Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

Reimu and Marisa met up with the group once again and gave the strange photograph of the future to Sonic. "Apparently that's where the reset button is but we don't have a clue where it is" Giratina took interest in the photograph and loomed overhead. "Unless we have someone who can go through photographs we're not getting anything ze"

In DIO's Mansion DIO was observing with his Hermit Purple crystal ball. "So they don't know where it is either. Fortunately I, DIO have a way around the problem without the need of a mere button." The door opened and a priest enters.

Enrico_Pucci_zpsh4y3sdxp.png

"Pucci my dear friend. Its about time we began to take action" Pucci bowed down to Dio, "anything for my lord" "A word of warning, Stands can be seen by others in this universe but they will still have the same power as they always had" "Thank you for your advice my lord" The two walked outside the door with Petshop joining them.

Spyro: "Sorry DOOM, but you already got a town."

*Spyro and a group of 50 Skylanders and Alt. Sayaka enter the room*

Jet-Vac: "We battled demons, robots who eat planets, and so much more. I'm sure a couple of robots aren't a problem."

Wind-Up: *prepares tasers* "Hit me with your best shot!"

*back in the original dimension*

"Hey, Sonic. Can you give this photo to Tails for pin-pointing?"

Sonic: "Sure, if you girls could kindly give the photograph over to me, my brother can sniff out the location anywhere! People like us watch over countless multi-verses every minute of every day, this should be no problem."

"Also, quick question, where did you get that photo?"

"We got the photograph from this strange old man" Reimu replied, "he had some bizarre power to him"

"And where can we find this mystical tails at ze?" Marisa had no idea who Tails is so her active imagination was running wild again.

"Welp, just contacted Tails. He should be coming in three... two..."

Tails: "...One!"

Ylfhf9w.jpg

Tails: "Good evening ladies, name's Tails The Fox. Not to be confused with the SEGA character mind you."

Sonic: "And my smart little brother!"

Tails: "I'm only a year younger than you."

Sonic: "Still counts as little, anyway, can you pinpoint the location of the Reset Button on this photograph?"

Tails: "Yeah, I'd typically do it on the Helicarrier or a Republic Cruiser but I'm testing out a new watch with the same technology! Now, if you just hold the photo still and..."

*points watch at the photograph*

LOCATION PIN-POINTED

Sonic: "See? What did I tell ya?"

Tails: "Guys, it appears the Reset Button is in another dimension."

"There's another dimension here?"

Tails: "This place isn't just a Multiverse, it's a Megaverse. It has an entirely different alternate reality of a Multiverse connected to it. Watch, are there any Disciples in that area?"

DETECTED: ERUPTOR, JET-VAC, WIND-UP, SPYRO, GILL GRUNT, TRIGGER HAPPY, AND 45 MORE.

"That's where DOOM went! Damn it, he still has the reset button!"

"Well we better go there and get that button before time resets and the multiverse collapses on itself!"

*BFZ finds an alternate dimension BFZ*

Both: "S'up?"

"Huh, there's an Alternate you? Is there and alternate me?"

*laser flies through the sky but misses everyone*

Sonic: "Uhhh, is it me or did everyone see a laser pass by us?"

*laser blasts again, everyone prepares fpr battle*

Sonic: "Yeah, I thought so."

"What is it? Battle Droid? Decepticon? Stormtrooper?"

Tails: "I'm not sure, maybe it's..."

"Wait, wait, wait, Tails. I hear something! Everyone be quiet!"

*everyone becomes quiet*

Dalek: "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

"Is that a little Astomech Droid? Like R2D2?"

Tails: "Protect everyone! It can kill regular people in one hit and can drain a Magic Reserve in 5 at LEAST! I've researched on these before. A DALEK is no laughing matter."

Cutup: "Come on, it's just a sentient saltshaker with a plunger attached to it! How bad can he be?"

*laser hits Cutup, he tumbles down and checks his watch*

MAGIC RESERVE AT 80%

Cutup: "Never mind, one laser knocked out 20 percent off my Magic Reserve!"

"Well, he ain't knocking out more reserves anytime soon, Cutup! Sonic, you ready?"

Sonic: "Yeah but, how do you stop it?"

Hevy: "I'm sure high-explosives will kill it!"

Sonic: "WAIT! Aren't Daleks living creatures in a metal casing? We can't kill them!"

Homura: *glares at Sonic* "Stop acting like a saint, Sonic! Your desire to not kill anyone is the most foolish thing I've ever seen! You let so many enemies go, and they just come back! Face the facts, Sonic The Hedgehog! You have to kill now."

Sonic: "What? No, no, no. We'll be as good as the Metarex then! I can't kill! Set to stun, set to stun, that's an order!"

Homura: "What if we are as good as the Metarex? Things are not as black and white as they seem! This isn't your happy-go-lucky world anymore! All of you are so focused on being "heroes" when you can't! My dreams of heroism were gone long, long ago. You HAVE to kill it!"

Sonic: "I....I can't! 

"Everyone, the Dalek is coming closer!"

Edited by Failinhearts

*The Dalek fires lasers!*

*BFZ activates electric shield, protecting everyone from the lasers*

"I could use the flame shield, but this would make things too hot..."

Alt.BFZ: Okay. Time to fight fire with fire!

*Alt.BFZ Throws a Flame ball at the Dalek!*

"Did I just sound like a fortune cookie?"

Tails: "I'm sorry Sonic.... But we have to kill it. Before it kills everyone else. BFZ, keep burning it. Extreme heat is a weakness!"

Kyoko: "I'll help" *Kyoko shoots fire*

Sonic: *stares at the Dalek* "I'm... I'm sorry."

*grabs out his sword and shoots fire with it*

Dalek: "ALERT! ALERT! MAGIC RESERVE IS DEPLETING! I REQUIRE REINFORCEMENTS!"

"...Very well then"!

*BFZ along with Kyoko and Alt.BFZ, use Flaming Heatwave!*

FOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Dalek: "DALEKS CANNOT HANDLE SUCH EXTREME HEAT! HAVE.... MERCY!"

*the Dalek explodes*

Kyoko: "Kiss my ass, you oversized Astromech!" *high-fives BFZ*

*Sonic just stands there, staring at the dead Dalek*

Homura: "It's for the best. I'm sorry, Sonic The Hedgehog, but that's reality."

*Phew* "Wait, is there only one Dalek? Please tell me there's only one Dalek!"

*BFZ is slightly fatigued*

Alt.BFZ: Hey, you okay back there?"

"I'm fine, no need to worry about me!"

Tails: "No, no more Daleks here."

*Sayaka scans the dead Dalek*

"This is a Metarex Dalek."

Tails: "Damn it! If they have one villain from a franchise, they have all of it then!"

"I hope that means we get a Doctor soon."

Sonic: "I could have saved it! We could have stopped firing and put it in a Tech Trap or something! We didn't have to kill it!"

Homura: "Stubborn fool."

Edited by Failinhearts

"If there is a living creature inside it, How could we get it out? With all that metal casing, it would be difficult..."

*BFZ hears noises and sees a huge army*

"Oh great. We got MORE company."

*BFZ summons electricity*

Tails: "There's nothing we can't do. Daleks only exist to destroy. It's either kill, or be killed with them. And a good way to destroy them is via their own weaponry!"

*Mega Man and Kirby emerge from a portal. Mega Man touches the Dalek while Kirby sucks it up*

*Mega Man gets the color scheme of a Dalek while Kirby now looks slightly like a Dalek*

Dalek: "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? THESE TWO DISCIPLES ARE IMPERSONATING THE DALEKS! YOU ARE INFERIOR, YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

*Mega Man fires a Dalek blast through the Mega Buster, making it explode*

Dalek: "ALERT! ALERT! DISCIPLES ARE FIGHTING BACK WITH DALEK TECHNOLOGY, THEY MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

Tails: "You must attack with magic or elemental powers! Regular bullets don't work on them!"

*Homura and Mami stare at their guns*

Mami: "I hope my muskets don't count as regular bullets."

Homura: *throws out pistol and grabs a Flamethrower through her shield*

"Hmph, fools, you have no idea you been tricked."
"You're not playing by your own rules here, we're going by matches that are always 3 on 3, no matter what you want."

*Wesker and Akuma appear*

"It's Mahvel, baby!"

"And you are not top tier."

*Daleks break through into DOOM's office*

Daleks: "EXTERMINATE! DALEKS, WE HAVE FOUND AN AREA FULL OF DISCIPLES AND INFERIOR TECHNOLOGY! EXTERMINATE THEM AT ONCE!"

*Skylanders look at the Daleks*

*DOOMbots look at the Daleks*

*meanwhile, with Sayaka, BFZ and the gang*

*the Daleks start flying to another destination*

Madoka: "Where are they going?"

"Wherever they're going we aren't gonna let them! Let's go!"

(I thought when you meant huge army, you meant Daleks so I went along with it)

"It's the Metarex, they manufacture minions like it's nobody's business."

*Watch rings*

Spyro: "This is Spyro, we're currently dealing with DOOMbots and Daleks! We're gonna need assistance!"

Sonic: "We're on our way my winged pal! Let's move!"

*Sayaka's gang jumps into the mayor's office*

Dalek: "SONIC AND SAYAKA HAS BEEN DETECTED, EXTERMINATE!"

Eruptor: "Exterminate this!"

*all Fire Skylanders use their powers to overheat and destroy a ton of Daleks*

*Stealth Elf turns invisible and takes the Reset Button from DOOM*

"As a card collector, DOOM has policy, always get doubles."

"HYPER COMBO KO."
"That reset button is a fake, you fool."

"Where is the real one? DOOM will never tell."

Stealth Elf: "You must give that reset button back, or else the fabric of space and time will be destroyed for this Megaverse! There will be nowhere else to rule!"

Dalek: "ANALYSIS SAYS THAT MAN IS VICTOR VON DOOM! HE IS THE MAYOR OF THE TOWN THAT ASSISTED IN THE PREVIOUS BANISHMENT OF THE METAREX! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

*all Daleks destroyed all DOOMbots*

Dalek: "YOUR ARMY IS HIGHLY INFERIOR. IT HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED! SO WILL YOU!"

*Dalek fires a beam at DOOM*

Sonic: "No!" *Jumps into the beam and gets hit by it, sent flying across the room*

"Sonic!"

Sonic: "Ugh, that's the last time I risk my life for a villain like this..."

"Just keep deflecting the shots at the Daleks! It's the quickest way to destroy them!"

Sonic: "Mega Man, Kirby, the Fire Skylanders, you can take them out easily too! But just in case...."

*Tails emerges through a portal and throws Tech Traps at the heroes*

Tails: "Trap as much as you can, and get them on our side!"

"DOOM travels trough the mutiverse all the time, DOOM is safe."

*An army of mutiverse DOOMS shows up led by DOOM Bear and kick the Daleks butt*

"Hmph, if you want it so bad, look, it's gotta be somewhere."

"If you excuse DOOM, DOOM has places to conquer."

"You did good DOOM bear, by the way"

*Pats DOOM bear on the head*

*DOOM and the others leave*

Tails: "Let's just hope he doesn't go BEYOND Multiverses, like we can."

Dalek: "EX...TER...MIN..." *dies*

Sonic: "That was a bust, back to searching. Isn't that right Sayaka? Sayaka?"

*Sayaka stares at her alternate self*

Alt. Sayaka: "Hey."

"Hi."

Alt. Sayaka: "You're me, right?"

"Y-yeah. From the future, in another dimension."

Alt. Sayaka: "Do... Do I become a great Magical Girl, like Mami?"

"........"

"Yes."

*the gang leaves*

Sonic: "You didn't tell her about her fate? Or how you aren't even a Magical Girl anymore?"

"No, let's just hope she survives to never find out.... This town might be a new start for her."

Homura: "She's a Magical Girl, she's gonna turn into a Witch."

"Well, you're a Magical Girl too!"

Homura: "Yeah, but I'm not you! Remember your original reason for being written Sayaka. You're a walking writer punching bag that is supposed to be dead. You should have no reason to be alive."

Mephiles: "Looks like they killed all the Daleks."

General Grievous: "At least we know what can destroy them."

Dalek Emporer: "THAT DOCTOR DOOM HAS KILLED ALL MY SUBJECTS. MEPHILES, I REQUEST THAT A SEND A LEGION OF DALEKS TO WIPE OUT ALL THE DOOMS IN THIS MULTIVERSE AND CLAIM THEM AS OURS."

Mephiles: "Permission granted, but you must be upgraded. I want that DOOM dead."

General Grievous: "As for the Magical Girls, a whole new Madoka universe is added to this Megaverse. With these Alternate girls and the Disciple Girls still on this specific Megaverse, there's no better time to send out the Liberators."

Mephiles: "F.M still hasn't reported on his progress."

Cyberman.jpg

Cyberman: "I REQUEST PERMISSION TO UPLOAD THE LIBERATORS IN HIS PLACE. THE CYBERMEN AND THE LIBERATORS ARE SIMILAR."

Mephiles: "Granted."

Cyberman: *bows* "THE MAGICAL GIRLS WILL EXPERIENCE MAXIMUM DELETION, AND SAYAKA MIKI WILL SUFFER."

(Sorry I've haven't been posting much in the past few days. Been busy with family and stuff and I've been trying to come up with plots we can use too.)

When Sakuya and friends arrived they weren't expecting a sneak attack. "Whitesnake!" shouted someone from behind.

jojo-pucci_zpsji3zp1qu.jpg

A shadowy hand passed through Sayaka and the hand had a weird CD when it was at the end of its swing. "I got her disk my lord. Her memories and powers are sealed." "Thank you my dear friend Pucci. I, DIO shall finish this rebellion once and for all!"

1051789-dio1_jba_zpsj10o5nqp.png

"The WORRRLLLDDDD! Time is frozen today!" Dio's stand stopped all time around them.

"1 second has passed..." Dio pulled out a bunch of knives and threw them everywhere towards the group. They all stopped in front of them. "Its a shame you're not conscious of the terror in front of you because I would had savored your fear. "3 seconds pass..." Dio grabbed Pucci and took off. "Time resumes in 2 seconds..."

After Dio got at a far distance he said a big "zero" Time starts again...

*before time restarted*

Sonic: (Wait a minute, what am I doing standing here? I'm not connected to this timestream!)

Homura: (Just play along.)

*time returns to normal*

*sees Sayaka*

Sonic: "Sayaka! Come on, don't die on me now!"

MAGIC RESERVE AT 0%

Tails: *scans her* "She's knocked cold, I don't know how long it'll take for her Magic Reserve to return her to normal. Thank goodness she isn't dead."

Sonic: "Whatever that damn thing was, it just did something to Sayaka. Her Magic Reserve was low after that last battle and look at her now! LOOK AT HER NOW!"

*grabs sword, eyes turn completely white*

Sonic: "I'VE FOUGHT DEMONS, MUTANTS, EVIL GODS, I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! I'VE STOPPED ENTIRE ARMIES, CIVILIZATIONS AND TERROISTS! ALL WITHOUT KILLING THEM! DON'T MAKE ME WANT... TO KILL YOU!"

Madoka: "Calm down Sonic, calm down!"

Sonic: "NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! NOT UNTIL MY FRIEND IS RESTORED AND THE ENEMY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!"

Madoka: "Sonic, you can't do this alone!"

Sonic: "You're right... I can't. Not until Sayaka is back."

Tails: "Guys, her memories and powers are almost completely gone! Her connection to the Golden Weapons cannot be removed, however."

Sonic: "Permanently?"

Tails: "No, the Golden Weapons are restoring her. Gonna take a while though."

Sonic: *fingers twitch and he throws out a Tech Trap summoning a Dalek*

Dalek: "I AM NOW IN YOUR HANDS. I AWAIT ORDERS!"

Sonic: "You know what to do, EXTERMINATE!"

Kyoko: "Sonic, what the Hell are you doing?!"

Sonic: "Homura is right! It's either kill, or be killed. And I'm not gonna let anyone be killed, not on this side."

*meanwhile*

Mephiles: "Millions of years of seeing him talk about justice and hope... Look at him now. Angry, afraid and weak."

Dalek Emperor: "HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD DALEK."

Edited by Failinhearts

As DIO retreated to his mansion with Pucci he then said, "I have to thank you my friend as that plan wouldn't had gone as well as it had" "Anything for my lord" DIO stopped because he sensed something and gunfire went towards DIO and Pucci. DIO stopped time to move out the way. A young man was holding onto a recently fired tommy gun. "You got some nerve treating a lady the wrong way again Dio!" "Why it isn't one of the loathsome Joestars, Joseph! Just who I was looking for. But I was expecting an old man." DIO motioned to Pucci to continue onward. Joseph gave a smirk and pulled on a wire, stealing the CD right out of Pucci's hands. "I see why you're dangerous Joseph, but your plans and new-found youth will not help you! I will suck your bones dry! WRRRYYYY!" Joseph then pointed at DIO

JosephJoestarYoungPart2_zpstsquwqqm.jpg

"I'm gonna kick your ass for making a little girl cry!" The two prepared their battle strategies and rushed at each other.