern and Classic. As you know, my dream was realized, and it's called Sonic Generations.

We are at peace once again. Let's just enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Seasidrocity Hill Zone