Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Music Thread

Soniman

Where can I even buy the OST...because I want it. Like, BADLY.

Pre Ordered mine here. They sent me an email 2 weeks ago saying they were having trouble getting it from suppliers but I got an email yesterday confirming my order.

Where can I even buy the OST...because I want it. Like, BADLY.

YesAsia, Play-Asia, CD Japan & HMV.jp all have it for UK/US delivery too.

• Thumbs Up 1

YesAsia, Play-Asia, CD Japan & HMV.jp all have it for UK/US delivery too.

Thanks. Just pre-ordered from YesAsia now...I just realised that this is where I bought the Sonic Generations soundtrack, so derp to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

YesAsia is probably the best choice for anything Soundtrack related, especially Sonic since they're in direct contract of sales with WaveMaster, the company that distributes Sonic's music :P 

I hope the soundtrack ends up on Canadian iTunes, personally. Seriously, we get left out of a lot of stuff. Then again I THINK a few Sonic soundtracks are up there now, so there's hope, right? Right? ;w;

Pisses me off that the OST won't be releases until November. Why do you hate us Sega?

It's coming sooner than Generation's OST did. That game came out at the start of November and the OST didn't come out until January if I'm remembering correctly.

After hearing some bits of the music from those quick sneak peaks on the Official site; I'm now convinced that Silent Forest's theme will leave me dead after that jazz hits me, which also kinda reminded me of the themes from Rouge's levels in SA2.

Though Sky Road's and Lava Mountain's themes don't seem to interest me particularly, I'm still warming up to them, not to mention for the fact that I'm judging from small clips that only lasted a few seconds, I might enjoy them more when I'll hear more of the themes.

Also, that one snippet of a track in the TGS trailer when introducing the wisps sounded like a final boss theme, and I highly approve of it. Just listen to those strings...*drool*

Sonic Lost World Original Soundtrack: Without Boundaries

l_525e40f43f3eavqsn7.jpg

The Deadly Six...hundred?

Well, I sure wouldn't mind having one hundred Zeenas, heh heh...

• Thumbs Up 2

It is very cut N' paste... I was expecting something with the D6 and Sonic with perhaps some Windy Hill scenery in the background, this is like something you do when you run out of ideas for a background.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be making my own cover art to replace this one anyway once I get the full soundtrack off iTunes, so doesn't affect me too much.

Although I was expecting something like the game's box art.

Edited by DarkRula

Sonic Lost World Original Soundtrack: Without Boundaries

l_525e40f43f3eavqsn7.jpg

The Deadly Six...hundred?

Reminds me of:

32120_719854.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

Reminds me of:

32120_719854.jpg

Not even close to being as stylish.

Maybe if they'd gone with a pop-art style, it would have looked a whole lot better....

• Thumbs Up 3