Awoo.

SEGASonic:Radio Relaunches June 14th

Jeffhog

SSR.jpg

We’ve shut down for maintenance, we’ve sought some fresh blood, we’ve got ourselves a new crew, and we’ve worked pretty damn hard behind the scenes to prepare the best Sonic-themed radio experience.

Thus, at long last, we are ready. Maintenance time is finally over, because SEGASonic:Radio is returning for good this very week!

Article version

For starters, as some keen-eyed visitors of TSS have noticed, adding a certain word in the address bar led to a brand new page, where everything is all bright and green! To likely be added underneath the Media Tab, SS:R has gained its own mini-site, which includes the complete schedule, and streamchatroomTwitter and Facebook links. DJs will also soon be able to post updates via the front page when episodes of their recent shows are uploaded into the Archive. A few further surprises should roll out over the coming weeks, but I’ll keep mum on those in the meantime… though I could say that the site will become more SS:R friendly as updates go along~!

So, how big of a relaunch are we talking about? Well… SEGASonic:Radio now has a line-up of eight shows – yikes, that’s just about a show every single day! Two returning shows, one taken aboard, and five premieres on this very station! What do we got?

Shows in Season

groove.Rush – Blizooka and Kirbopher
Mondays at 5pm PDT, 8pm EDT; Tuesdays at 1am GMT
Tumblr Blog

The Super Power Flower Hour – FTA and Smoovies
Tuesdays at 4pm PDT, 7pm EDT; Wednesdays at 12am GMT
YouTube - iTunes

Insert Show with DJ EAR – DJ EAR
Wednesdays at 3pm PDT, 6pm EDT, 11pm GMT

Club Rouge – Shadsy
Thursdays at 5pm PDT, 8pm EDT; Fridays at 1am GMT

Turbo Drive Live – Turbo
Fridays at 12pm PDT, 3pm EDT, 8pm GMT
Depository

The Kickass Kawaii Show with Edo – Edobean
Fridays at 2pm PDT, 5pm EDT, 10pm GMT

The Music Plant Zone – VizardJeffhog
Saturdays at 5pm PDT, 8pm EDT; Sundays at 1am GMT

A/V Hijack – Biafra Republic
Sundays at 12pm PDT, 3pm EDT, 8pm GMT
Depository

I know. Wow.

With all of this said and done, the party resumes this Friday, June 14th. Tune in to Turbo on the ongoing Turbo Drive Live, followed by The Kickass Kawaii Show with Edo …with Edobean! From then on, the schedule rolls as slated above: yours truly on Saturday, Biafra on Sunday, Liz and Kirb on Monday, etc… and with E3 going on, we’ll all likely have lots to talk about! Be sure to tune in!

UPDATE: The Super Power Flower Hour might not be airing next Tuesday due to persisting computer difficulties on FTA’s end. Unless otherwise stated, there might not be a TSPFH broadcast until these troubles are sorted out. A warning from the guy himself!

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn Fridays going to be full house, since I also listen to RadioSEGA for their shows. Not that I'm complaining. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATE: The Super Power Flower Hour might not be airing next Tuesday due to persisting computer difficulties on FTA’s end. Unless otherwise stated, there might not be a TSPFH broadcast until these troubles are sorted out. A warning from the guy himself!

Ah, technical difficulties, we are incomplete without thee.

Looking forward to it all!

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn Fridays going to be full house, since I also listen to RadioSEGA for their shows. Not that I'm complaining. lol

Rexy, then Turbo, then Foreversonic, then Edo!

• Thumbs Up 1