Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

Q: Will the chao gardens ever return?

A: Do you like Chao? *Audience screams* me too... I love chao, I think they're great. We know everyone loved them in SA 1/2. Maybe in the future we can bring them back, possibly in game or as an android/iphone app.

I love chao, I think they're great. We know everyone loved them in SA 1/2. Maybe in the future we can bring them back, possibly in game or as an android/iphone app.

They had better be fully optional, if they're gonna reintroduce them like that...

Q: What were some of your biggest challenges when working for Sonic Team.

Hoshino: When you are young, working in a creative role, you fall in love with your work, it's all you want to do, and you work constantly, you don't go home for the whole week. You start to realise your lose your social connections, you're working so much. My univeristy friends, I would miss their weaddings, I'd be so busy working. It can be a challenge, when you love your work as much as this.

(best/most honest/eye opening/bravest answer of the night).

• Thumbs Up 6

Q: Which Sonic shield power up would you like to have?

Iizuka: The electric/lightning shield. I'm constantly getting the gold, and can charge my mobile phone up.

Hoshino: Fire! Because it's cool!

• Thumbs Up 4

Poor Hoshino-san just keeps getting asked the exact same question about Amy every single time with different wording, and the occasional Metal Sonic variant.

• Thumbs Up 1

Missed the last Hoshino question.

The rest of the questions are going to be from the crowd, I'm NOT going to record these down unless they're interesting, can someone else take over?

Q: Does shadow the hedgehog need a chaos emerald to use Chaos contol... .. . ...

A: He needs one...

I don't care anymore.

"If he doesn't have a Chaos Emerald he can't use Chaos Control."

Explain Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic 06's chaos-emerald-less teleporting then...............

Q: Does shadow the hedgehog need a chaos emerald to use Chaos contol... .. . ...

A: He needs one...

I don't care anymore.

Oh for fucks sake...

POlar_facepalm.jpg

Q: Will shadow be playable in a main sonic game again?

Iizuka: Shadow is my second favourite character. we know people like shadow, in the future it would be nice if he came back.

• Thumbs Up 2

In truth, Shadow doesn't use chaos control in his game without an emerald. 06 has no excuse.

Q: Any plans to make more metal characters... like Metal Tails or Metal Amy?

Hoshino: *Hoshino falls back in his chair facepalming* You have Omachoa? ... ... ... ... ...Metal Amy!?

Iizuka: Theres a metal Knuckles in Sonic R.

• Thumbs Up 1

Q: Will the Tails Doll come back?

Iizuka & Hoshino: Whats the Tails Doll?

Hoshino: we were asked this at Summer of Sonic, Sonic Team didn't come up with the Tails Doll, there was a background artists who took one of Eggmans bases and came up with it. That same artist is the lead background artist for Sonic Lost World.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails doll creator is the lead background artist in SLW? Huh.

Edit: Facepalm at @ next question

Edited by Balding Spider