Awoo.

The SSMB 100

Patticus

Emerl - Hell, I don't know. If they're all pretty much identical then yes, we'll put them all under a series umbrella name.

Bust-a-move/Puzzle Bobble should probably be treated the same as Tetris as they both pretty much play the same. Most puzzle genres might also do the same thing, Puyo Pop for one.

I should review my list and send it in shortly. Also, reviewing my list really shows how much of an arcade whore I can be. :(

And when it comes to music, David Wise composes some pretty smexy stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

Top twenty-five?

Oh lord, my heart isn't prepared for this. I guess it'll be easier than coming up with my top 10 favorite Mega Man tunes though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rereading my list I have much too little Metroid. I didn't put every single game on it.

Also I could get my top ten Megaman stage themes easy. Guess what #1 would be. Go ahead guess you'll never figure it out.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you mention that shitty Wily Stage 1 theme I'm going to fucking kill you.

Galaxy Man's theme is definitely somewhere on my list, but Metal Man will forever be my eternal love.

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess it'll be easier than coming up with my top 10 favorite Mega Man tunes though.

SSMB 100's next theme CONFIRMED!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to send mine in to realise about 30 mins later I want to change it :P. I must say though that Yahtzee is a great help in this situation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah, His World and Live and Learn still slay

• Thumbs Up 1

Such dilemmas can be easily solved by banning Crush 40 altogether.

Wouldn't be fair sadly, the only thing we could do is appeal to people's better nature and try to avoid too much pap.

As to anything other than videogames being a niche topic here... even videogame fans like regular music. And films. And TV. And (hopefully) books. I might run a poll when this event closes, see if the interest is there for more and, if so, what people would like to see SSMB 100'd next.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally sent it. I'm sure some people would consider it a pretty laughable list but I'd say it's a very varied one with many sorts of games :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 100 Mega Man song list.

:smiley.gif:

Hahaha I kid, that's beyond the realm of human achievement. Besides, everybody would just put either Wily Stage 1 or non-classic MM music, which DO NOT COUNT

• Thumbs Up 1

If a video game music list comes out, and an Ace Attorney game doesn't get in the top 25 'I'll tcweem and tcweem until I'm thick.' XD

• Thumbs Up 1

If there is a video game music top 25, Rayman 2 and Ecco The Dolphin WILL be in there

• Thumbs Up 1

Out of curiosity; when will we get to see the top 100?

• Thumbs Up 1

Out of curiosity; when will we get to see the top 100?

The event runs from July 27th until August 7th. Results will be posted on August 9th.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Once it's done, could you have a list of something like the top 5 wildcards, games that not many people know about but that were submitted?

• Thumbs Up 1

If there is a video game music top 25, Rayman 2 and Ecco The Dolphin WILL be in there

CRAP I FORGOT TO PUT ECCO ON MY LIST! TT_TT I really loved Ecco 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tides of Time was awesome if you were a Genesis kid. I didn't even need Zelda.

Alien bugs, super smart dolphins, ancient sea beings. TIME TRAVEL. What a great series.

• Thumbs Up 1

Older or recent?

Very recent, but not a 2009 title. Maybe not 2008 either. It's a great title though, I want me some sequelage.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tides of Time was awesome if you were a Genesis kid. I didn't even need Zelda.

Alien bugs, super smart dolphins, ancient sea beings. TIME TRAVEL. What a great series.

I never got Tides of Time, might emulate it

• Thumbs Up 1