Awoo.

The Mario Kart TV Thread

Willsy

So this happened with me and Xenos last night. I was laughing through out it.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, yeah. moi's Baby Rosalina BRUTALIZED the competition and got away with it clean!

And in this daring sequel, Rosalina's back, older, and taking it online with the players for another bright-acular win!
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1wiTn0RD7A

Finally got round to compiling/uploading some off-screen stuff I recorded due to incompatibility with MKTV's in-game upload system.

0:00 - Wario tries to claim victory through camera hogging.
0:16 - Super close finish between SuperLink and I.  This was actually from a previously uploaded highlight reel, but I wasn't able to do the slowdown there.
0:28 - Just a little tram trick jump that was super satisfying at the time.
0:42 - Awesome finish with Felix.  Watch the green shell...
0:57 - Baby Mario was on my team. He was also an idiot.
1:06 - Race from the other day where I rekt Soniko not once, but twice with bombs.  The second time was so unnecessary but I saw the opportunity and couldn't resist taking it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Without a doubt one of my favorites. Had a rip roaring time on Shy Guy Falls with an SSMB posse. Right near the end, Xenos nails me with a red shell while I'm in possession of a Lucky 8. Wouldn't you know, it ends up setting off my bomb in the Crazy 8 power-up, thus giving moi the upper hand right back!

My first online race YouTube upload. Came second as Wario, fighting with (and losing to) Grey for the top spot for most of the race.

I just wish that the video editing were a bit more in-depth. Maybe in MK9, eh?

2UZzlnV.gif

It's so frustrating when cool shit happens in your race(s), but MKTV doesn't pick up on it, no matter what settings you change. For example, in one race recently, I was holding first place by the skin of my teeth, only for a blue shell to come a-hurtling toward me. I had in hand one of those sound-blaster boxes, and as the blue shell drew close I thought, "Sod it," and set it off. No more blue shell. Saved my race, but its only presence in the replay was with the shittiest camera angle imaginable, not catching any of the action. Looking forward to a better video editor in the future, Nintendo...

Anyway, some sweet moves (and, ahem, not so sweet hits) from an offline 100cc race from earlier on today.

• 9 months later...

Bumpin' cause DLC pack 2 is coming just now and im sure some of you will be playing this game abit more and will at least have some highlights to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPgaX2qCBE

Me and haden with random people online. Luckily I had a mushroom in the end to pass just enough to beat him. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuV8-pAVWA8

Another close match between me and haden again! This one was really really close. It's too bad for him because he had the lead most of the time, especially at that one part where he bumped me into the wall at 0:17 which really slowed me down.  After that I was slowly gaining on him for the rest of the race until the game rewarded me the last set of items with a mushroom just so I could take that shortcut to pass him. 

Brad, Red cap and xenos where in the race too as you can tell. Oh yea there was joshua who I think was wraith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhcrEHWrhc8

and this one was just a random online match which me and this black shy guy were going at it in the last lap. on the last turns I managed to get pass him and take the shortcut which was pretty risky since I had the the slipstream boost which is why I nose dived as soon as I started gliding so I could make the shortcut properly without sliding off.

Makes me wonder how the highlight reel will work in baby park with 200cc since the race will pretty much be done barely over a mintue or less lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Might as well,

Here's one of my closer wins at Thwomp Ruins where me and some other gal had each other on the ropes right at the end!

• Thumbs Up 1