Awoo.

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash(Wii U)

Klinsy

I'm ever-so e-excited to play this game... this has such a splendorous variety of characters to choose from...! *thinks hard and gets embarrassed while other people look at me thinking* P-Princess Peach, Rosalina, Da-daisy, Toadette, Pauline, Sprixie Princess... s-s-so exciting!

I'm ever-so e-excited to play this game... this has such a splendorous variety of characters to choose from...! *thinks hard and gets embarrassed while other people look at me thinking* P-Princess Peach, Rosalina, Da-daisy, Toadette, Pauline, Sprixie Princess... s-s-so exciting!

Pauline hasn't been in anything except the Donkey Kong games, and after DKC started, she later finally came back in Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Actually, scratch that, she was only in Donkey Kong before finally returning in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2.

(Well, I'm assuming you're being sarcastic anyway.)

Edited by JaidynReiman

Pauline hasn't been in anything except the Donkey Kong games, and after DKC started, she later finally came back in Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Actually, scratch that, she was only in Donkey Kong before finally returning in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2.

(Well, I'm assuming you're being sarcastic anyway.)

O-oh... I wasn't joking, but I thought Pauline was in this game! That's disappointing, maybe next time... *blushes* >.<;

O-oh... I wasn't joking, but I thought Pauline was in this game! That's disappointing, maybe next time... *blushes* >.<;

I think its an interesting idea if they brought Pauline back for spinoffs. I'm honestly surprised they haven't.

Pauline is one of those characters, like Captain Syrup, who I think doesn't really have a properly "Nintendo" design yet.  I'd quite like to see them revamped a bit.

So there could be secret secret characters?  If this is the case, it's worth thinking about the fact that, if it confirms two secret newcomers we don't know about yet, there might also be secret returning characters.

Wait, who's new already.  ...Rosalina, Toadette, and Sprixie?  All female.  Interesting, but not necessarily significant in terms of who the apparent fourth and fifth newcomers might be; all three are just comparatively recent characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

So there could be secret secret characters?  If this is the case, it's worth thinking about the fact that, if it confirms two secret newcomers we don't know about yet, there might also be secret returning characters.

Wait, who's new already.  ...Rosalina, Toadette, and Sprixie?  All female.  Interesting, but not necessarily significant in terms of who the apparent fourth and fifth newcomers might be; all three are just comparatively recent characters.

If there's more new characters I'm thinking its probably the case that they'll be added in a patch, not necessarily available on day one. I don't think there will be "secret" secret characters, though. They'll be announced before the game is released. But yes, its true, there could be more returning characters.

Here's my bets:

For new characters I agree with GameXplain. I think its probably going to be Kamek and Lakitu. In the slim shot its not the case Nabbit will probably be one of them.

For returning characters, Diddy Kong and Mii (and there will be Mii costumes for them as well covering other characters that can also be purchased with coins).

HOPEFULLY we can also get a stadium or two added in a patch. At least Peach's Castle and Bowser's Castle.

• Thumbs Up 1

The page has been changed.  Now it says there are just three new characters.  Five was most likely just a mistake.

The page has been changed.  Now it says there are just three new characters.  Five was most likely just a mistake.

I kinda figured it was the case.

• 2 weeks later...