Awoo.

Hyrule Warriors (Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!)

YoshiUnity

Of course. People are jumping the gun on this anyway. Its really quite annoying.

excuse you I only said "might" in my post anyway :V

I'm really tired of grinding in this game honestly. I used the infinite Rupee glitch a few times but I don't like the overall randomness of it. But my God it takes forever for characters to level up.

I mean honestly if Nintendo sold packs that leveled up your characters I'd seriously buy them.

excuse you I only said "might" in my post anyway :V

I'm really tired of grinding in this game honestly. I used the infinite Rupee glitch a few times but I don't like the overall randomness of it. But my God it takes forever for characters to level up.

I mean honestly if Nintendo sold packs that leveled up your characters I'd seriously buy them.

I don't bother grinding honestly. The game is more about using the right strategy anyway than leveling up. Leveling up can help but it takes a LOT. So I just level up while I'm making progress rather than grinding it out.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't bother grinding honestly. The game is more about using the right strategy anyway than leveling up. Leveling up can help but it takes a LOT. So I just level up while I'm making progress rather than grinding it out.

bruh

The Adventure Maps are so hard with the low leveled characters. Staying alive is okay but actually trying to kill the right amount of enemies within a certain time limit? Not gonna happen. At level 50 I couldn't do anything in the Twilight Map.

bruh

The Adventure Maps are so hard with the low leveled characters. Staying alive is okay but actually trying to kill the right amount of enemies within a certain time limit? Not gonna happen. At level 50 I couldn't do anything in the Twilight Map.

That's why I said I level up as I'm clearing the stuff I CAN clear lol.

• Thumbs Up 3

hey guys looks like the latest issue of famitsu has given us new details and gamexplain has already made a video on it so here you go

I was going to say "we already know that" but... it wasn't posted here. Damn. If I had realized it I would've already posted it.

Anyway, one character left to go. Weird they skipped this month...

I have no idea who it could be. The problem is, Vaati is the best fit for it, but I don't think its going to be him for multiple reasons. The main one is we simply haven't gotten a 2D character yet, and I don't think they'd jump and do that right now, and the second is he'd be Lightning/Wind element... and I think instead we'll get one more Water and Light element.

After reviewing the elements, the first thing I noticed is at its initial release, Hyrule Warriors had EXACTLY 4 weapons of each element, except for Light, since it had the Master Sword as a special case.

Light: Link, Master Sword, Zelda, Fi, Agitha

Fire: Magic Rod, Naginata, Gate, Darunia

Water: Great Fairy, Impa, Spear, Ruto

Lightning: Gauntlets, Baton, Sheik, Lana

Dark: Ganondorf, Midna, Ghirahim, Zant

Now, since then DLC content and Legends has changed things up and balanced out the elements a lot more. Everything is 6 and 7... except Dark, which is significantly higher. I don't think we'll get anything else dark in a while.

Light: 6 (Link, Master Sword, Horse, Zelda, Fi, Agitha)

Fire: 7 (Magic Rod, Naginata, Gate, Darunia, Volga, Tingle, Linkle)

Water: 6 (Great Fairy, Impa, Spear, Ruto, Tetra, Daphnes)

Lightning: 7 (Gauntlets, Spinner, Baton, Sheik, Lana, Toon Link, Trident)

Dark: 10 (Dominion Rod, Ganondorf, Midna, Ghirahim, Zant, Cia, Wizzro, Twili Midna, Young Link, Skull Kid)

Based on this I think we may have one character and one weapon coming that will be announced next month (I think we'll get either a general Direct or a "Legend of Zelda" Direct), with the elements of Light and Water, in either order. Its especially notable that the Horse was the last light elemental weapon.

Of course, its just a (game) theory...

So much stuff going on... but nothing really new at all lol. Except for Toon Link's encounter scene.

Well, here's the livestream. A lot going on here. Some My Fairy crap, Linkle's first stage (which isn't finished), and Great Sea Map.

Oh, and whoever said that Linkle could have cucco allies? ...yeah, she's got cucco allies.

And Saria is in the game...

AS A ****ING COSTUME FOR FAIRIES.

Edited by JaidynReiman

She came from a cucco farm or something, didn't she?  Maybe her army will be cuccos.

..........What's gonna be announced at the Smash Direct on Tuesday, G :V?

• Thumbs Up 1

For those interested, release 3DS select screen

kNRDNSG.png

One slot left, Groose perhaps? or an arrow for another page :P

For those interested, release 3DS select screen

kNRDNSG.png

One slot left, Groose perhaps? or an arrow for another page :P

I doubt its Groose, and it probably won't be an arrow, either. I don't really know who it could be honestly, but I doubt its Groose mainly because the story wouldn't fit him very well and I really do think they're keeping the weapons evened out on purpose, and his weapon would probably be Lightning if anything. I guess Light is possible, though.

That being said, since we now have a Great Sea Map, I think we'll probably get Time and Skyward Maps as well in future DLC packs. And Groose is really the only character likely to be added there.

Since we only have 3D characters and they haven't expanded outside of that yet, I also doubt the final character will be Vaati, plus the weapon elements also hints against it since Vaati would be Lightning (assuming the weapon elements thing is correct).

So, my theory on who the final character is? Maybe it'll be a character newly announced for Zelda Wii U. Though, I can't see a brand new character to the series being it just yet, that wouldn't be until Zelda Wii U releases, and with recent teases plus it being the 30th anniversary and all, I'm thinking maybe we'll start getting major characters returning back again in the next Zelda game. So that's who I think it will be; a major character from a past Zelda title they've decided to bring back. And we'll get either a general Nintendo Direct or a "Legend of Zelda" Direct in January.

..........What's gonna be announced at the Smash Direct on Tuesday, G :V?

Heh.  Well, to be fair, cuccos were already in the game as a sort of soldier, so adapting them into a functional player army wasn't much of a stretch.  Also, I distinctly remember them saying something about her being from a place with cuccos, and the fact that they would even bother with a detail like that struck me as possibly being meaningful.  I also wasn't even being fully serious.

Probably some results of the Smash ballot, and probably a character or two.  They wouldn't bother with a dedicated Smash Direct unless they had some substantial news.

• Thumbs Up 1

Heh.  Well, to be fair, cuccos were already in the game as a sort of soldier, so adapting them into a functional player army wasn't much of a stretch.  Also, I distinctly remember them saying something about her being from a place with cuccos, and the fact that they would even bother with a detail like that struck me as possibly being meaningful.  I also wasn't even being fully serious.

Hidden Content

Well, you got cuccos right. Who do you think the final character will be? Other than Skull Kid (I'm still glad I got this one right; so many people were saying he wasn't happening) and Daphnes most of my predictions have been wrong (well, I got the Great Sea Map, but EVERYONE predicted that). I guess I kinda thought Tetra was possible, but I definitely didn't think we'd get Toon Link.

So now I'm hoping I'm wrong about Saria not being the last character rofl...)

Hm, feels like two seemling possibilities to me, that being Groose as a fan favourite, and would make a good counterpoint character story wise, being someone who thought they could be the hero of legend, and developing from a bully into a hero on his own right. Other would be Nabooru, since then you have an actual female Gerudo, who can appear to be the villain, but be shown to be controlled... well that or they could add in Twinrova as the villain of Linkles story

So basically the reason why her name is "Linkle" that she's believes that she is the reincarnation of "The Hero".

• Thumbs Up 1

So basically the reason why her name is "Linkle" that she's believes that she is the reincarnation of "The Hero".

Yeah, I read that. Its clearly obvious how her story is going to go at this point. She's going to meet various people as she keeps messing up trying to help save Hyrule by going in the wrong direction, she's going to find out she's NOT the hero, but that even though she's not "The" hero she can still be a hero on her own merits.

Edited by JaidynReiman
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I read that. Its clearly obvious how her story is going to go at this point. She's going to meet various people as she keeps messing up trying to help save Hyrule by going in the wrong direction, she's going to find out she's NOT the hero, but that even though she's not "The" hero she can still be a hero on her own merits.

Hey so it's Groose's story all over again :P

Hey so it's Groose's story all over again :P

Not really... they're not all that close at all actually. Groose never thought he was some kind of a hero, and actually, he was more of a bully who believed everything revolved around him. He certainly never thought he was any sort of hero in a past life, he was just incredibly self-centered and self-serving.

Its closer to Osfala's story from Link Between Worlds, really.

This IS something interesting, though: http://m.imgur.com/7x2tIhE

Found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/745183-hyrule-warriors/72974212

Basically, either Ruto's weapon upgrades were moved to the Great Sea Map (certainly entirely plausible), or Ruto is getting a brand new weapon.

Well, you got cuccos right. Who do you think the final character will be? Other than Skull Kid (I'm still glad I got this one right; so many people were saying he wasn't happening) and Daphnes most of my predictions have been wrong (well, I got the Great Sea Map, but EVERYONE predicted that). I guess I kinda thought Tetra was possible, but I definitely didn't think we'd get Toon Link.

Hidden Content

Do we even know for certain that there will be another character?  Or are we just assuming there will be because there's a space on the character select?  I wouldn't consider that to be enough evidence by itself, and they did just put out a trailer with all the confirmed characters in it.  It would be kinda silly to do that if there were still one character to go.

Do we even know for certain that there will be another character?  Or are we just assuming there will be because there's a space on the character select?  I wouldn't consider that to be enough evidence by itself, and they did just put out a trailer with all the confirmed characters in it.  It would be kinda silly to do that if there were still one character to go.

We're getting one more character for sure. They did the same thing with Hyrule Warriors. After revealing every character but Ganondorf, they had a feature trailer like this that showed off every character briefly at some Japanese event before the Direct released. In addition, they designed the roster layout to fit 25 characters. If there wasn't one more character left, if this was all we were gettting, first of all they would've confirmed it, and second of all, the roster would've been made to fit 24 characters instead of 25.

And... its a full month out. Again, for Hyrule Warriors, the last character was revealed the week BEFORE the game released.

We're getting one more character for sure. They did the same thing with Hyrule Warriors. After revealing every character but Ganondorf, they had a feature trailer like this that showed off every character briefly at some Japanese event before the Direct released. In addition, they designed the roster layout to fit 25 characters. If there wasn't one more character left, if this was all we were gettting, first of all they would've confirmed it, and second of all, the roster would've been made to fit 24 characters instead of 25.

And... its a full month out. Again, for Hyrule Warriors, the last character was revealed the week BEFORE the game released.

Hmmm...maybe, but regardless, there's not really enough to go on for me.  The only reason I was able to call the cucco thing was because there was enough evidence in my mind to make it seem plausible.  

The only thing I can really say is that if there is another character, it's more likely to be from Wind Waker or Majora's Mask than anywhere else, because that seems to be where the developers are focusing their attention.

Honestky, I'm still hoping Groose has a shot. No way they ignored all the demand for the guy, and he has lots of potential. (And SS only has two reps)

Groose is not a character you save as a surprise. 

If there really is a character left(And I doubt there is) It'll be someone bigger than that.

Hmmm...maybe, but regardless, there's not really enough to go on for me.  The only reason I was able to call the cucco thing was because there was enough evidence in my mind to make it seem plausible.  

The only thing I can really say is that if there is another character, it's more likely to be from Wind Waker or Majora's Mask than anywhere else, because that seems to be where the developers are focusing their attention.

I'm not really so sure about that. If we were getting another Wind Waker or Majora's Mask character I think they would've been revealed before Linkle.

Groose is not a character you save as a surprise. 

If there really is a character left(And I doubt there is) It'll be someone bigger than that.

I agree. I do think Groose is going to happen, but I don't think he's the "final" character in this game. Rather, I think we're going to get Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time DLC Packs, since we've now got Adventure Maps for all the other 3D games. Those are the last two to do.

Unless they've got major plans for him in the future and he's coming back as a major character in future titles, but, well, any character could fit that role. I do think that's a possibility, characters coming back in future Zelda games with a major role, especially if said character is playing a central role in Zelda Wii U. And are a popular character.

Other than that, the only things I can think of are a smaller version of Ganon (pig Ganon) or Vaati. And I'm iffy on Vaati due to the elements and because we have no 2D game characters yet and the elements don't line up either. Likewise, Ganon's Trident is now used by Ganondorf, so.. I don't really know... and I doubt we'll get Toon Ganondorf either.

So, right now its massively confusing. So my preferred thought is its going to be a surprise character appearing in Zelda U (though I doubt they'd do a brand new character who never existed before until Zelda U actually releases).