Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

Q: Will there be a Sonic Adventure 3.

Iizuka: One of the things we do with Sonic, just like Lost World, we want to bring in new content and new ways to play. Just like Sonic 4 which we brought back. Maybe we'll bring it back. Not impossible, but not likely.

My answer: seriously? you're wasting a question slot on this?

• Thumbs Up 3

UGH..........................SA3 question........saying it could possibly happen....which means it won't.

Q: What would you change about Amy or Metal Sonic.

Hoshino: I put so much effort and thought into them, that I'm satisfied with them, I've not looked back and don't have any regrets on how they turned out. Thinking forward, there might be a case where Metal Sonic is upgraded with a new power, maybe Amy might be upgraded with a more modern fashion. But I am happy with how they are right now.

Q: Would you ever consider making a team based game like Sonic heroes?

Iizuka: In recent years, we've been producing games with Sonic as the main character and single player experiences. In the future I would like to bring it back.

• Thumbs Up 2

Iizuka-san would like to bring back the group-based team gameplay at one point................hopefully next time it's much better executed then the first time......

So Heroes style gameplay might return in the future? I'm indifferent to this. I'd have to see it in action first. And if the wisps are still at that point usable, that could make things interesting.

Stream is slow on my end. Where is it right now? Someone's asking a question on Amy's design.

Q: How did you get the design for Amy Rose, she's supposed to be girly but she wears sneekers and is really tough?

(Have they played Sonic CD?)

Hoshino: Do you think Amy looks tough? *hoshino is laughing* The goal was to make her cute, I think she's cute. *Hoshino is laughing at how stupid this question is*.

Q: In Sonic 3 & knuckles, the emeralds transform into super emeralds. Why are they in future games normal emeralds?

Iizuka: Sonic 3 & knuckles had lock on. For people who got Sonic 3 got all the emeralds. You need more collectables. Hence the Super Emeralds. But then we have the master emeralds, and we have too many. Sonic from Sonic Adventure we cleaned it up to make it more managable.

These questions are becoming quite moronic.

Q: Will there be a Sonic Adventure 3.

Iizuka: One of the things we do with Sonic, just like Lost World, we want to bring in new content and new ways to play. Just like Sonic 4 which we brought back. Maybe we'll bring it back. Not impossible, but not likely.

My answer: seriously? you're wasting a question slot on this?

Even Iizuka had a "really, you asked me this last year" reaction.

And they went for a Super Emerald question. Wasn't it established that it was just a lock on thing?

From now on I am only going to record down the non stupid questions.

Q: Why was Amy so radically changed in Sonic Adventure?

Hoshino: When Sonic adventure was released, we also released with the dreamcast. With this new console and a new design, we wanted to reflect that in the characters. With the openning movie, it was high res, so we wanted the characters to look good in the new high res. For example, the old characters just had the black oval, with Sonic Adventure we added small details like green eyes. With the clothes, we wanted them to match up with the modern new environment. With Amy, we wanted to go with what was cool in 199.

MEGATON: Sonic was always to have green eyes!

Eggman blowing up the moon and it being magically restored question..............so dumb

Q: How did the moon get repaired.

A: The moons orbit changed... you are looking at it from the other side... it's still destroyed.

Iizuka just said that we're always seeing the side of the moon that's not blown up............

I feel sorry for Izuka-san, with some of the questions they're asking him...

Q: how did you become involved with Sonic.

Iizuka: I joined Sega in 1992. Sonic 2 was being worked on. My boss/manager asked me if I wanted to go to America and work on Sonic, and I said yes. I have been involved ever since.

I'll buy that answer for the moon. Best answer we've had from high management anyway.

• Thumbs Up 5

Q: Do you think Amy has grown in terms of design and personality from Sonic CD to present day?

Hoshino: Amy was originally designed to be 'princess like' but have a one way feeling towards Sonic at the time. In Sonic Adventure she got her hammer and learnt to take care of herself, go on missions etc. She's still young, she's still changing, over the course of the games this will happen. One day, she'll be a strong full grown woman.

Really good question this one.