Awoo.

"I need questions! Questions for the 30 Days of Sonic!"

Dr. Crusher

"Villains! Everybody loves villains! Without them there wouldn't be a story, no one for the hero to face against! And Sonic & Friends have one of the greatest evil scientists in video game history as an enemy; the dastardly doctor of dangerous robotics, Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik himself! But there are times when Eggy isn't at the top of his game, or when he just takes some free time from evil deeds.  Who's your favourite villain in the series and his various incarnations, moustached machine kings aside? Erazor Djinn? Great Battle Kukku XV? An Albino Echidna Scientist? NotBowser? The Hero Story, with all of its do-gooding is boring! Choose the Dark Story!"

I had a blast writing this down. Dunno why.

Hmm. If Sega Sammy Creations were make Sonic theme Slot machine would you like it and play it?

Sent from my SHW-M250S using Tapatalk 2

Here's another

"We all know that Tails and Shadow got their own spin-off games. If you had the choice, which character would you want to get their own spin-off game besides Shadow and Tails and why?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"If it were possible, where/what zone/stage would you like to visit in Sonic's world/game's and why?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Erm...heh...I was gonna suggest something weird like "How old do you think Eggman is?" But I think that's not the type of question your looking for.

How about "What's your most surprising or favourite of Sonic's cameos?" Cameo = brief or background guest appearance.

• Thumbs Up 2

"What do you think of fan-characters? Do you have, or did you ever had, one?"

• 2 weeks later...

Was the first Sonic game you ever played represented in Sonic Generations in some way or form?

What Sonic game, before the dark age, do you think most deserves an eighth-gen hi-def remake?

I mean the answer is obviously SA1 but you know

Righty-ho then, I think I should have enough questions to choose from at this point. For those of you who posted in this topic and added your own questions, thanks very much for your assistance. It is something I very much appreciate, and with them, I will do my best to make a great topic for you all. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 5