Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

*BFZ is horrified*

"What the heck happened? Time was slow for one second, and now Sayaka is on the floor! It's definately not the reset button this time! Someone is having Time control powers or something!"

*BFZ gets an idea*

"Wait, you said these "Golden Weapons" will make Sayaka slowly recover right? Well.... I remember picking these energy fruits before time got reset... Do you think it'll make the recovery process faster?"

Echo: "It's worth a shot. Tails, how is she?"

MAGIC RESERVE AT 2%

Tails: "Her re-charge rate is much slower, but she'll make it. She died countless times, she's not dying again."

Madoka: "Thank goodness that Sayaka's gonna be OK, but what about Sonic?"

*Sonic is pounding on the ground and still hasn't released the Dalek yet. He's fighting his own emotions*

Tails: "I've never seen him like this ever since we lost our family, and almost our entire race to Mephiles. All those eras ago."

*BFZ crushes the fruit, putting the juice in the glass*

This should do it.....

*BFZ looks at sonic, then at the gang, then back at Sonic again*

"..."

"...Okay Sonic listen carefully. Sayaka's gonna make it fine, ya hear me? Please calm down...."

Sonic: *continues breathing heavily*

Tails: "He also has lost a friend about a year ago, before he met Sayaka. This could contribute to his mental instability right now... My poor, poor, brother. But, my watch says that there is something in his brain, he can't remember correctly but there's something scarring in there that's making him worse."

Homura: "Sonic's emotions is natural when you lose someone, or when you almost lose someone. I can relate." *looks at Madoka*

Tails: *puts the juice into a syringe and injects it into Sayaka*

Tails: "I put a dose of it in her bloodstream, pray this works."

MAGIC RESERVE AT 3%

MAGIC RESERVE AT 7%

MAGIC RESERVE AT 10%

Tails: "I think it's working!"

Cutup: "Ah, in the words of little Anakin Skywalker...."

Edited by Failinhearts

Tails: "Still gonna take a while, but it's quicker than before! Great job with the fruit BFZ!"

Sonic: *looks at Sayaka* "She's....Gonna be OK?"

Cutup: "Geez, sounds like you're in love with her or something."

Tails: "No, just overprotective."

Sonic: "Cutup, I'm a Hedgehog no bigger than up to her chest, I'm as old as a Dinosaur yet I have the personality of a 15 year old. No, just no."

"Thanks Tails!"

"Yeah, she'll be fine, she needs to get some rest and she'll be alright!"

*BFZ is pondering*

"Yet... How DID the Time stop? It's definately not the reset button...."

Sonic: "Not sure, but whoever did this is gonna pay, I'll tell you what!"

Tails: "Does anyone know where that Dialga went? If there's anyone who can sniff out a time distortion in his world, it'll be him."

*meanwhile in the Alternate Reality*

Alt. Sayaka: *walking down the music store, browsing the computers for CDs*

Computer: "YOU SHALL BE LIBERATED"

Alt. Sayaka: "Eh?!"

*cubes come out of the computer and a figure emerges from it*

???: "YOU MUST BE LIBERATED TO COMPLETE YOUR PURPOSE!"

*Alt.BFZ gets a call*

"This is BFZ, report.... Yea?....Wait what?"

*connection lost*

"What's wrong?"

"I got a call from Sayaka, erm Alt.Sayaka in your case, something's not right... You guys stay here and see that your friend's alright, I'll go and check what's happening!"

*Alt.BFZ runs off*

"Huh. One second she talks like a fortune cookie, and the next minute she's off!"

Sonic: "I'm coming along!"

*all the Magical Girls and the Clones agree to go*

Kyoko: "I'll carry Sayaka in case she recovers. We might need her."

*BFZ goes with the gang and catches up with her alternate self*

Alt.BFZ: Hey! I thought I told you-

"Yeah yeah, we geddit, but there's one thing we always do, it's to help people! We may find out where the reset button is, and find your friend and what other things are in store for us!"

*Alt.BFZ thinks for a while*

Alt.BFZ: Fine. You can come.

*Everyone reaches to a house*

Alt.BFZ: This was where the signal was leading to, before it went kaput.. It led us to... a computer room?"

*the Find the Computer Room line is heard in her head*

Alt BFZ: haha how amusing. .___.

"Ooookay, we better go in then."

Joseph threw his clackers at DIO hope they would do something to him but DIO grabbed them. "Child's play" Jojo looked pissed about it but then he smirked as he pulled a wire trying to trap DIO from below with it. "Your Hamon won't do a thing against THE WORRRLLDDD!" DIO stopped time once again. "I know I can't get in close with your hamon" DIO pulled out another knife and threw it towards Joseph knowing the can't counter in time. Suddenly Dialga came out and roared DIO out of his time stop with his knife embedding itself in his shoulder. DIO got back up and pulled out the knife "You were lucky that there's a time dragon saving you Joseph but next time you will not fool my next plan" DIO disappeared but it seemed Dialga was able to watch him exit.

Joseph thanked Dialga for bailing him out and ran off towards the group. Out of breath he gave Kyoko Sayaka's memory disc "just put it back in her head and she should get her memories back"

"DOOM has no fear of oversized salt shakers, bah!"

"Let's get back to the regular universe, DOOM has thing to check on."

"Aw, Rarity, there you are, made some friends DOOM sees."

"Well, DOOM has a new friend for you, DOOM Bear!"

("I hope he's a better friend than you, DOOM.")

MAGIC RESERVE AT 100%

*Sayaka gasps and wakes up*

"Geez, this is the second time I've been knocked out. I gotta improve my defense."

Sonic: "Sayaka! You're OK!"

"Yeah, I- What's that CD for?"

Sonic: "Oh, apparently your memories and powers have been taken into this CD. The Golden Weapons restored you, though."

*Sayaka tests out her powers*

"I seem fine, I remember all of you, my powers are fully functional."

Sonic: "I'll keep this CD with me anyway, it might prove useful."

"Man, why does my consiousness always getting transferred to objects? First gems, now a disc. Where are we anyway?"

Sonic: "The alternate reality, we're lead into this room where there was a disturbance relating to an alternate you."

*Alt. Sayaka runs up to the others*

Alt. Sayaka: "Do you have any idea what that thing is?"

"What thing?"

Alt. Sayaka: "Looks like a guy in a black glowing suit, has a glowing disc that can turn anything into digital cubes when hit. Always talks about Liberating Magical Girls."

"A Liberator Program?!"

Alt. Sayaka: "So you do know what it is. It's trying to hunt me and the other Magical Girls in this town down! Nobody's dead yet but he's turned an entire forest into cubes in his rampage."

Sonic: "Not a good idea to bring you guys here." *points at the Disciple Magical Girls*

*A Liberator falls*

_1273350046.jpg

Liberator: "SAYAKA MIKI, MADOKA KANAME, HOMURA AKEMI, KYOKO SAKURA, MAMI TOMOE, NAGISA MOMOE DETECTED. ALL MADOKA CHARACTERS MUST BE LIBERATED!"

Sonic: "The appearance and weaponry of a Tron program with the relentlessness of a Cyberman. That's what the Liberators are. They are programmed to believe that all characters from Madoka are written to do nothing but die, but are restrained because of the fact that they live. They wish to "Liberate" the one thing keeping them from their destiny: Life."

Liberator: "FUFILL YOUR DESTINY!" *throws a disc at Madoka but she dodges, hitting a computer and turning it into cubes."

Liberator: "STOP RUNNING FROM YOUR PURPOSE!"

Sonic: "Sorry, running is kinda my thing."

Cutup: "Are you sure? You haven't done much running yet?"

Sonic: "Shut up and run!" *engages combat with the Liberator* "Run! I'll catch up!"

*duels the Liberator*

"Stop if you value your life" A strange man appeared before the group.

Valentine_zpswkdjsmsn.png

The man pulled out a revolver and pointed it at Sayaka. "I am Funny Valentine, the 23rd President of the United States of Valentine. That title means nothing to this universe unfortunately. However a few of my friends would like to speak to you" Another Valentine came from behind pointing his revolver at Sayaka. Valentine pulled out an American flag out and gestured towards the group. "My Stand D4C lets me travel through worlds and I can do the same for you" Joseph shot the Valentine in front of them killing the President. However he fell into his flag and Valentine came out of it completely unharmed. "Now do you the futility of going against infinite possibilities?" "Don't trust this guy, he's one of the Disciples" said Joseph. Valentine quickly threw the flag over the group teleporting them to the Disciples' headquarters.

In a peaceful meadow Reimu and Marisa were laying on some grass daydreaming. "Huh we haven't done anything in a while ze" "Well everyone is on their own adventure at this point" "What if they could be in trouble ze?" "I guess you're right but we don't have a clue where to start" "I do" Yukari came from her gap and sat on it. "You girls are some of the most important figures in this universe considering you have the power to stop any incident you want" "We do need to go on the right path ze" "Very well then..." Yukari snapped her fingers and a gap opened with a train flying out of it, ramming the girls head on into another gap. "Have fun girls"

*meanwhile, on the Helicarrier, Modern Tails has been taking over the console unit, checking on an anomaly*

Modern Tails: "Oh no, their constant trips in and out of this Multiverse is giving this Multiverse access to the Helicarrier! I hope they don't find it though, the Cleaner Droids just fixed this place!"

*Funny Valentine and the Disciple squad show up*

Modern Tails: "I spoke too soon.."

Sonic: "Listen, Funny. I have no clue on what's going on right now, but there's a universe on the verge of losing many lives right now and I'm not letting anyone go!"

*runs to the Portal room*

Boom Knuckles: "Uhhh, you want some cake, visitor?"

Captain Rex: "Careful, Knuckles. He could be a bad guy..."

Tails: "We cannot let this Helicarrier get harmed! If you want to deal with us, you'll have to do it somewhere else! Modern Tails, activate emergency teleportation and seal all the rifts leading anyone to this ship!"

*turns to Funny*

Tails: "It's virtually impossible for a non-Disciple to get beyond your Multiverse, you're just an ordinary fictional character... No offense."

Homura: "Can I blame Sayaka now?"

Modern Tails: "Initiating emergency teleportation! Taking you all back now!"

*sends everyone back except Tails*

Tails: "We're inside this Multiverse! That's why they have access! Take this ship back to the Golden Skylands! Nobody, and I mean nobody that isn't a Disciple can head there. The Golden Weapons forbid it."

*looks outside*

Tails: "Oh Sayaka, what have you done?"

*everyone teleports back*

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Somebody says they shouldn't trust us? We've saved countless multiverses from being attacked by evils that don't belong. Are you saying that we're the bad guys?"

(The Helicarrier and the Golden Skylands are made to be a safe point for Disciples.)

"Hmmp! The disciples are doing everything for the good of this universe" Valentine pointed his revolver at Sonic, "you don't understand how much your meddling has ruined this megaverse" Valentine readied to fire "I'm sorry but you must die for the greater good" Suddenly Valentine burst into flames. "Yeah I got that dastardly president!" said Henry riding on Giratina again. Valentine switched out for a new self. "Well that power is going to be annoying. How about this kind of spell?" Henry uttered some magic words and Valentine felt a strange sensation. "Insects!? Why are they all over me!?" Valentine retreated in a different universe for now.

In a blank void Reimu and Marisa where just standing there. "Where did that useless gap yokai send us now?" asked Reimu in her usual annoyed tone. Yukari came out of one of her gaps, "this is the end of the megaverse. Pretty sad don't you think?" "Hey old lady why did you sent us here ze?" "To show you what's at stake" "We already know what's at stake just get to the point" Reimu interjected. "Very well" a snap of her fingers and suddenly all sorts of "screens" appear before the heroines. Rachel has appeared before them. "This is all the events that has happened in every time loop in all these universes" Rachel said looking at the screens. "Very impressive ze. Maybe we can find something funny on the tube!" "I brought you here to look through time to find a hint into saving the universe. Only you two can do this for us, for everyone" Reimu gave a look of annoyance while Marisa is itching to go.

Sonic: "I'm very aware we're screwing this place up. But if we leave, the Metarex will mess it up more. Speaking of which..."

*everyone turns to the Liberator*

Sonic: "Bring it on you piece of living code!"

Liberator: "COMBATTING SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS NOT MY DIRECTIVE. THEY ARE."

Sonic: "Well if you want to kill the Magical Girls, oh I'm sorry, "Liberate them," you're gonna have to go through me!"

Liberator: *splits into thousands of cubes and flies across Sonic and sneaks up behind Alt. Sayaka*

Sonic: "Oh yeah, I forgot... Liberators are made of pure Transformium. Sayaka! The one that lives here! Look out!"

Alt. Sayaka: *dodges the incoming Identity Disc* "Is that the best you can do?"

Liberator: "STOP ESCAPING YOUR PURPOSE!"

Alt. Sayaka: "What do you mean by purpose?"

"Don't listen to him!"

*Sayaka stabs the Liberator in the back*

Liberator: "REINFORCEMENTS REQUIRED! REINFORCEMENTS REQUIRED!"

Sonic: "Magical Girls, get outta here! Run and split up!"

*the Magical Girls except Sayaka runs, she stands besides Sonic*

Sonic: "We're always a duo, aren't we?"

"Always was."

*Liberators come out of the TVs*

Alt. Mami: "Oh, my!" *Transforms and gets out her guns*

Liberators: "MAMI TOMOE DETECTED! OUTNUMBER AND LIBERATE!"

Sonic: "Alternate Mami! Look out!"

Alt. Mami: "Huh?" *looks behind to see Liberators surrounding her, she gets out a giant gun*

Alt. Mami: "Tiro... FINALE!" *fires an explosion at a ton of Liberators, de-rezzing them into cubes*

*Sayaka slashes through the rest of them*

"That should do it!"

Alt. Mami: "Sayaka? You know these things?"

"Uhh, I'm not your Sayaka. I'm actually..." *pauses* "Sonic, can Liberators do that?"

*All the cubes from the de-rezzed Liberators combine to form one giant Liberator*

Sonic: "Nope, that's completely new."

Giant Liberator: "LIBERATE!"

Sonic: "Run, run, run!"

*everyone runs to the forest*

"Great, now they can turn into giants! What now?!"

Sonic: "I need to lure him, but I don't wanna risk any of you guys. It could go completely wrong..."

*looks at the CD containing Sayaka's memories that he still has*

Sonic: "Hmmm..." *stares at the CD and grins*

"DOOM has found the ponies, Rarity!"

"You found my friends? Finally!"

"DOOM thought you were generous, not rude."

"Politeness and generosity are two different thing, darling."

"Whatever you say."

"Anyways, have you seen DOOM Bear?"

"Nope, the only bear I seen is someone unbearable."

"And who would that be."

"That man in a black coat next to you."

"Oh, god damn it, Wesker, DOOM told you not to follow DOOM."

"I was stupid... So stupid. I was stupid... So stupid."

Giant Liberator: "TRACE OF SAYAKA MIKI DETECTED. SIGNS OF DESPAIR, DETECTED. SIGNS OF HER POWER, LOCATED. SHE MUST BE LIBERATED FROM HER MEANINGLESS LIFE!"

"You had to set that CD to my last words before I die every timeline do you? I keep getting bad memories already."

Sonic: "We are talking about lives at stake. You can talk about your past later."

Giant Liberator: "SOUND LOCATED."

*the Liberator finds a CD player playing the noise*

CD: "I was stupid... So stupid."

Liberator: "TRAP LOCATED!"

Kyoko: "No sh-"

Sonic: "Ambush it! Now!"

*Mami and Alt. Mami tie the Liberator's legs together with magic ribbons*

Liberator: "WHY ARE YOU RESISTING YOUR DESTINY? YOU HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE!"

Nagisa: "My turn!"

*Nagisa takes on her witch form: Charlotte*

nutbladder_puella_magi_madoka_magica_-_0

*rams into the Liberator, causing it to topple and fall*

*Sayaka and Alt. Sayaka slice up the falling Liberator into more cubes*

Jet-Vac: "My turn!"

*Jet-Vac flies up and sucks all the cubes*

Jet-Vac: "Another Liberator disposed of!"

Sonic: "I knew that CD would come in handy!"

"Yup. I couldn't agree more!"

*opens another portal and everyone leaves*

Alt. Sayaka: "Hmm, I wonder what they meant by "our destiny" and all that?"

Alt. Mami: "It's probably nothing."

Alt. Homura: *walks in and stares at the closing portal* "So they know the truth about us Magical Girls, huh."

*everyone returns*

"Well, looks like the village is looking fine!"

Sonic: "We're not out if the woods yet, we still need to find that reset button!"

"Right! Should I make the teams this time?"

Sonic: "I made them the first time, how about you do it this time? You're a leader in training, after all."

"OK. Me, Sonic, BFZ, Madoka, Silver, Homura, Hevy, Kyoko, Mami and Nagisa will be in one group while Cody, Cutup, Echo, Fives, Tup, Eruptor, Jet-Vac, Wind-Up, Stealth Elf and Spyro will be in another."

All characters: "Understood!"

Homura: "Fine."

Edited by Failinhearts

*BFZ, Sonic and the rest of the Magical girls end up in the woods in their search for the reset button. In the process, BFZ picks more energy fruit in case of emergencies*

"I packed more fruit just in case! We don't want anymore of them Soul snatchers stealing our memories!"

*The gang stop at a pit*

"Wait a moment, I remember falling into this pit into an underground village! Y' think the reset button could be there?"