Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

"I see Mr. Nook has been annoying you."

*Sayaka stands in front of the open door. She walks inside the Police Station, hands in her pockets.*

"Trust me, yesterday he was bugging me to buy a house. Are 15 year olds able to legally buy a house here anyway? Strange world. Soooo, what's up?"

''Nothing much, other than Mr. Nook annoying me during research''

*Pulls out the broken device*

''Your name is Sayaka. You are apart of a group named the Disciples lead by General Sonic. The group you've been fighting is entitled the Metarex lead by Mephiles and he's the one who sent the battle droids yesterday. You're here to protect everyone and you're going to ask me to help you.''

*Sits device on the table*

''That's what I managed to get out of one night of playing around with this device''

*Smiles*

"Huh, you could still access this device? Thought your little boomerang thing destroyed it completely. Anyway, yes I need your help. Whenever Mephiles is determined to accomplish something, he will do his best to get it. This time, it's enslaving this planet for whatever reason. I'm fighting a war against him, beyond his world and even this universe, this is why I need you to keep an eye on this city while I'm gone or he'll kill everyone. My team cannot transport here, it's all just me right now which is why I need all the help I can get."

"Speaking of bad guys, how's this Doctor Doom? I've witnessed other Dooms before, but not one like him."

''Of course I'll protect the city while you're gone. It's all part of being a superhero''

''As for Doom, I have no clue what his deal is. He's clearly evil, but the residents seem to like him. For the time being, I'm willing to keep an eye on him and leave him be unless he gets out of control''

*Hands Sayaka the device*

''It's fully repaired and I've re purposed it into a tracker. If Mephiles enters this world, you'll know right away''

''Now that's settled, I should head to the shop around here, and see if I can find a game console'' 

"Ooh! Cool! Can I come along? I wonder what kind of music this store has, if there is any. Hehe-"

*flashback*

"I can't move my fingers anymore. I can't feel pain. My hand is worthless!"

"Miracles and magic, they are real!"

"I was stupid... So stupid."

"I just wanted him to play that violin one more time..."

"YOU ARE MEANT TO DIE, SAYAKA! NOW ROT IN HELL! NOBODY LIKES YOU!"

*snaps back to reality with a gasp*

''Whoa'' ''Are you alright? You completely blanked out!''

*Looks at Sayaka*

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit of looking back, that's all.. Let's go."

*puts device in her pocket with a blank expression*

"I wonder if there's an arcade! My friend Kyoko always loved playing in arcades."

*forces a fake smile*

*At the nearby shop^

''So, let me get this straight''

*looks at the shopkeeper*

''If I go catch a couple of fish for you, you'll give the game console?

Shopkeeper: ''Yup!''

''It doesn't take much for you guys does it?''

*Looking at the music selection*

"Have it, have it, have it, have it, have it. Strange how this world has no music around here that is exclusive to this univer-"

*turns around to see a gigantic section filled with nothing but K.K Slider CDs*

"I spoke too soon.... Meh."

*turns back to the classical music*

*Sayaka sees Nightwing walking up with a bag of fish*

''You almost ready? You can get anything, the shopkeeper is giving away stuff for fish for some reason''

''....It's a weird world''

"Yeah, we can go now..."

*looks at a nearby aisle to see a familiar item, Sayaka walks up to it and scans it with her watch.*

IDENTIFIED: ENERGON CUBE. UNIVERSE OF ORIGIN: CYBERTRON

"Why would there be an Energon cube here? Hey, excuse me, shopkeeper! Where did you get that cube?"

"Uhh, found it just standing there right next to an abandoned car."

"Abandoned car? Thank you, bye!"

*runs out of the store, grabbing the tracking device for Metarex readings.*

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

"Damnit! The Decepticon got away!"

*Sayaka sees a portal close before she can get to it*

*Grabs Bo Staff and gets ready for a fight*

''These guys never give up do they?''

"It's too late, they're gone. They've escaped through that portal."

*looks around for anything*

"Are they... Spying on us? More importantly, are they spying on anyone else?"

*activates watch*

"Optimus Prime reporting on the ARK."

"Yes, Optimus? This is Sayaka, I've spotted another Metarex member but it escaped. It was a Decepticon."

"I will head to Kaon, the Metarex Decepticons recently took over that city from the regular Decepticons who resided there. Maybe we can figure out something. Thank you, Sayaka. Autobots, roll out!"

*turns off watch*

"Don't worry, my friends will take care of them."

''Alright''.

*Places fingers on earpiece*

''Batman? Come in? Anyone?''

*Shakes head*

''Damn''.

''Yeah, but haven't been able to get a signal''

*sighs*

''I'm not sure if it's because I was teleported here or if they got teleported or whatever''

"Strange. I can talk with my teammates fine. That's probably because this watch can contact over space and time."

*flashback to Sayaka's talk with Sonic on the watch*

"It's something called Fan-fiction. Or, something like that. It's where a writer or writers make their own stories and can crossover whatever they want!"

"Maybe he was just created by a writer, and placed here with memories of the life of another Nightwing from a canon world... Maybe his friends, still don't exist yet? How could that be? Usually when something is implied in a story, the implications already exist. In my world, there are billions of people, Urobuchi realistically would never bother to write each one! Nah, maybe Nightwing is right." Sayaka says in her mind.

"Well, this world is pretty screwy, maybe it's messing up with your earpiece. Or maybe it's Doom who hijacked it or something. You could be right though."

''Well, not much I can do yet, unless this suddenly starts working again''

''I'd better get back to the police station before Doom lands back to it demanding to know who started the fight yesterday.

"Well, if he asks... I wasn't here!"

*winks and walks away*

"Well, I say things went rather well."

*watch beeps and Sayaka answers*

"Sayaka! I need help, please! The Metarex has me pinned! I'm still getting used to my old body!"

"Don't worry, Madoka! I got your back! Where are you?"

"I'm with Homura, Silver, Optimus, Bouncer and Sonic on Kaon! You know how overprotective Sonic is, and he, Optimus, Bouncer and Silver can't protect us on their own!"

"I'm on my way!"

*Hops onto a portal, and leaves the town*

Meanwhile, as aaalllll of this is happening, Teresa's at the seaside near the docks.

"You know, there's something about the sea at night, right Mr. Hermit Crab?"

*hermit crab digs away in the sand*

VhL3jH4.png

"Well I like it..."

BOOOMMM!! A loud crash is heard from behind.

"Wh-" *turns head around quickly* "What was that?" 

It was the final explosion of the things Sayaka and Nightwing were fighting off before they left. Teresa goes to investigate the sound, but finds nothing but an empty street.

"Hm, must have been hearing things.. No wait! They must have been the fireworks! It is night time after all!" 

Teresa quickly runs to the town plaza. *huff huff* "Hey, wait a minute. No one's here except that DOOM guy. And it looks like he's about to fall asleep. Doesn't that guy have anything better to do? >_>" 

Suddenly, Teresa smells something.. baked. Something.. delicious! *turns head around* "Woah! Is that a PIE?!"

kjqZQ4M.png

"I haven't had a pie in years! I wonder what flavour it is... It kinda smells like.. death. Huh. I guess one taste won't hurt" And just as Teresa is about to touch the pie, DOOM appears right behind her (but she's oblivious to it). 

• Thumbs Up 2

As the fireworks start bothering me I got really annoyed that I couldn't get any sleep. Like, what the heck? I was hearing firew orks that were as loud as nukes?

ehh it's probably nothing

I can't sleep, this is like what, 11 PM? At least I got a few hours. I opened the door and noticed a few things:

1. Whatever Nightwing has been doing is apparantly what he does all the time. He rides on his cycle thing or whatever all the dang time and jumps like some crazy acrobat everywhere.

2. Teresa is talking to a head crab.

3. Also Doom is right behind Teresa for some reason.

4. Also Teresa is probably going to get WRECKED by Doctor Doom.

I was gonna walk back in but decided to meet up with Doom and Teresa. After all, somebody's gotta tell that Doctor to calm down when somebody takes his cupcakes. ............. That sounded wrong didn't it? Of course it sounded wrong.

I ran up to them but apparently the other villagers (Which mind you are all Animal Crossing characters unless other people replace them) were busy firing these Lloid Rockets. At least it isn't gonna hit me or so-

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, as aaalllll of this is happening, Teresa's at the seaside near the docks.

"You know, there's something about the sea at night, right Mr. Hermit Crab?"

*hermit crab digs away in the sand*

VhL3jH4.png

"Well I like it..."

BOOOMMM!! A loud crash is heard from behind.

"Wh-" *turns head around quickly* "What was that?" 

It was the final explosion of the things Sayaka and Nightwing were fighting off before they left. Teresa goes to investigate the sound, but finds nothing but an empty street.

"Hm, must have been hearing things.. No wait! They must have been the fireworks! It is night time after all!" 

Teresa quickly runs to the town plaza. *huff huff* "Hey, wait a minute. No one's here except that DOOM guy. And it looks like he's about to fall asleep. Doesn't that guy have anything better to do? >_>" 

Suddenly, Teresa smells something.. baked. Something.. delicious! *turns head around* "Woah! Is that a PIE?!"

kjqZQ4M.png

"I haven't had a pie in years! I wonder what flavour it is... It kinda smells like.. death. Huh. I guess one taste won't hurt" And just as Teresa is about to touch the pie, DOOM appears right behind her (but she's oblivious to it). 

"Um, excuse DOOM, but DOOM wouldn't touch that if DOOM was you."

"You see that pie was made DOOM'S niece, Valeria and not by DOOM and she meant for only DOOM to eat it."

"Oh, yes, DOOM remembers it all, DOOM even remember getting some yogurt while DOO- DOOM means she was making it."

"So, leave that pie be, DOOM is sure the shop has cupcakes or something(yet they never have yogurt, bah.) Go get that instead, foo- DOOM means friend."

("Bah, this friendly thing is harder than DOOM thought.)

(By the way, to go out of character, please remember the 4 sentences per post rule anyone who's participating, it's there to prevent things from getting spammy.) 

Edited by Pink Cat
  • Thumbs Up 1

Somewhere far away...

Can I join?

Name: (keeps changing so I'll use BFZ. Is that ok?)

Job: Casual Villager who gets caught in the oddest of situations.

Skills: Electrokinesis and Pyrokinesis

Cons: Can be casual at the wrong moments, asks too many questions.

"Woah. What is this place?" *looks around*

"It looks really peaceful!"

*Sees the fireworks*

"Woah nelly! They're soo pretty! The other neighbours must be partyin hard!"

*Watches the fireworks for a while until BFZ gets bored*

"Okay, they're partyin TOO hard."

*Suddenly sees a shooting star*

"OOOH Shiny! I wish for something cool to happen!" 

*nothing happens*

"Well then. Let me go explore this new place".

*Walks and stops seeing two ballet boxes.*

*looks* "Well, they're deciding a name for this... town thing I'm in! Well... *writes on paper and puts in box* "I say SSMB ville sounds nice"!

*walks off*

(Is this okay? Sorry for it being too long!)

• Thumbs Up 2

Somewhere far away...

Can I join?

Name: (keeps changing so I'll use BFZ. Is that ok?)

Job: Casual Villager who gets caught in the oddest of situations.

Skills: Electrokinesis and Pyrokinesis

Cons: Can be casual at the wrong moments, asks too many questions.

"Woah. What is this place?" *looks around*

"It looks really peaceful!"

*Sees the fireworks*

"Woah nelly! They're soo pretty! The other neighbours must be partyin hard!"

*Watches the fireworks for a while until BFZ gets bored*

"Okay, they're partyin TOO hard."

*Suddenly sees a shooting star*

"OOOH Shiny! I wish for something cool to happen!" 

*nothing happens*

"Well then. Let me go explore this new place".

*Walks and stops seeing two ballet boxes.*

*looks* "Well, they're deciding a name for this... town thing I'm in! Well... *writes on paper and puts in box* "I say SSMB ville sounds nice"!

*walks off*

(Is this okay? Sorry for it being too long!)

It's fine, anyone is welcomed to join!

Welcome to SSMB Crossing, my friend!

• Thumbs Up 1

*walks down the street and sees DOOM'S pie*

"Ugh, I'm totally not in the mood for pie right now."

*remembers when Sayaka got a pie shoved in her face*

"Yup, not in the mood."