Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Wasn't that great? Wasn't. That. Great?!

SuperLink, have you even played Murasame Jou? O_O Sure it may be hardcore on the difficulty scale but it's tons of fun to play and the music is kickass! I actually think Ice Climber is a far worse game than Murasame Jou and I love the Ice Climbers to bits!

With that said, I can see why Takamaru wasn't chosen as a playable character. Sure he has a cult following, but would his moveset be unique? Besides using a katana he can throw projectiles like shuriken and fireballs but other characters can do that too. Shame, Takamaru could've been great as a playable character especially with his own stage based on one of the castle stages.

I don't even think Ice Climber is a good game either, but when I say "wasn't that great" I meant (for example) Shulk deserved to be picked even tho he's obscure as fuck because Xenoblade is arguably the best JRPG released in the last decade. I don't think Murasame Castle was ever seen in a light like that. A good game? Sure, but not a game so amazing that its lack of popularity is a crime like with Xenoblade.

Dunno if you've seen this but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SN4F58oZdA

It's staged and choreographed but damn it looks awesome. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Dunno if you've seen this but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SN4F58oZdA

It's staged and choreographed but damn it looks awesome. 

The Guilty Gear music makes it better :D

• Thumbs Up 1

According to Serebii you got until Tuesday to register your 3DS and Wii U for the free Mewtwo DLC. So we might get some news about him soon.

According to Serebii you got until Tuesday to register your 3DS and Wii U for the free Mewtwo DLC. So we might get some news about him soon.

how does one go about registering their 3DS and Wii U for the free DLC? Or is it just standard registration through Club Nintendo?

how does one go about registering their 3DS and Wii U for the free DLC? Or is it just standard registration through Club Nintendo?

Register the Club Ninty codes on CN, then you should get like a pop-up to sign up or whatever.

• Thumbs Up 1

Which is why I am excited in hearing news.

Speaking of DLC, I hope you all don't mind me saying this, but Sakurai did say something about making more DLC for Smash if the Mewtwo DLC is successful. I think we should try and convince him. He hasn't said anything about more DLC for a while, but we can still try and convince him to make some. With that said, I would suggest you all get as many people as you can, around the net or in real life, to buy the Mewtwo DLC. That could help increase the chance for more DLC if sales are successful.

Come to think of it, it'd line up if the cut-off point for registering both games to get the DLC for free were to be the actual release date of that DLC.

Love the Pikachu casually sneaking backwards into view at the end of the Mewtwo trailer after the final smash. 

"You missed one..."

"Mewtwo Strikes Back"

THEY SAW THEIR CHANCE AND TOOK IT. HALLELUJAH.

>Lucas

oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This better mean good things for MOTHER3, oh my god oh my god oh my godddddddddddd. Also that music hooommggggg.

>Request ballot for next characters

Geno and/or Ridley confirmed.

• Thumbs Up 7

I'm just going to say.

THAT I FUCKING CALLED LUCAS OH MY GOD.

So, who is everyone voting for? I voted Professor Layton, just because he'd be fun to play, is a big seller on DS systems and just so someone would.

I voted Isaac (of course), and I want to vote for more like Ice Climbers but I don't want my vote for Isaac to become voided if they get too many votes from my IP or something..

• Thumbs Up 2

I voted for Isaac, of course. I know there are other characters that are more or less worthy to be voted, but he was on top of my wishlist, so i decided to side for him.

FYI, other choices i had before voting Isaac where: Fawful, Wonder Red, King K. Rool, Captain N, King Hippo, Zael (The Last Story), Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins) and Shovel Knight.

Voted for Shantae. She has a move set very fit for being in Smash (being fast and agile, using her hair for whipping attacks, genie lamp, pistol, etc.). Plus it'd be nice for an indie character to make it in.

• Thumbs Up 2

Went for K. Rool. More DK characters and villains would be excellent.

Also, holy CRAP Mewtwo and Lucas are looking SO GOOOOOOOOD. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm having trouble here, would they allow me to vote for someone like shadow the hedgehog, because problem is he's an assist trophy......

Also can I just mention how mindblown I am that Lucas is happening holy bloody shit.

I'm having trouble here, would they allow me to vote for someone like shadow the hedgehog, because problem is he's an assist trophy......

You can vote for anyone at all but it doesn't mean they have to consider it.

Mewtwo has never looked SO good! Nice to see Lucas back too though I wasn't begging for him like others.

Anyway, voting poll I'm gonna choose RIDLEY!! ...Nah jk I'll probably go for Isaac. XP

• Thumbs Up 1