Awoo.

Miitomo(Mobile devices, 2016)

Klinsy

Little Marcello is trying to give me a present but it's taking forever to load :-/

Also, my Twitter for you to add me: https://twitter.com/MarcelloF91

Edit: Lol, I think my phone is too crap for this. I can rarely use the keyboard to type in answers >_>

Actually you don't really need to follow each other, there's a button for QR code and to add people, you just need to scan theirs or grab it from your phone and upload it to read it.

Never mind, its to create a new Mii or save it to your nintendo account. god i cannot read. 

anyway my twitter @mihori_kc

• Thumbs Up 1

Linked my Facebook.  Proof I don't use it often - when I tried to log in to facebook prior to hooking up the app, I was informed that my account was locked since a doubtful login attempt had been made 3 MONTHS ago - was I in Yakutsk, Russia?  <_<  So I had to change my password, but it's a good thing I checked before linking.  Joined twitter; I'm now @Thrippalan

Do you know where the saved QR codes go?  It said it saved mine, but I can't find it on the phone to send it elsewhere.

Edited by Thrippa
Upodating info

53 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

Actually you don't really need to follow each other, there's a button for QR code and to add people, you just need to scan theirs or grab it from your phone and upload it to read it.

Ce4uGxLUsAE_cD0.jpg:large

How do I scan them to add friends? I can only find it to scan to create the Mii.

41 minutes ago, Thrippa said:

Linked my Facebook.  Proof I don't use it often - when I tried to log in to facebook prior to hooking up the app, I was informed that my account was locked since a doubtful login attempt had been made 3 MONTHS ago - was I in Yakutsk, Russia?  <_<  So I had to change my password, but it's a good thing I checked before linking.  Not on facebook as Thrippa, of course - PM me if you want to be friends. 

Do you know where the saved QR codes go?  It said it saved mine, but I can't find it on the phone to send it elsewhere.

On my phone it's Internal Storage>Android>data>com.nintendo.zaaa>cache

If you wish to add me, check out my Twitter at @comet_melting. Ill add yah!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll hop on board too! If anybody wants another for their list I'm on twitter @LiamTheAnimator

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess I might as well join in on this too, I'm @ShadeVortex

Mind you I use my twitter mostly for stream notifications on Twitch, and sometimes I enter raffles/contests- don't expect me to do much else with it. lol

What really? I thought if people received mutual QR codes they would be added as friends...

Anyways, if you want to add me my twitter's @N8teTheNerd

Oh and I'm just figuring out that being mutual followers on Twitter gives Miitomo a chance of POSSIBLY recommending people to be your friends. For whatever reason they still may not show up. :/

17 minutes ago, Sonic's Number 1 Fan said:

s1YkNTx.gif

This took forever but it was worth it

You can make gifs in Miitomo?

Just now, Sonic's Number 1 Fan said:

No, I had to screen shot a bunch of frames and put them into a gif

Wow, that's a ton of effort.

If they're going to give me this to wear from one of those minigames, you bet I'm going to work it!

20160331225840.png

• Thumbs Up 2

@FrancescoDonald is my twitter. If you wanna add me, feel free to do so!