Awoo.

Miitomo(Mobile devices, 2016)

Klinsy

After much confusion - mobile twitter and computer twitter aren't the same thing?  I can't use my own screen name even with my own name and phone #?  I need to add an app to my phone?  (No they aren't, not sure, and no I don't.)  I finally got Miitomo to connect to twitter.  Three times it told me I had the wrong password and tried to walk me through installing a mobile app, as far as refusing to let me enter  my username, then the fourth time it just went through without even asking me to log in. ???  But when it finally clicked, I got two immediate suggestions, so yay!

I found advice on how to get the shoulder kitty.  Didn't manage yet (ran out of coins) but I got three kitty sweaters.

I wonder if Nintendo will eventually moderate what mii's say, because already people are really going hard in the paint with really bad language. Also the ability to put ANY image from your phone's device as a background image in a Miifoto is obviously going to be abused sooner or later...

Ce-o-30WQAEUBCd.jpg:large 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yoooo! I'm in the house, the house of Miitomo.

Twitter username is PinkyCatMeowkie, add me if you want.

Spoiler

If you're hoping to get a better idea what I look like this, you're going to be highly disappointed.

Since everyone is doing the follow, may as well jump in!

Twitter username's TornadoMario347, if you wanna hit me up!

Here's a link if you're feeling lazy:

https://twitter.com/TornadoMario347

Oh, and for the sake of today, here's a QR code for what's her face again! Surprisingly almost close to her non-limited design!

IzUXP4T.jpg

Yeah I think I've gone mad with this 

Ce9z4QmW8AAbbqr.jpg

Ce-8B64XEAEYQvK.jpg

Ce_AB37WIAAHbFz.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Goddamn, it took me forever to get the cat companion for my Mii. I'm a little surprised at how firmly Nintendo had me by the cajones when it came to Mii clothing of all things.

11 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

huh?? they do that?!

Miitomo has absolutely no filter and anyone can say anything.

Oh and is your language on your Miitomo Japanese by default? Does it speak out English in that version? Cuz in the English version all Japanese is symbols are simply pronounced as "A". xD

13 minutes ago, N8te said:

Oh and is your language on your Miitomo Japanese by default? Does it speak out English in that version? Cuz in the English version all Japanese is symbols are simply pronounced as "A". xD

Yes, my Miitomo is set on Japanese by default because my phone is set that way. It speaks the english words in "Engrish" as some people here call it haha

• Thumbs Up 1

I finally got the shoulder cat (white), by dropping Mikyeong's Mii on her head.  (Sorry 'bout that, but thanks for the cat.)  It's very tricky.  I discovered that I had $5 left from an old Google gift card and bought extra points to spent kitty-plummeting.  Fortunately there's nothing in the bread games and not much in the flower games that I want!

• Thumbs Up 1

CfAb4aPWwAAD_XY.jpg:large

so i did a group picture using a picture of a tree that i took with my phone haha 

• Thumbs Up 8

I look handsome there.

Miitomo is pretty great. I'm astounded by the absolute lack of a filter on this thing. It's crazy hahaha. It's simplistic as of now, but I can definitely see the support for it going a long way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just joined the Miitomo bandwagon. I'm using a Sayaka Mii if you're wondering why I'm a girl in this game.

https://twitter.com/SkyboundJay

This is my Twitter where I just fool around under the persona of Jay.

• Thumbs Up 1

How do you share miifotos? Like I made that Persona one but I see no option to share it with my friends.

18 minutes ago, Sonic's Number 1 Fan said:

Dang, my battery has been going down SUPER fast ever since I got Miitomo. Miitomo eat da battery like groceries

And that's with the power saving mode on!

I've gotten Miifotos and emoticons in comments on my answers, but I can't find a way to do either.  For regular photos made when you change a Mii's clothes, they usually come back the next time you start up or exit a menu, to ask if you want to share that photo and comment on it.  Other photos I'm not sure about - I've got one I'd love to share but the app crashed immediately after saving it.  (Yesterday was really bad for crashes, not sure if it was server problems or the new patch.)

Random bit of info:  When you add a Mii, you add one additional set of basic clothing to your closet.  If you change their clothes,they wear your stuff. I was very puzzled as to why my basic shirt increased from 0/1 or 1/1 to 2/3 or 3/3 (depending if I was wearing it or not).

Emoticons are the ones from your installed keyboard. Pictures I dunno. For pictures in comments there's a picture symbol next to the text box. The only Miifotos I've been able to share on their own are the ones automatically taken.  I assume it's to have have people using lewd photos.

Although, this is one of the automatic ones I got and it makes me looks like a weirdo perv:
nhSA7gI.png
So I could be wrong about the whole lewd thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rofl.  Can't be just automatic ones though, since I got one with text and that was precisely answering my original post.  I'll have to look for the picture symbol.  When I started hitting random things I only managed to find the speech-to-text mike.

Okay, found it - it's before you go into the typing mode.  It does ask if you want to create one from scratch, access the album or your device.  Heh, I found my QR code photo, but I still haven't found it to get it off my phone.

Yep! I'm friends with him on Miitomo and I can't understand a word he says ;v;

8 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Yep! I'm friends with him on Miitomo and I can't understand a word he says ;v;

OK no wonder lol well it's nice to know I am also friends with him to haha

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure things are registering correctly.  I can look in my answer history and see lots of comments and hearts, but officially I have had a total of two hearts and 1 comment over the entire last week.  Rather frustrating since I can gain My Nintendo points for five of each in a day.  I hope the hearts and comments I'm handing out are being counted correctly.