Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

(I'm gonna formerly add in Marisa's profile and stuff now. Spoilered for size.)

Th105Marisa_zps3oaytgse.png

Marisa Kirisame from the Touhou Project is an Ordinary Magician from Gensokyo who excels in both magic and stealing. She's rather straightforward and often acts fast when she hears a tip. However talking to her can be infuriating as she can come off as a troll at times, either trying to make the other party look foolish or she might lack sympathy for others. She also lies a lot but is bad at it. Despite this she can be smart, clever even. However it seems she suffers from a hording and stealing problem.

Her known powers are flight which are undefined as either her own power or the broom's but its likely to be the former. She is known for shooting stars and lasers, most infamously her Master Spark which is a giant laser of rainbows she fires from her Mini-Hakkero which can hurt a lot. She's also known for stealing other character's spells and/or powers and puts her own unique spin to them.

TL;DR: She's a mischievous horder witch who steals a lot from a place that lacks common sense. Oh and I forgot to mention she runs her own little magic shop but she might use it for other things other than magic.

Marisa suddenly crashed into a tree.

"What the heck? Where was I flying too?" She got up and grabbed her broom. "Everything feels so different."

Marisa started to fly back into the village to see what loot she can get her hands on.

*sees DOOM*

"Hey! It's DOOM! Maybe he knows what's going on!"

"Hey, doc! Do you remember anything that happened involving toys, or something?"

"Ah, Ms. Blue Hair, you remember everything from the reset too?"

"What we have to do is get the town set up once again and do it without any battle with BTYT, we must not let any of their plan come true this time."

"First thing first, DOOM is going to bring Rarity to life on DOOM's own and use the growth ray."

"... G-Growth Ray, they don't still have it, do they?"

*Is sitting in the police station*

''Ugh...my heads sore''

''Sweet! I have my body back!''

"We didn't even build it at this point in time!"

"Unless someone has a memory large enough to remember the plans.."

Sonic: "Wait, wait, wait.. If time got reset, did the laws of the universe get reset too?"

Jet-Vac: "Please say no, plase say no, please say no..."

Marisa noticed Doom, Sakuya, and friends overhead. "I bet they have some rare items I can borrow!"

Marisa landed in front of them. "Shoot and I'll move! Or was it move and I'll shoot?" Marisa shrugged at her own suggestion.

Sonic: "Ehh, hi?"

Jet-Vac: "Is this a robbery or something?"

Clone Trooper Hevy: "Don't move or I'LL SHOOT!"

"Whoa, whoa! Easy there, Hevy."

Homura: "Don't you dare hit Madoka or I'll shoot..."

"I don't even know where I am ze" Marisa shrugged again, "but if you have rare stuff I'll happily borrow them from you."

Marisa gave her most mischievous smile yet.

"Ah, take the stuff, it doesn't matter to DOOM except for Rarity and the fish."

"Ms. Blue Hair, DOOM shall go back to his lair to build a new growth ray as well bring Rarity back to life."

"If you see anything  that would be use to DOOM, tell him."

"And, you, what is with the zes? Zs? Ees? Bah, how do you say that?"

"No, nothing rare."

Sonic: (I don't want any conflict, gotta give her something) "Here kid, take this."

*passes a Magic Trap*

gallery064.jpg

"It's a Magic relic, take it, it's yours."

"Oh thank you for the treasures ze. You can have them back when I'm dead!" Marisa put the items in a sack and tightly tied it together.

"And if you have any problems if anything like Yokai running around or anything I deal with it all with a price." Marisa winked.

"Uh, sure. We'll keep that in mind."

Kyoko: "This girl's living my old lifestyle... I like it.."

*Sayaka stares at Kyoko*

Kyoko: "Uh-This life is better though, obviously... Just sayin'!"

Marisa gave Sakuya a shoddy "business card" and got on her broom.

"I'm always in the Forest of Magic looking for all sorts of mushrooms! Remember to call if you need me!"

Marisa took off into the forest.

"There's a forest of magic here? And I thought Traptanium forests were weird."

Sonic: "Apparently. I guess with this universe reset, things have slightly changed."

Homura: "Again, nothing new."

Sonic: "I'm worried if the fictional laws of the universe has reset.. If it did, Mephiles can return."

Kyoko: "Awwww Sh-"

"Let's just hope that didn't happen. Come on, let's check this "Forest of Magic" guys!"

(Unbeknownst to our heroes, another Fly-Spy-Bot has been watching them the whole time)

"Yep, they're heading to that forest, just like you said, new boss."

"Excellent! Now it is time to unleash my master plan and send these goody-do-gooders to their indescribably unimaginable doom of pain! AND DOOM!!!!

AH HA HA HA HA HA !"

"Hear that, bud? It's play time!"

"ROAAAAAR!"

Jet-Vac: *shivers*

"What's wrong, pal?"

Jet-Vac: "Doom."

"What about DOOM?"

Jet-Vac: "Not that DOOM."

"What else is the- oh, oh, OH."

Sonic: "Kaos."

• Thumbs Up 1

Marisa flew back to her house. Its really old looking with vegetation growing on it and while it seems spacious, its actually cluttered with items with Marisa collected over the years. Marisa went in and threw her bag somewhere in her house. She did take out the magic trap and threw it on her desk.

"That made a killing without a hitch" Marisa was laying on the floor, starring at the ceiling thinking on what she's accomplished today.

"Ahhh this is too boring! I'm gonna explore the forest a bit" she got up and ran out the door.

"Maybe there's some fairies to tease or something!"

Cutup: "Is it me, or is there something chomping on my buttocks?"

Chompy_villain.png

Jet-Vac: "It's a Chompy! Hold still!" *fires up suction gun and blasts the Chompy*

"Is that all you got, Kaos?"

Sonic: "Wait, is this Metarex Kaos or a Kaos from a canotical universe?"

"I dunno, check the Metarex scanner!"

*nothing on the Metarex scanner*

Sonic: "Nope, just normal canotical, Kaos."

"Well, at least that means Mephiles won't follow. Maybe the laws weren't reset after all."

Sonic: "Don't let that keep your guard down!"

"They're engaging the mooks, just as you predicted, Mr. K!"

"Please, F.M., call me LORD KAOS, THE INCREDIBLY MAGNIFICENT AND HANDSOME!!!!!"

"...Right. Anyway, Pseu-dragon is in position, and I'm heading into the shrine to place these Emeralds in it.

Soon the world- and many others- will be all yours!!! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

"Love your enthusiasm! Glumshanks always just flatly says 'Yes, Lord Kaos'. I mean, really! Would it kill him to show a little excitement?! 

Speaking of which, GLUMSHANKS! GET ME A SODA, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE GREMLIN!"

"Yes, Lo- uhhh.... I mean, Oh boy! Right away boss! Yippee!!"

Homura: "Oh please, our new concern is a balding little man? You guys are getting more idiotic each day."

Fives: "Don't underestimate Kaos, mate. When I researched Skylands' canotical history, He blew up the Core Of Light, sending Skylands into complete darkness."

Wind-Up: "He tried to raise an evil Arkeyan civilization!"

Sonic: "He tried to contaminate Skylands' magic with evil energy."

"And he tried to enslave Skylands as well as other worlds with a Traptanium weapon."

Homura: "And lemme guess, the Skylanders saved the day, correct?"

Jet-Vac: "Well, yeah. That's usually how it goes."

Homura: "It's not gonna be that easy, I assure you..."

Marisa then noticed something about her surroundings.

"Where is that anti-social doll maker anyways?"

Marisa's next door neighbor Alice Margatroid wasn't around. Not even her house was in the general area.

"Something has really changed ze." Marisa scratched her head, trying to figure out what happened.

WHAT D-FEKT DID I MISS?!

*wakes up*

"Eh?"

*pats all over herself*

"Guys.... What's going on?"

Sonic: "I'm not sure, first we were in BTYT, now we're back."

"BFZ! Your body! It's back!"

Homura: "I felt this feeling before... It's a time reset!"

"Time reset?!"

"It is?"

IT IS!!" BUT HOW!

Wait a Time reset, this is like Hedgehog day all over again!

"Ah, Ms. Blue Hair, you remember everything from the reset too?"

"What we have to do is get the town set up once again and do it without any battle with BTYT, we must not let any of their plan come true this time."

"First thing first, DOOM is going to bring Rarity to life on DOOM's own and use the growth ray."

"... G-Growth Ray, they don't still have it, do they?"

Before you zap the ponies, I suggest you take off the security cameras so that BTYT won't know what we're up to.

"We didn't even build it at this point in time!"

"Unless someone has a memory large enough to remember the plans.."

Sonic: "Wait, wait, wait.. If time got reset, did the laws of the universe get reset too?"

Jet-Vac: "Please say no, plase say no, please say no..."

The last thing we need is the planet splitting into pieces, this is sounding terribly familiar...

===

*BFZ travels with the gang to the magical forest (did I get that right?) *

*Suddenly the fire trap (in BFZ's bag) with the dragon springs open! Revealing the other friendly dragon!*

*Others get startled*

"Dude! I am glad to see you again , but why did ya spring out like that? You nearly gave my friends a heart attack!"

Dragon: GRRRRRR... *steam puffs out*

"What's wrong?"

....rrrrrr....

"Guys, We're not alone, my dragon is sensing one of it's kind somewhere...."

"Dragon.... Wait, F.M was with a dragon when he burned that forest before that reset, remember?"

"And if there's a dragon here, F.M must be here!"

Jet-Vac: "PLUS, Kaos' minions are here!"

Kyoko: "Sooo, are you saying Kaos and F.M are working together? Great, now we deal with two nutjobs.."

"Well we better crack em!"

*BFZ gets her powers ready!*

"Okay Dragon! Find the other dragon and be prepared!"

...Roar!

*The dragon goes off and the gang follow it*

This Arc is gonna be more light-hearted than the Metarex and Toy arc with Kaos being a goofier villain... Oh, and I'm adding background music to certain scenarios to set the mood and maybe to help you write follow-up responses with this mood in mind.

*Dragon burns through Chompies in his path*

"You know, that Fire Trap is more useful than I thought."

Hevy: "For burning Chompies? General Miki, Chompies are weaker than Battle Droids, and those guys can be cut like butter!"

"No, not for Chompies! For leading us to F.M's dragon... Wherever he is."

Edited by Failinhearts