Awoo.

Miitomo(Mobile devices, 2016)

Klinsy

Ce6UzdJWIAEv3yo.jpg:large

gotta love my friends' reactions to my answers (and yes takoyaki is pretty much octopus dumplings and they are good!)

• Thumbs Up 4

Most of my experience with this app has been this thus far:

oy68P5L.png?1

I have tried (what I believe to be) pretty much everything within reason in an attempt to get beyond this, up to deleting the original miitomo account and nothing has worked.

: c

I just connected to my Nintendo Account (which is connected to my NNID) and it immediately got my Mii from my Wii U...

Ce6J8XBWIAA0HAI.jpg

kek

I can confirm that I am now wearing a skirt, and no longer gunning it commando among the stars.

• Thumbs Up 6

@SegaSTH if you're looking for my crazy moon ramblings and cries for Kirby Air Ride 2.

Damn, Nintendo... I didn't think it'd be this good. Heh. Well I did join Miitomo as well but I haven't done much, I just bought some items for my Mii using my default coins.

1 hour ago, Oscillo said:

Most of my experience with this app has been this thus far:

oy68P5L.png?1

I have tried (what I believe to be) pretty much everything within reason in an attempt to get beyond this, up to deleting the original miitomo account and nothing has worked.

: c

I had this too actually, I enabled copying for my Mii and everything but in the end I had to just open my Mii in Mii Maker and recreate it in Miitomo's one bit by bit, tedious but it wasn't actually AS slow as an experience as I thought it'd be.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ce6zoOyXEAAqnIb.jpg

I think this question is supposed to be a question that everybody will actually get and answer as a weekly thing. Seems pretty cool!

I might post like a actual written review about Miitomo but for now, I think it's a pretty hilarious and interesting social experience Nintendo has set up. Has some weird quirks that I don't like but it shows a Nintendo that already has a decent grasp of the mobile market.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Lady Soniko said:

Ce6J8XBWIAA0HAI.jpg

kek

I can confirm that I am now wearing a skirt, and no longer gunning it commando among the stars.

I scanned it, but apparently all it does is copy your Mii into my account, it doesn't actually make us friends. We still have to do the Twitter/Facebook thing. :S

yo my twitter is @slurmp2 

It's a pretty good app so far. Just as charming and goofy as you'd expect Nintendo to be.

I think it's safe to say that I'm going a bit crazy with this thing 

Ce6rDPRWsAEG6Oh.jpg

Ce6fCSYWIAAJ8LO.jpg

Stop me before I do something really crazy.

• Thumbs Up 5

I have the admit. Miitomo is catching my interest much more than I thought it would. It's a fun little chat device and it's awesome that the Miis speak! Now my Mii can  speak exactly like me: profane and fucking estatic!

https://twitter.com/YoshiUnity

Here's my twitter for anyone interested in adding me!

My Twitter is @Candescence1, feel free to add me. This is quite a neat app, though I suppose it isn't surprising since experienced mobile devs worked on this.

image.png

My Twitter's @ProfessorZolo, predictably.

One of the most interesting things about Mitomo for me is being able to put faces to screen-names. Or y'know, real names.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Viridian Hop said:

I scanned it, but apparently all it does is copy your Mii into my account, it doesn't actually make us friends. We still have to do the Twitter/Facebook thing. :S

Oh? Weird, my Twitter is @Death_Cannon so everyone feel free to add me, I'll add you guys back.

Can confirm i've added a bunch of you dorks on twitter, if you see a new follower called Jamie, it's me so follow back for mutual Miitomo shenanigans 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Marcello said:

On my phone it's Internal Storage>Android>data>com.nintendo.zaaa>cache

Hmm.  I don't seem to have an Internal Storage category, and I can't find anything labeled Nintendo.  I'll have to keep fiddling.  Or borrow my husband's phone to take a picture of my Mii code.  Even if not friends, it provides extra Miis to drop down the pachinko game.  Not sure if this is good or bad; will a Mii already on the platform prevent a second from landing?

Speaking of which, does anyone know how to land on the shoulder-cat ledge at top of Kitty-drop 1?  I really want a shoulder cat but keep getting candy, which is currently useless.  (Need some friends.)

Anyone who had a Club Nintendo account, they are sending out an email with a code for 200 MyNintendo points, so check your email!

Anyone know if it's possible to gift clothes to friends?

Or how to play games? I have plenty of game tickets, but see no option to play games.

2 minutes ago, Thrippa said:

Hmm.  I don't seem to have an Internal Storage category, and I can't find anything labeled Nintendo.  I'll have to keep fiddling.  Or borrow my husband's phone to take a picture of my Mii code.  Even if not friends, it provides extra Miis to drop down the pachinko game.  Not sure if this is good or bad; will a Mii already on the platform prevent a second from landing?

Speaking of which, does anyone know how to land on the shoulder-cat ledge at top of Kitty-drop 1?  I really want a shoulder cat but keep getting candy, which is currently useless.  (Need some friends.)

Anyone who had a Club Nintendo account, they are sending out an email with a code for 200 MyNintendo points, so check your email!

Hm, strangely my stuff only saved there once. After that I found it in Internal Storage>Pictures>MIITOMO. Presumably that would be on your SD card instead of internal storage?

7 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Anyone know if it's possible to gift clothes to friends?

Or how to play games? I have plenty of game tickets, but see no option to play games.

When you go to the 'shop' to buy clothes, there's an option for "Miitomo Drop," where you can win special clothes and costumes in a pachinko like mini-game. You can play with either tickets or with Miitomo coins. 

miitomo-2.jpeg

Also, hearing other people's Miis swear and say things like "WEEB" and "Abortion" is so freaking weird. Tomodachi Life UNRATED.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just to clarify, you have to select store from the bottom menu, not from the Mii's closet.  The closet only takes you to the clothing shop.

• Thumbs Up 2

It seems to be.  Sigh.  I'm now @Thrippalan on Twitter, but don't expect me to chirp much.  (Even if my name does mean Wrensong!  We had to make up a language back in high school.)  Oh, and anyone on My Nintendo, if you haven't done this yet, click on the Mario block at the bottom of the page and check your Mii.

1 hour ago, Viridian Hop said:

Also, hearing other people's Miis swear and say things like "WEEB" and "Abortion" is so freaking weird. Tomodachi Life UNRATED.

huh?? they do that?!