Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Has anyone elses daily challenges been amazingly easy?

Today mine was 'collect 50 animals'.

Hogfather, I don't think Revive Tokens work like that at all. I haven't played the game in ages and each time I boot it up I'm getting Revive Tokens. In fact someone was streaming Runner's once and their friend sent them a Revive Token because they had no more lives and were about to switch games, so he got one last run in.

As for invincibility, since it slows you down, I've noticed you have way more time to like Triple Jump out of danger of things. However less invincibility frames is bad either way.

f50e4645b8e4465e216888da0ba14ff5.jpg

I have joined the S rank party! Whoop whoop! =D

My Merlina and Shahra both at level 5 at long last!!

699 Red Star Rings (just 1 ring short from another spin!), 1.3+ million rings and 10+ Special Eggs all in the bank ready for action this Tuesday. Can't wait. <3

• Thumbs Up 3

Just wondering, what's all of you guys' highest itemless score? I've seen some of you getting some crazy scores but they were with items and route bonuses right? I just got 3 million without items and without route bonus obviously and I'm wondering how good that is.

Jesus Christ... some of these Sonic runners groups on Facebook... that one looks sorta ok but... man have you seen some of the others?

Also I noticed something today. 

The free wheel is giving 'better' prizes after patch. E.g. instead of 1 of each item or wisp, its giving 3 of them. For the rings, it's increased the base value of each one.

It still doesn't change the fact it's a grind now, since previously I could get multiple items vs multiple copies of the same item.

Jesus Christ... some of these Sonic runners groups on Facebook... that one looks sorta ok but... man have you seen some of the others?

DSS made that group, I think it's okay

CONGRATS! Also I have about 460+ Red rings! I hope I reach at least 800!

EDIT: HOLY FUCK!

25338ecf374d5f7913eeeb5153a43568.jpg

So... does this mean that I'm in, for example, ZeroP's Division? Cos' if I am, then this is gonna be so awesome!

Yup!  :D

25sskrt.jpg

I think almost everyone here reached S*** league division  ;)

Ok so the event has started today apparently.

How do I get my free fish that I signed up for

Ok so the event has started today apparently.

How do I get my free fish that I signed up for

Huh? No it hasn't. It starts on Wednesday.

Oh really? I was bombarded with adverts for it this morning after logging on, I could have sworn one said it started today. My bad!

Speaking of the puyo pop event, I want to get Amitie Amy badly.  I got into Runners after the Chaotix event came and went so I really want a new character.  You get her through the roulette wheel, right?

In case you all don't know, on the you can press the spin button again while the roulette is spinning to stop the wheel. To get, Amy, wait for it to spin 3 times, then stop it on normal egg in the top middle. The timing is tough but it's better than wasting 20 spins on spinning randomly.

Also, the background of the "new" special stage is incredibly distracting.

All my red rings spent... still no Amy...

Sigh... 

Though I'm not too bothered, I have regular Amy and cosplay amy only gets an extra 50% boost in animals, her main use will be other character collection events.

Also I concur with the notion that the special stage background, it's very motion sicky.

I didn't get Amy as well, but seeing these guys as your companions is worth it. So surreal.

KQU0MOX.jpg

Hello :), it's the first time I'm posting on these forums though I've been a player since day 1

Thought here somebody would probably know the answer.

Myself had 178 red star rings saved for Amy, and got her at first try (I guess it's a compensation after missing all chaotix xD)

What will happen now if I get that egg again :o? Will it give 3 special eggs like a companion?

Thanks in advance!

post-7689-0-65113500-1433926310_thumb.pn

Will it give 3 special eggs 

Yes.

But you almost certainly won't get her again.

I thought it was a 150% animal bonus boost? 

Normal Amy is 100%

Guys believe it or not, I spun the wheel and I got Amy again... XD

3 special eggs, 50 Red Star Rings and 10,000 rings I received! And those 3 special eggs were just enough to promote me to Special Roulette again!

• Thumbs Up 1