Awoo.

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

Leon K Fox

Well in the case of Infamous, once you play it twice, you don't need to play anymore.

There's trophies... and like all sandbox games extra missions and fucking around being an asshole to pedestrians. But inFAMOUS was my first PS3 game and an awesome one at that, but there are a few glitches... (not sonic 06 bad).

But I am also looking forward to the new R&C I still have to beat ToD but I'm getting close.

Edited by silencer226

There's trophies... and like all sandbox games extra missions and fucking around being an asshole to pedestrians. But inFAMOUS was my first PS3 game and an awesome one at that, but there are a few glitches... (not sonic 06 bad).

But I am also looking forward to the new R&C I still have to beat ToD but I'm getting close.

You can do the missions while you play the game. Plus it doesn't change the fact that most trophies depend on your actions in the game. So you could just simply go straight hero for one path and then straight villain for the next. Wait until Uncharted 2. That will be awesome.

Watch me. I'll get all trophies in this game as much I'll enjoy it to the fullest. Come on October 27th! =D

I don't think the full Qwark landing sequence has been posted before, has it?

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZgcikriOTQ. Loving the fact the trailer music (the 1812 Overture) plays when you're shooting the RYNO.

Watch me. I'll get all trophies in this game as much I'll enjoy it to the fullest. Come on October 27th! =D

holy mother of god 17 plats

wat is this i dont even

Edited by Dobkeratops
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

holy mother of god 17 plats

wat is this i dont even

Actually now I got 20 plats, and Sonic World Adventure will be my 21st. But ME getting 21 plats, and you think that's crazy? D= There is one person that has over 70 plats.

http://pax.gamespot.com/video/6216888/

demo gameplay + mini interview, looking awesome.

Not looking, not looking. Don't want this to spoil my fun in this game. DX

Ratchet and Clank has to be the best series of all time. They make so much humor and parodies of the characters, yet they don't make them too foolish.

Dr. Nefarious is by far the most childish supervillian I've ever known. And yet despite his lack of maturity, they guy is somehow insanely evil...I mean how do you get that kind of feeling from a character?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Clank demo is up on the PlayStation Store for those of you who might not know.

I haven't played it yet, I'm going to later today.

The Clank demo is up on the PlayStation Store for those of you who might not know.

I haven't played it yet, I'm going to later today.

Though not in the EU it seems. Not yet anyway. In the Latest section the only R&C thing they have is A Crack In Time's Dynamic Theme for £1.59.

The Ratchet demo comes out next week. US gamers will already be able to play the full game by then.

Clank demo was cool. He's looking a little like Sly 3's Bentley with his four jumps. The time manipulation is what I imagine would have been the next step for the Blinx the Time Sweeper series (Anyone remember those games other than me? :P) since it's basically the same sort of gameplay but with additional recorded copies.

I can't wait for this game. I'll probably wet myself eight times over when I actually have my copy in my hands.

Edited by Chooch

Yeah, I can't afford the game right now, so I'm just looking to try out some of Ratchet's gameplay to tide me over. Probably won't be getting it until the Holiday.

I just got Tools of Destruction today because I saw it for the wicked price of 29.99, and seeing as I just got a PS3 I want more to play other than LBP! So I picked it up because this game looks amazing and I kinda want to get started with the whole PS3 trilogy (I only briefly played one of the PS2 ones at a friends house =() and I heard it was great. So yeah - I'll probably pick up A Crack In Time once I am through with Tools of Destruction (and if I get the downloadable one, I might not).

So yeah, gonna go boot up Tools of Destruction now 8). Yay for being late to the party!

You don't need the downloadable game for understand A Crack in Time. It just add a tiny bit to the storyline so i recomend you to get Tools of Distruction (which you already got) and A Crack in Time as main priorities and buy the downloadable one later.

Will do. So far I'm -really- enjoying Tools of Destruction! I never knew Ratchet was such a funny character haha. I almost half expected him to be this 'roargh I'm a badass' type character, rather than who he actually is. He is still a badass though, but in a different more epic/funny way haha. Clank is cool too, but Ratchet is my fave out of the pair. The little star-fox-ish level made me so happy.

So yeah, I'm going to play through this game and get A Crack In Time once I'm done. I think this series just gained a new fan!

I also recomend you to at least search about ratchet & Clank: Up your arsenal (The third game for PS2) since that was the debut of A Crack in Time's villian Dr. Nefarious (And you may feel kind of off with this character that ratchet & Clank apparently know already). But all you have to know about his is: He is an evil guy who tried to turn all organic life into machines until ratchet stoped him, was an old enemy of Quark back when he was a still well known hero and that when he gets really pissed he freezes and radio soap operas start to sound in his head until someone slaps him back to normal.

Yeah, I'm a big fan too. I own all the games for the PS3, I have played the PSP one and I so want this future trilogy.

Edited by Viku

• 1 month later...

I bought this game last week and completed it on normal mode yesterday.

Considering I hated Tools of Destruction's repetitive gameplay and horribly steep increase in difficultly I absolutly adore this game. The gameplay is perfect, absolutly perfect, I never got frustrated with the game or felt it was too difficult or overly easy. The Aphelion sections were a nice break from the main gameplay and the many moons scattered around the galaxy were really beautiful, not quite Mario Galaxy beautiful but still really amazing looking.

The story was easy to understand, even for someone who has never played through an entire RC game before, though the ending was horribly cliche although

QUARK GETS EATEN BY SNOWBALL WTF INSOMNIAC

The hoverboots were easily the greatest gameplay adddition btw.

One more thing, ALL games should have trophies/ achievements like these, most are gotten through playing through the story, the rest are for completing additional tasks and none of them are unobtainable for the average gamer, easily the most balanced trophy list I've ever seen. There's no need for games that make you spend 1000000 hours working towards one trophy.