Awoo.

What did you do to celebrate Sonic's 22nd?

GuyWithThePie

*puts down his copy of Animal Crossing New leaf* Wait it was Sonics birthday?! Ah well. * goes back to playing*

I did nothing, though, during the day, I DID go for my usual "Get fit Jog" and I happened to be wearing my Sonic Vest top

I ate a hot dog, saw Monsters University, and speedran through half of Mighty Switch Force 2, collecting the USBs along they way.

None of these have anything to do with Sonic, but if you squint really hard, it kinda resembles the plot of Sonic Lost World, so there you go.

Edit: Oh, and I think I listened to Windy Hill's music once.

Edited by Cola

Listened to a load of Sonic music whilst working on my Summer of Sonic cosplay entry (Sorry folks, no peeking yet!) and then bid on some  sonic items on ebay.

Oh yeah! And downloaded Tails' Adventure for the 3DS. Gotta love those game gear classics!

I played pirate SA2 on japanese Dreamcast. I bought a licence already, it just still being shipped to me. It was my second DC game after Dragon Riders.

Played Sonic 06 to remind me why I don't celebrate Sonic's birthday too seriously anymore.

Sonic was my first game (I'm 16 thank you dad) so I played Sonic 1 Genesis cart (had it for a long time) then I played Sonic 2 twice (one for my first Let's Play and one by myself) played Sonic & Knuckles (hated 3 due to Michael Jackson I hate him) fed my Chao in SADX and did two reviews for his games "Sonic Riders" and "Sonic Adventure DX".   

EDIT: Also played Sonic Monopoly (sister was Amy and I was Sonic. I won.)

Edited by baba

Slacked out, listened to Radio Nintendo, got turned down for the offer to make some music for a fangame, made some music for Project Flash 2, listened to After the Sequel.

Was fun, yeah.

Hah, Rayman Origins was the only game I played yesterday. 

If Sonic games were less not fun than I'd play them.

I'm kidding

not really sonic fucking sucks

I'm having a shit Sonic game week. I started on Sonic's anniversary yesterday with Heroes, and today I'm doing Sonic 06.

Yay?

I made Chocolate Dream cake, lemon bars and ate hotdogs! :D

Here's a pic of Sonic too!

2f5f.jpg

Apart from listening to Sonic R music, I didn't really do much to celebrate then 22nd Anniversary. unsure.png

Didn't get the chance to play past games as I've been really busy these past few weeks.

Play some Sonic Heroes; other than that not much.  I guess it is kinda since being the same age as the series (even though I was born several months before the first Sonic game.

I did... absolutely NOTHING.

because sonic fucking sucks

but i was wearing a sonic shirt so... yippie i guess?

My Fiancee and I held our 3rd annual "Sonic Day".

- Started the morning playing Generations before going to work

- Made a display of my figures around the tv, set out my Generations statue.

- Met my fiancee after work and got shopping for dinner things.

- Made Chilli dogs with her while listening to True Blue vol 1.

- Ate chilli dogs while watching Sonic the movie

- played S&SASR while eating our sonic snacks, Gold rings (Hula Hoops) Maom sonic spinballs & Midget Chaos Gemeralds

- Played Sonic monopoly

- Finished the day by playing Sonic 1 and Flickies island.

Gonna be making a blog post about it, I'll link it later.

EDIT: Here it is for anyone who's interested.

http://idunnosomethingamazing.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-3rd-annual-sonic-hedgehog-day.html

Edited by Jake Bird
  • Thumbs Up 3