Awoo.

Draw Sonics Badly: A chill thread for bad art

Diogenes

1 hour ago, Diogenes said:

Spoilered for big. I mean, for the size. Not for the cat. But the cat is here too.

Hide contents

NAoqBFl.jpg

Big Cat Zone

you need to be a concept artist like now. your amazing!

7 hours ago, Detective Paradox said:

Are you guys getting this from deviantart or are these actually drawn by yourselves? If it is from deviantart, then i've got bad drawings on my phone lol

We've all been doing these ourselves. My two from early on should evidence this - I hope to god there's nothing bad enough on deviantart that I could have drawn it myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Detective Paradox said:

Are you guys getting this from deviantart or are these actually drawn by yourselves? If it is from deviantart, then i've got bad drawings on my phone lol

The thread is more for sharing your own daft drawings.  A little bit of self-deprecation for humour is good for the soul but publicly posting art that you don't own for the sake of sharing it as being "bad" and laughing at it is kind of mean.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sup men! I looks like it's time to change the character to.... I dunno.... THE SECOND MOST POPULAR CHARACTER IN THE DAMN CANON!!!

Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg?rect=0,0,400,400&q=

OWWW! THE EDGINESS HURTS

The character up for today is Shadow the Hedgehog. So it looks like you better draw him or he will destroy your DAMN planet. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Tanix.png.8f22fe0c5200a4d0ad70c2b866a199

The first time, the idea is to draw a similar character to Sanic and then make comics meant to lampoon Sonic games. The idea did not go ahead, and I just made a few concepts, but sometimes I think to continue the series.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ah fuck it, I may as well join this little circus. 

Just a drawing of fat Sonic. He's a little under the weather today it seems. 

D8rhG4r.jpg

Nothing too special 

• Thumbs Up 9

tumblr_inline_o316n2T11r1tvnwm8_540.png

i was drawing, and my cat started to play with my pencil while i was drawing with it..and this happend :lol:

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

OOQVhUN.png

sorry i am extremely late to the party as we both kind of been busy but here's my entry. i decided to put two memes in one XD

• Thumbs Up 6

Hey guys~! I just want to come and give you and update for this thread.

This thread is going to be run a little differently. Why? Well... we were almost thinking of abandoning this thread at first since I was busy with real life stuff and my friend has pretty much lost interest in this thread. But, I wanted to make something out of this.... so he allowed me to take control of the thread. So needless to say, this thread is going to be run by solely me from now on until he decides he wants it back. I have awesome ideas, however it will be hard since I am not Dio. I don't have the charisma and the charm that he has to entice a crowd but I think I can do a good job. Yes it is still the draw chill thread. Be chill people!

For something a little different:

2122482-advance2_sonic.png

+

iStock_000012215038Medium.jpg

draw Sonic (or any Sonic (fan)character) in the culture that either represents your or is your favorite. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im%20a%20fish%20taco_zpsf8zh4ama.png

Contributing to the "Global Activity" theme, Fiona Fox IS a fish taco!

• 2 weeks later...

I have horrible photography skills. Should have taken this in natural light.

image.jpeg

You can see a bit of math at the back.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

You know, I'm thinking for this anniversary, I want people to draw bad versions of Sonic in Sonic 2017 :D

• Thumbs Up 3

Drew the Sonic Advance 3 cover in Sega Saturn era style. Kinda rough since it's late and I suck at hands and feet

1470381320298-1504627818.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I drew the red sanic 

23fee11e45cc4f8389e1e06e94174864.png

I took a few artistic liberties, decided to go with a more realistic direction but I was careful so that my changes would mesh into the original design seamlessly and I think I did well. 

• Thumbs Up 6