Awoo.

The Mario Kart TV Thread

Willsy

The hip new thing is not to play Mario Kart at all and to mess around by doing stupid crap like donuts and stuff.

I think this is what I get for not playing the game properly.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ignore the cut to black the match is actually shorter than this

So, my debut grand prix of MK8 ends with Toad's Turnpike, which I snare a daring victory with Mario on!

Ladies and gentlemen, after weeks of gifs from others' videos, I introduce to you my first ever MKTV video!

Sadly, it doesn't contain Death Stares. Oh well cool.png

Get a load of gifs!

4zRadp.gif

Pa7b1f.gif

jJd4uz.gif

STt8z9.gif

zlUchw.gif

3Wmui2.gif

JPhEvu.gif

3X0bVU.gif

3UPiSx.gif

The first two comes from videos from this page:

• Thumbs Up 2

Felix looked hungry. So I gave him a banana from DOWNTOOOOOWN, Son!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's something that has been a turn off for me lately.

Even though I clearly passed the line in first, I was given second place. I know there's some lag and whatever, but I was shown to be a good 1-2 seconds ahead of him. Something like that should never happen.

I can echo there's something wrong with Felix's connection, and it's making the game unfair. I'm not making this up, watch this race. You can see I'm clearly ahead of him as we cross the finish line (0:37, from his perspective!) and yet, I place second. I'm at least 3-5 seconds ahead of him here.

I spent that entire race with literally nobody around me, looking forward and behind, and this highlight reel shows him there regardless, second place. You can also see him glitch out on the ramps where he bounces off the walls with no ramification. 

This isn't to bully Felix or anything of the sort, I'm just pointing out that this makes races miserable AND unfair. If it's on Felix, Nintendo, or both of them, it's frustrating.

It's ok Dan, Fear gif'd my engine explosion at the start of Mount Wario, it's far worse than being pummelled with items :/

It's ok Dan, Fear gif'd my engine explosion at the start of Mount Wario, it's far worse than being pummelled with items :/

I think losing first place when you're like 3 inches away from the finish line due to someone getting lucky is much, much worst then messing up the starting boost in my un-professional opinion.

Then again, I haven't seen the GIF yet.

• Thumbs Up 3

Get a load of gifs!

Pa7b1f.gif

3Wmui2.gif

Keep 'em coming! I love how you captured my great comeback manuever from this Water Park vid!

I really should upload one of my various videos of getting absolutely destroyed my items in the tournament. You might change your tune. tongue.png

As for Felix lag winning, I've seen it happen to me in worldwide sometimes. I'm assuming they have an awful connection, and the server gets confused on how to represent it, or in fact represents them a few seconds behind present time and then tries to compensate once the race is actually over. It's REALLY bad ping, Felix should check his connection. That's like 1200ms of ping for it to be that bad.

Mostly because I'm bored but would you guys mind if I use some of your YouTube vids to create just some small tribute to the game? (I might do this. I'm just not sure when)

Having fun in Wario Stadium (and crossing the finish line by bumping head-first into the sign)

I think losing first place when you're like 3 inches away from the finish line due to someone getting lucky is much, much worst then messing up the starting boost in my un-professional opinion.

Then again, I haven't seen the GIF yet.

mDJk7F.gif

Is this what you are talking about?

Anyway, I assure I make gifs with no malice toward anyone

wink.png

Mostly because I'm bored but would you guys mind if I use some of your YouTube vids to create just some small tribute to the game? (I might do this. I'm just not sure when)

That would be great. Count my vids in if you need them smile.png

Sure, just credit me when you get around it.

I'm game, just so long as you credit moi.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rosalina gets what's coming to her. Don't mess with Bowser's universal domination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWZ1A6XL60A

(The lightning bolt was also mine, purposefully did it when he was trying to boost through the dirt)

• Thumbs Up 1

Get a load of gifs!

4zRadp.gif

Hey that's me! :) 

Thanks for making that dude!