• PSI Wind

• SABRINA

• Fairfieldfencer

• Wyde

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Children...We have lost. this man has won. not only the contest

but the interwebz as well

Thanks dude. :P But it ain't over until the fat mustachioed evil genius sings 'Iron Man'. More and more I'll seeing some cool and hilarious entries! So put that white flag down, yo!

Lol. With so many funny entries I'm even afraid to show mine. I'll just post my crappy Paint-edit and hope nobody notices.

Yoshi Unity, yours is top-notch! Congratulations.

Thanks, yours is awesome as well. You did an awesome job adding on the trunks. :)

Strange... Where are the fangirls trying to mutilate us?

(Paint edited. I don't even HAVE Flash. I DO have Photoshop, but it's ancient)

Awesome. I love comic strips! I really like the humor within the quotes. XD At the tumbleweed.

WORD TO YO' MAMA.

Totally Awesome! (Like, Gorilla and a shark teaming up to fight ninjas Awesome.) It's summer and it's good to have some summer fun! Hang Ten, dude! Twelve in Tails's sake.:)

Edited by YoshiUnity

Lol at Borat entry. xD

Anyhow, I did not know exactly what to do, and then this happened.

swimsuitraichu.png

I only have Microsoft Paint, shush. D=

Here's my submission!

Swimsuitcontest.jpg

Sonic in gear he'd have to wear when swimming (and I guess they prohibit nudist wear in beaches...), Eggman's sexy swimsuit look, some random body builder, and a cartoon version of myself, who's not wearing a swimsuit, cos I just hate to wear beach wear, I couldn't even draw myself with one. Thus I drew those others as compensation and to satisfy every female (and some male)'s fantasies! Hehe!

I'll try my best to get my picture in on time. If not, I'll prolly finish it tomorrow.

Hmm, some of these entries are really good! *works harder*

Lol, these are awesome. =D I realise each stage of the contest will appear on the allotted days, but will these stay open until voting? I understand totally if not, it's just I have a very busy couple of days coming up in life (hosting birthday party tomorrow and the day after) so I might be rather late with my entries if I can get them done at all. >.<

Well, the contest was to put a character, well-known or fan-made, in a bathing suit, eh?

I announce that I have chosen the most manly and powerful of all characters for this contest.

Gentleman, I present to you...

Bikin_Prime_by_EXshad.jpg

Optimus Prime. In a bikini.

Now some of you may ask: "Why the hell did you choose Optimus Prime?!" My fellow friends and competitors, I respond by saying why NOT!!!

.....were you expecting more? :blink:

Edited by EXshad

A little semi-old fasioned swimsuit/diving suit made from Nomex.

test1clean.jpg

Sonic_Swimsuit_Troubles_by_Jedidude92.png

Whoo, made it!

Hmm, looks like Sonics getting some cold feet. Also, my fan character is making a cameo in the bottom right.

Were we not supposed to take photos of ourselves and draw instead?

SSMB1.png

"what? a beach trip?"

SSMB02.png

"Alright, I'll go! I have a pink towel and everything! I know exactly what to do!"

SSMB03.png

"I confus..."

SSMB04.png

"Is this right? Unprogrammed Bucketbot is naive and untrained in the arts of being a beach dude."

SSMB01.png

"I THINK I GOT IT! Let's dance! *Robot dance!*"

EDIT: You have no bladdy idea how hard it was to get these. My camera doesn't have a timer, and my mouse doesn't reach long enough for where I'd get a good shot, so I had to take a video of myself, then attempt to screencap the right moments. Though, Hardware accelleration was on, and screencapping just made me take a picture of the blank canvas most media players use for playing video files (ie, black screen.), so I had to take off HA, and then finally painstakingly watch that stoopid video again, and shiz.

And no you can't have the video cause I deleted it <3;

EDIT 2: Also, I intended this to be some sort of a comic or something, but if I can only enter one, my bucketself looks the hottest in the first shot <3

Edited by Yusuke

reserving for when i figure out how to deal with my hard drive exploding

reserving for when i figure out how to deal with my hard drive exploding

beachsup.png

WORD TO YO' MAMA.

YEAH WELL

040420.jpg

>:C SEXY HAWAIIAN BEACH SONIC W/WARM CLOTH ON HIS HEAD IS READY FOR YOUR SEXY BEACH TAILS. D: <

SSMB1.png

"what? a beach trip?"

SSMB02.png

"Alright, I'll go! I have a pink towel and everything! I know exactly what to do!"

SSMB03.png

"I confus..."

SSMB04.png

"Is this right? Unprogrammed Bucketbot is naive and untrained in the arts of being a beach dude."

SSMB01.png

"I THINK I GOT IT! Let's dance! *Robot dance!*"

EDIT: You have no bladdy idea how hard it was to get these. My camera doesn't have a timer, and my mouse doesn't reach long enough for where I'd get a good shot, so I had to take a video of myself, then attempt to screencap the right moments. Though, Hardware accelleration was on, and screencapping just made me take a picture of the blank canvas most media players use for playing video files (ie, black screen.), so I had to take off HA, and then finally painstakingly watch that stoopid video again, and shiz.

And no you can't have the video cause I deleted it <3;

EDIT 2: Also, I intended this to be some sort of a comic or something, but if I can only enter one, my bucketself looks the hottest in the first shot <3

I thought about doing something like that too.LOL

My camera's the same way.

mrssmbentryswimsuitroun.png

I only have paint. Sorry if it sucks and all

(Also the sketchy lines around it are from a drawing I did a few days ago which I used as a base for this)

Gonna go ahead and reserve this post for the swimsuit pic I'm cooking up now.

I'll just add it in this post when I'm done.

Edit: done.

SunsetBeachferno.png

Big Novelty shades FTW.

Edited by Inferno

Yeah, I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I first thought of this, but I went with it anyway. Have a look:post-338-1245380401_thumb.jpg

Unlike many of you, I did my entry entirely by hand: The concept, the sketching, the lines, and the coloring.

This took me 10 hours. 10 HOURS!

I gotta say, I'm really impressed, especially considering how this is the very first free drawing of mine that I did well on the colors.

-Here we have a very buff DreamCast...don't know what made me come up with that idea.

-Then I have Kasumi from DOA ogling the DreamCast, while her "boyfriend" the Xbox360 is getting pissed at his attention. I did this as a reference to how DC had the DOA girls before the Xbox came into the fray.

-The Wii and PS3 are a bit jealous, and the PS3 is calling the DC a show off because of it.

-And then there's Sonic at the top-right corner with an "O Rly?", to sarcastically point out how shortlived the DC was to mock him for it.

What'cho guys think (especially Yoshi-Unity, since he might get 1st place anyway)? Pretty snazzy, huh? B)

EDIT: I see it's a little blurry with a full view, but it's what I have. Sorry.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

CSS's pic is full of win. =) I would've done mine on paper too, but I've been pressed for time the past few days, well, that and I'm just plain lazy. :P

CSS's pic is full of win. =)

Oh shucks, it wasn't really much...

On second thought, with 10 hours of work being put into it, that's actually a little TOO much.

It probably would've been better if I were to have my hands on a good Wacom Tablet. The cheapest one I could probably get would've been around $70 and that was the Bamboo small, and a much more sizable one would've cost me around $160. But hey, this is good enough.

I would've done mine on paper too, but I've been pressed for time the past few days, well, that and I'm just plain lazy. :P

Slacker...:P

Were we not supposed to take photos of ourselves and draw instead?

You are free to do whatever you desire, whether it be a drawn picture or a photo of your real life self. =9

Fancy entries!

sonicandthefrogjpeg.th.jpg

A little entry from me. Seeing as I didn't have any tiny swimsuits, I had to come up with an alternative.