Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

"Oh, good perhaps you can take down that accursed Richards, but DOOM has no time for heroes."

"In fact, I say you're far from committing acts of heroics, you see this village needs a leader and only DOOM is fitted to lead it."

"So, get your disco suit out of DOOM's office and have a nice day."

"And for god sake, get out of the way of the fan, DOOM needs it.

*stares outside of the town*

"I wonder who's the mayor of this place..."

*looks at watch for famous mayors in fictional history*

"Mayor of Townsville, Mayor of Halloweentown... Who could possibly make a town like this?"

*turns around to see a giant statue of DOOM*

"Oh."

*hears the sound of a Portal opening*

"Must be help!"

*uses watch to locate the source of the distortion the portal emits and runs towards it*

"Hello? Anyone there? Sonic? Fives? Kyoko? Homura.....?"

*suddenly, a red laser shoots, missing Sayaka*

"The red laser, the horrible aim.... BATTLE DROIDS! I can't let them reach the town and definitely not to Doctor Doom! I, Sayaka Miki, second-in-command of the Disciples will TAKE YOU DOWN IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE!"

"Die, Disciple scum!" The Battle Droid in command cries.

*Sayaka runs towards the fifty Battle Droids marching towards the town, cutting through them effortlessly*

"Well, that was easy!" *dusts herself off and she magically changes into a civilian outfit* "Alright, who sent you?"

*looks at a symbol stamped on the back of one of the destroyed Battle Droids*

"That's the Metarex symbol! Mephiles knows I'm here..."

*looks back towards the town*

"It's my fault Mephiles is coming after me! He's gonna go after the town!" Sayaka thinks to herself.

"Guess I have to protect this place from being invaded, or everyone dies."

*runs towards the town*

Edited by Failinhearts

''Fine! But I have my eye on you Doomy''

*As I leave, the fan has been broken with a wingding*

''Ugh. I should stop at the police station around here''

*At the police station, I see F.M*

''Well hello there Robotboy''

*Suddenly the warden pops up*

''GAH''

Warden: ''Hey! You! You look like a good guy with a disco suit! How'd you like to be the new warden of this prison''

''Uh...what?!''

Warden: ''Good Lad! Here's your hat and keys'' *The warden runs out of the prison*

Warden: ''Good thing I found a sucker to take that job. That robot wouldn't shut up''

*In the prison*

''...what just happened?''

"Looks like DOOM will need to check up with that shopkeeper, that was DOOM'S only fan, bah."

"Better check up that ballot box."

*DOOM walks towards the ballot box*

"Hmm, a woman in a blue dress and some sort of spiked creature  has joined Teresa and Niko."

"What may be your names?"

*Looks around, see destruction*

"And please tell DOOM you have nothing to do with this."

-An hour passes-

*Is sitting on a chair, with feet up on the desk sleeping*

''ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ''

*Someone enters the room as the door slams close*

''Not you again. What does Mr.DOOM want this time?''

*Kills off the last remaining Battle Droid*

"They're too close to the city! Luckily, I killed them all and there's no trace of them!"

*turns around to see Battle Droid debris everywhere*

"I take that back."

*The gem on Sayaka's chest starts glowing and spawns a group of humanoid looking creatures*

"Alright Familiars, clean up these pieces. We don't need to cause anymore trouble."

*The Familiars nod and grab all the Battle Droid pieces*

"Mephiles, what do you want with this place?"

*Sayaka returns to civillian clothes and looks around the area a second time, hoping nobody looked.*

"Stay on the down low Sayaka, *sigh* This sure is not like the other missions."

Just to let you know, Witches and Familiars cannot be seen by anyone except by the summoner, it's associates and when in battle.

*Is standing near a wall as Sayaka walks past*

''Nice fighting kid''

*Smiles and walks back into the police station*

Meanwhile, after Klonoa's Niko's struggle.

All I could had thought of now was, "God dang it, I'm surrounded by a bunch of people." I was too tired and I wanted to get home ASAP, so I can play the recently released Hunter X Xtreme. I'm not sure if I'm recognizable to anybody, like who knows who I am? They know me as Niko, so I guess I'll stick as that?

Well, I'm home now, better think of how I'll set up my weird "Fortune Teller" business or something. I haven't decided a name yet, ah well. I guess I'll give Hunter X Xtreme a sho- 3 HOUR PATCH? SERVERS ARE DOWN?! BAHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Niko then proceeds to log onto SSMB and starts venting like an idiot about how annoying Hunter X Xtreme's launch is. The first response was "I thought you learned from the last time you bought a game, Day One."*

*collapses on bed*

Bleh, is this starting to become mainstream now, I could had sworn that they developers promised it would had a decent launch!

*The phone starts ringing, which happens to be a message from Teresa.*

I sent a message saying I was going to bed, and just decided to sleep.

And then I got a call from Nightwing who I met a while back.

"Rya- I  mean, Nightwing? What do you want :P "

Hm...Grassmill, It's probably not the most orginal, but it sounds like a good enough name! I'll put this in.

The woman in blue had finished writing down the name she had wanted, inputting it to the ballot and looking over to the figure with a metallic face.

"Oh, hello there. I am Rosalina. I'd assume you must be the mayor of this town," she asked him, eyeing part of the destroyed surroundings.

"And no, I did not cause that to happen. I am a being of peace and aim to help others, not do...that." She points to whatever damage was caused. 

''What do you make of this Doom guy? I've got stuck being the warden for this town and that means I have to take orders from him''

*Takes a drink of water*

''Some job for a superhero >.>''

"Dude, it's a roleplay. Can't you at least add more lines to your post?"

*Awkward Silence*

"Oh, yeah. Well, at least you aren't trying to make a fortune off being a Fortune Teller. I'm starting the business tomorrow and I swear to god I probably made a awkward impression on myself."

"Oh and you might want to drop that suit if you're being a warden. I'm not sure if this village is into seeing their warden as some flashy dude carrying stun batons"

"Hey, don't get so caught up on the act. Doom is suspicious, but apparently the residents here like him."

*Walks into an Alleyway and finds a strange device on the floor*

"Huh?"

*The hologram reveals an face only Sayaka and her partners would recognize*

"Having some time alone? ABOMINATION." The hologram says, the person on the hologram was a dark purple Hedgehog, with the same M&M-esque body structure as Sayaka's mentor, with a sorcerer's hat on top of him.

"MEPHILES!"

"Were you expecting someone else?"

"I probably would have known, especially because you sent some Battle Droids my way!"

"Sorry about that. Did I ruin your little vacation?"

"You ruined many buildings!"

"Good. The more death the merrier."

"I don't think you really killed anyone."

"They will soon be dead. They will die and be relieved of their burden of being controlled! You know what we really are, PUPPETS! Simple pawns created simply for having our lives controlled by the real world, just for entertainment! Those damn writers, many of them make the good guys always win and they make evil ones always lose! I've dealt with that for millions of years and now I've discovered the truth of it all! Hope doesn't exist in reality! Especially for you! The writers made hope just to escape from the cruel reality they live in! I HATE THEM! AND I HATE YOU! I hate anything associated with you and that hedgehog! You will feel my despair! You will feel-"

*Suddenly, a Wingding hits the hologram device, turning off the hologram*

"Huh?"

*Looks up*

''Hey, at least the residents don't think you're wearing a 70s disco suit and trying to cosplay like Disco Stu''

''On top of that, Doom made me release F.M. The crazy robot was in the middle of destroying downtown until I took him down''

''If there's one bright side to this job, the prison has a built in house, so I don't have to worry about going anywhere near Tom Nook''

''It's just a boring job y'know? When the mayor of your town is a big tough super villain, you don't get many people willing to step out of line''

*throws stun baton in the air and catches it while talking*

-Earlier- *Sayaka sees a shadow of Nightwing as he runs towards the police station*

• Thumbs Up 1

*Walks towards DOOM on all four legs* 

*Stands up on two and faces DOOM." 

"Uh...my name? Ajax. Oh yeah, and these are scales, not spikes, thank you very much!" 

"And...I have nothin' to do with whatever all this fuss is. I just got here, man! People always treatin' me strange just cause I look a bit tough! Sheesh!" 

*Writes down "DOOMSville" on a piece of paper and puts it into the ballad box.* 

"Sounds like a fine name to me!" 

*Walks past Ajax and places vote into a box*

''SSMBville sounds good to me''

*Turns to Doom* 

''Which reminds me, your warden decided to skip town, so he's stuck me with the job. So I guess *mutters under breath* you're my boss.

''Hey, at least the residents don't think you're wearing a 70s disco suit and trying to cosplay like Disco Stu''

''On top of that, Doom made me release F.M. The crazy robot was in the middle of destroying downtown until I took him down''

''If there's one bright side to this job, the prison has a built in house, so I don't have to worry about going anywhere near Tom Nook''

''It's just a boring job y'know? When the mayor of your town is a big tough super villain, you don't get many people willing to step out of line''

*throws stun baton in the air and catches it while talking*

"Ha-Hey? You there? Oh, alright."

"Sheesh. I always wondered what happens when you carry the wrong side of the baton while it's umm, sparkling."

"Well, that's good. I don't know a lot of the locals so it'll be interesting. I just felt so awkward today and I probably embarrassed myself.:

"Well, I'm going to bed. See ya later."

As I put the phone down, I slammed my leg into the bed frame and started bleeding a bit. Of course that happened. I just quickly patched myself and hope that tomorrow isn't another step of mishaps.

Like today. God today was awful. (Not actual today yah know don't worry it's just a RP)

Edited by Inkling no Klonoa

"Ha-Hey? You there? Oh, alright."

"Sheesh. I always wondered what happens when you carry the wrong side of the baton while it's umm, sparkling."

"Well, that's good. I don't know a lot of the locals so it'll be interesting. I just felt so awkward today and I probably embarrassed myself.:

"Well, I'm going to bed. See ya later."

As I put the phone down, I slammed my leg into the bed frame and started bleeding a bit. Of course that happened. I just quickly patched myself and hope that tomorrow isn't another step of mishaps.

Like today. God today was awful. (Not actual today yah know don't worry it's just a RP)

''Protective Gloves is the key to that problem. It allows me to use both sides of the baton. You have no idea how useful it is in combat being able to use both sides.''

''Yeah, a lot of the locals seem to be rolling in today. I've already met a few of them. I'll probably settle in and get ready to go out and see some of the other villagers tomorrow''

''Anyway, goodnight'' 

*Hangs up phone, and takes another drink of water*

''...I wonder if they have video games around here''

"Looks familiar...."

*Grabs the broken device and the Wingding*

"Hey! Wait up!"

*follows the shadow but soon spots a lone Battle Droid breaking into Niko's house*

"Ugh, more of you."

*Sayaka stops following Nightwing and chases after the Battle Droid*

MEANWHILE IN NIKO'S HOUSE

*Battle Droid breaks into Neko's window, pointing a gun at Niko*

"Prepare to die, Cat....Rabbit....Thing!"

*Sword gets sliced through the chest of the Battle Droid and falls, revealing Sayaka, still clad in her civillian clothes.*

*Sayaka suddenly hears another robot be destroyed behind her, as she sees Nightwing fighting them with his bo staff*

''You sure know how to throw a party kid''

*Throws Sayaka one of the batons*

*Throws a wingding at another battle droid*

''This is like something Lex Luther would come up with''

*Destroys another one with a bo staff*

*Sayaka joins the fight, changes to her uniform and grabs her swords*

"Lex Luthor... Sounds familiar, never actually fought him myself!"

*Soon, all the Droids were defeated*

"Phew! That was a workout! Hehe... Oh! This might belong to you."

*Hands over the Wingding, still attached to the hologram device*

*Grabs both the wingding and the device*

''Thank You''

*Looks at the sleeping Klonoa Niko*

''Come on, we'd better get out of here before he wakes up''

*Gets grapple gun ready*

''Stop by the police station tomorrow, I'll have more information then''

*Grapples away*

"Alright! See ya!"

*watch beeps*

"Sayaka Miki reporting!"

"Looks like you got your hands full, don't you Sayaka?"

"Sonic! Fives... Told you about where I am, didn't you?"

"Yes he did, I'm not mad though. I'm actually kinda proud how you decided to go on a mission on your own like this. That's the making of a true hero, doing what you think is right. Regardless of the crap Mephiles and your world was feeding you."

"Y-Yeah..."

"Anyway.... Tails managed to get the scanner system working again and I scanned the planet you are currently on. It wasn't an anomaly at all! It's something called Fan-fiction. Or, something like that. It's where a writer or writers make their own stories and can crossover whatever they want! This is totally normal in real-world culture, but looked down on by many."

*Sayaka puts her fingers to her head* "Well duh! Should have figured that out before I went!"

"Well, it's an anomaly now. The Metarex decided to show up, right?"

"They sure did. You're gonna help right?"

"We would, but there's something blocking our entrance to this universe. Looks like you're the only one allowed in this world."

"Wow, a world doesn't want you guys but it wants me? Strange."

"Must be the law of the Golden Weapons, they shaped the entire fictional realm and we must abide to it's rules whether we like it or not. Looks like it only allows you."

"Well, those things seem to have a thing for me in the first place.... Guess it's my job to keep watch for any funny business from Mephiles and his goons."

"Until you are dismissed, I guess so. Good luck, apprentice! Oh, and don't reveal the fact that we are fictional unless it is necessary! We don't need any drama around here! Got it?"

"Yessir! You can count on me!"

"I have faith in you. Good luck kid!" *Sonic gives a smirk as the hologram dies out*

"Sonic knows quite a bit about fan-fiction... Wonder why?"

• Thumbs Up 1

*Arrives back at the station and yawns*

''Man, today has been nothing but stressful. I've only got here today and somehow I've ended up in three fights already''

*Places fingers to a earpiece*

''Bruce? Come in? Can you hear me?''

*No reply*

''Barbara? Tim? Damian?''

''Damnit. Where ever am I, I've lost contact with the others''

*steps out of a portal*

"Well, it's a good thing I could still stay at the Helicarrier over night! Especially because I don't have a house here yet! Now, back to business!"

*scans watch for any traces of magic left by Metarex portals*

"Looks like they haven't invaded hee town over night. How convienent!"

*stares at the town for 5 minutes*

"Sooooo, what now? Maybe I should make friends with the natives here, or maybe I should...."

*remembers events from yesterday*

"Oh yeah! Gotta find Nightwing, maybe he could keep watch for Metarex invasion while I'm gone*

*flashback to Sayaka returning to the Helicarrier*

"So, Sonic... Do I really have to stay in this city?"

"Yeah, change of plans. We obviously can't keep you on town duty forever. Don't know what I was thinking back then, probably after-mission stress or something. This is your home and you have a life outside of that world after all. Guess I was too caught up with my duties as leader. You need to manage your life hopping in and out of that world though, Mephiles has something planned for it and you're the only one of our kind that can stop him!"

"Oh yeah! That reminds me! Sonic, I met a Nightwing today, maybe he can watch over the city while I'm gone!"

"Awesome! You'll need all the help you can get! So here's the plan, you check on this world every now and then and report what you see back to us. Then, come back here when you feel like leaving. If Nightwing or any other allies you meet have something to report, relay it to us. We'll add every visit to this town as something that will fill up your daily work quota of at least, one mission a day."

"So, if there's no Metarex, I still fufill my quota just by staying and even relaxing at this town?"

"Yup. You've been through a lot Sayaka, both in your world and when you were inducted to our ranks. You deserve a break anyway. You are 15 after all. Plus, it still counts as duty."

*snaps back to reality*

"Well, if I'm gonna make my visit worthwhile, I have to meet up with Nightwing!"

*runs off to the police station*

Yeah, this is my half-assed attempt at making a excuse as to why Sayaka can stay here and take part in the story she's a part of. My mind has been nagging at me to think of an explaination for that. This also allows me to finally allow Sayaka to take part in this Slice-Of-Life story that this Roleplay was meant to be in the first place before it turns into "The Sayaka and Nightwing Show."

• Thumbs Up 1

*Is sitting in the police station, arguing with Tom Nook*

''Look Mr.Nook. I have a home here. I do not need a house!''

Nook: ''Come on Mr. Wing. Why stay in here when I can give you a house at the low low price of a shit ton of bells.

''For the last time Nook, no! Now get out of here!''

Nook: Grrrr fine. *He leaves as Sayaka enters

• Thumbs Up 1