Awoo.

Happy New Year!

Chris

After wanting a badge for a year. I finally get one. Yay. Can I get one for proposing to my girlfriend? 

Jk jk jk. Not really. But seriously. Ehh. I don't care either way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy New Year, fellow citizens of SSMB! 2013 was a great year for me and 2014 promises to be even better (My new year's resolution is to finally get my driver's license and continue college), so may you all stay awesome and find luck in the new year!

I don't even know if I came close to making 50 posts this year, sometimes I super active and most of the time I'm just lurking by. Anyway happy new year ssmb, I'll always enjoy visiting here no matter what ^_^

It was fun to be with you guys for another year. Here's hoping for more debates, more fun and more friends next year!

Happy new year to all of SSMB! 

Happy New Year to everyone on the SSMB! I look forward to another year with this awesome community! 

How many posts have I posted this year here? Surely more than 50 this year? Oh well.

Ah, now I see it what the hell? 

Happy New Year.

Wow. The year's almost over already. And to think, I only joined months ago.

Happy New Year everybody! It's been fun, and I can't wait for the next one! laugh.png

2013 has been a special, great, long and eventful year for me, and I hope it has been awesome for everyone else, as well. Thanks for this year, and here's to a great 2014! Happy new year!!

Oh my, it's already the 30th! Happy New Year to everyone! 2013 was a hell of a ride, with great moments and sad moments. Here's to a fun filled, exciting 2014!

2013 was rather awesome really. 

Mainly a merch-y year for me, but I also got a hand in behind the scenes at SoS this year, so that made me mucho-happy! Maybe next year I'll dare to stray into the 'Sonic Discussion' boards...

Time to do it again for the next 12 months =P

Man, hard to believe that tomorrow's the last day of 2013. Went by way too fast. This year's had its ups and downs, so I'm definitely happy to get somewhat of a fresh start in 2014.

Happy New Year, SSMB!

Ugh, the last day of the year is just around the corner! This year has gone by very fast and has had its ups and downs but I think it's been a pretty good year because of things like graduating my Fine Art course at Uni and starting a new one in MA.

Here's hoping 2014 will be a good one, not just for me but for everyone else!

This year has totally wooshed by for me. I can't say it was the best but I for sure have some significant memories made and achieved some goals I would of liked to.

Happy New Year guys. Have a good one~

Happy new year, all. Tonight, for the very first time, I will be going to a nightclub to bring in the new year.

Wish me luck, SSMB.

Happy new year!!!!!!!

It's been a short ride, really, 2013 flew by quick, it feels like it's not too long ago that they announced the year of Luigi. 

It's been nice Discussing about games here, and all you guys are Awesome! Truly. 

Edit: Oh cool a new badge, Doesn't beat the many people here who has like dozens of them. Either way the badge is nice, Thanks