Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I made a gallery of some of the alt costumes in SSB4. They're ripped straight from some of the videos but good for people who don't want to look at the videos and want the images I guess. Also stock icons for Rosalina and Villager.

Sorry for not getting pics of the CG renders for Olimar and Little Mac, the videos they were in didn't have footage of the CSS or victory screen.

http://imgur.com/a/vgSpz

• Thumbs Up 2

First footage of Megaman using his final smash. but the video sucks!

http://youtu.be/eytYTqjHAqc

He uses it around 1:14

• Thumbs Up 2

Are there any noticeable buffs or nerfs people are experiencing? How are the new characters?

Simply wonderful =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Love how they rush in and form up like some kind of Mega Man Sentai team. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

My GOD. He uses Black Hole Bomb to pull opponents into a dimension where pain is god and Mega Man is the Pope. 

HO

LY

SHIIIIIIIIIIII

• Thumbs Up 1

That's really awesome.

I mean it was my favorite final Smash before, but the anime cut-ins of the other Mega Manses really make it look great. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Are there any noticeable buffs or nerfs people are experiencing? How are the new characters?

Well for buffs, I see Sonic is has been powered up. I see his neutral B giving some decent knockback. but overall, all characters seems stronger. 

So... from what I've heard... there's only two returning AT's left of unknown status. ONE of them is Isaac, I don't know who the other one is. *crosses fingers Isaac survives*

So... from what I've heard... there's only two returning AT's left of unknown status. ONE of them is Isaac, I don't know who the other one is. *crosses fingers Isaac survives*

DDDD: wait, so *all* the secret ATs have been shown already? Even that Jam with the Band character?

I believe the other is the Advance Wars one isn't it?

DDDD: wait, so *all* the secret ATs have been shown already? Even that Jam with the Band character?

Well, Shadow was shown as well. Granted, keep in mind that doesn't include Gray Fox.

I believe the other is the Advance Wars one isn't it?

I don't know, I only heard there were two left. If Advance Wars wasn't shown, I'm really thinking we'll get an AW character (due to the icon, not because of the AT itself).

EDIT: Nvm, only two previously unknown AT's were revealed. It was worded awkwardly.

Speaking of smash run, VIDEO!

http://youtu.be/sJatbApPQa4

We get to fully see the transitions of the reset bomb going off in the viridi stage 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yo this shot of Palutena caught my attention

screen-3.jpg

Phosphora is here.  She was confirmed as a trophy previously as opposed to, say, an assist.  It wouldn't make sense for her to be a part of Palutena's moveset, so is she actually an Assist Trophy?  And if so, does it open up possibilities for other trophies being confirmed in other places?

Phosphora is here.  She was confirmed as a trophy previously as opposed to, say, an assist.  It wouldn't make sense for her to be a part of Palutena's moveset, so is she actually an Assist Trophy?  And if so, does it open up possibilities for other trophies being confirmed in other places?

Some wouldn't like if Wonder red is assist trophy. But I wouldn't mind

• Thumbs Up 3

watching the invintational, wouldn't be surprise if we got another character reveal at the end

Oh god 0-Suit Samus is so OP with that FinalSmash. It's Super Sonic all over again.