Awoo.

ARTWORK: Robrainiac's topic of mostly OC art, with a some Fanart

Emperor Robrainiac

On 9/5/2019 at 7:58 PM, Emperor Robrain-eater said:

Weapons of Choice (Ashlyn and Aspen) by LordRobrainiac

...Is this mine? Did I actually draw this?! HOLY CRAP.

Granted, I still have problems with shading. But dang, I tried something new, and I lov

Great work, I must say. Did you mean to make Aspen look like he's coming out of a pot? If so, that's genius, given his plant-like nature.

• Fist Bump 1

1 minute ago, Nina Cortex Spookhexeon said:

Great work, I must say. Did you mean to make Aspen look like he's coming out of a pot? If so, that's genius, given his plant-like nature.

Yep, with their redesign, Ashlyn and Aspen's hip areas are indeed clay pots. With their last designs, I felt that they were only partially plant inspired... So I added the pots and more noodly-ish torsos to put more emphasis on them being plant-like.

But yeah, Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I mentioned this in a few other places, but this was a project originally planned for 24 hour comic book day. To make a long story short, things didn't turn out the way they planned, and even then I still ended up rushing it. With the coloring, the rushed story and my less than neat handwriting, this is not my best work, I'm gonna be honest.

HOWEVER! I'm very proud of myself for getting a comic done, and there's parts of the comic I actually really like, particularly expressions and some of the backgrounds and this is a premise that I want to explore more in the future. I figure these are good reasons to share with you guys. Despite my slight disappointment, I'm a bit excited to show off my work. I hope you guys enjoy it! 

I'm gonna put it in spoiler tags to try and save some space.

Princess and the Cockroach Splash Page by LordRobrainiac

Spoiler

The Princess and the Cockroach PG. 1 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 2 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 3 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 4 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 5 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 6 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 7 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 8 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 9 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 10 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 11 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 12 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 13 by LordRobrainiac

Princess and the Cockroach PG. 14 by LordRobrainiac

• Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

Oddpine by LordRobrainiac

Coming very soon: Something strange's happening in the town of Oddpine... and the only ones to fix it are probably the strangest that Oddpine has to offer.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm glad I finally returned to look at all the stuff you've done since I last was here. Your work is awesome. I especially love the Dragonia Fairclaw comic and the Mandrake fighters picture. You're doing great!

• Fist Bump 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crew of the Solar-Dragon by LordRobrainiac

I wasn't really feeling my character, Talon's design, tbh. One day while at work, I found myself wanting to create a shark character... only for my mind to wander, leading me to decide to redesign Talon from a feathered dragon to a walking shark with a harpoon launcher for a hand.

Talon's personality remains the same... Extreme and fun loving, but is hiding a somewhat cowardly side. He's a space pirate with a thirst for adventure and treasure, but can be a bit childish.

Oriana, the cat-moth, serves as Talon's mother figure and their ship's engineer and Dr. Caution, the tiny android, is his best friend and medical expert.

Took a shot a shading in illustrator again, and I kind of like it.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Dungeon-Crawlers by LordRobrainiac

Sketched these guys out this weekend, and I traced them digitally. You guys pretty much know the drill by this point. :P

If I ever go back into playing D&D at some point, it's likely I'll be using them as characters at some point. But in the meantime, they're gonna be exploring the "Post-Post apocalyptic" fantasy world I've created, crawling dungeons, slaying monsters, and even facing off against corrupt leaders as well.

I'm gonna put in some info and individual portraits in the spoilers if you wanna take a look at them.

Spoiler

David by LordRobrainiac

David, the human knight, is a former blacksmith turned self proclaimed knight. Despite his somewhat imposing knight suit, he's a big softie, and a bit cowardly. However, knowing his position as a leader, David often swallows his fear if need be. His favorite weapons is a sword, a shield and sometimes a large gun.

Katii by LordRobrainiac

Katii, the halfling thief, has a lot of skill in thievery... and a bit lazy as well. A teller of tall tales, Katii is knowledgeable in ancient artifacts and texts, and despite being a thief, she does have a generous side. She also has a fairy companion, who serves a scout for her. Her favorite weapons are a dagger and throwing knives.

Hjolm by LordRobrainiac

Hjolm, the Dwarven ranger. Hjolm is a boisterous dwarf whom are half machine and half flesh, made to dig tunnels endlessly. Hjolm among many other dwarves, seek adventure, and see the surface world. As loud and obnoxious as he can be, Hjolm is a dwarf who would fight and die for his comrades. Hjolm likes fighting with a crossbow, sometimes with explosives and digging tools.

Scarf by LordRobrainiac

Scarf, the lesser Golem monk. Scarf is a robot who likes to take life easily. Although a monk, Scarf lives life by his own rules, and would rather live a peaceful life. Seemingly built with ancient technology, Scarf can read and play ancient artifacts within his torso, and can gain knowledge from doing so. Although Scarf prefers to use words before fighting, sometimes things don't go the way they're planned, and thus uses a trusty quarterstaff to fight.

Merla by LordRobrainiac

Merla, the elven mage, Is a shy but gentle wizard, seeking to break out of her shell and take up adventures. This elf is very intelligent and adept at magic, but is often too scared of speaking up or trying her magic, always afraid of making herself look stupid among her peers. Despite this, she is very kind and always willing to help and tries the best she can to offer advice. Her weapons of choice are spellbooks. 

Florence Mask by LordRobrainiacFlorence no mask by LordRobrainiac

Florence, the Kobold Alchemist, (And self proclaimed 6th wheel), is a perky and bubbly person. Despite spending most of her life in solitary, Florence is very talkative and often says things as soon as they pop up in her mind, even if it sounds creepy to the others. She dreams of being a doctor, and aids in mixing potions for the others, and fights by tossing hazardous ones.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

My character highlights of the year by LordRobrainiac

So here's some of my favorite character designs I made this year, one of which I haven't posted online yet.

What more can I say? It's been a pretty good year for me creatively, especially after that horrible block I had near the end of last year. I wanna thank those of you who have been following me for a decade. Even if you simply take the time to look at my art, it means a lot to me. 

Here's to a new decade! 

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Princess of Forevershade by LordRobrainiac

Drew these characters again after a couple of months, along with a new face to travel with them. Over these past months, I kind of imagine the setting of Forevershade to have a 1950s feel to it. It will be very happy on the surface, but has a bit of hidden fear and dark side to it.

Once again, we have Princess Fairclaw. She wears a cloak to (to rather poorly) hide her cursed prison uniform, and her cuffed hands. She relies mostly on her wings and feet to defend herself in tough situations. To her left is her loyal and bubbly servant, Hiss, who prides herself as a hunter and a witch as you may tell from both her skull and witch hat atop her head. And last but not least, to Fairclaw's right is the ever so cowardly but obedient Captain Coffin, a skeleton who once served for Fairclaw.

If you guys haven't read my october comic yet, I'd recommend checking it out, it's a few posts up on this page. :) 

Edited by Emperor Robrainiac
Fixing size
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

Princess Fairclaw by LordRobrainiac

The first time I've made a reference sheet for an OC of mine. Pretty fun, but a lot of work, though. I've really been in the mood to draw this character... Princess Fairclaw is probably one of the funnest designs I've made in quite a while.

Here's a profile for her for good measure as well. Enjoy!

PRINCESS FAIRCLAW

D.O.B 10/31
SPECIES: Human/Dragon
HEIGHT: 4'9
SKILLS: Fire Breath, fighting with feet and tail, flight
Fav. Food: Chocolate and Vanilla swirl cake
LIKES: Her Kingdom, Starry nights, Animals, reading books and horror comics, coming up with plots, manicures and pedicures, her loyal servants.
DISLIKES: The modern day, science, fake smilers,bullies, whiners, foiled plots, the current ruler of her kingdom, being cursed to wear her prison uniform and shackles.

Princess Fairclaw, said to have been a corrupt princess sealed away for her crimes. Decades and decades later, she is awaken by a joyful cultist by the name of Hiss, who offers her help in reclaiming her kingdom of Forevershade. The Princess is delighted by the thought of returning home, but is shocked to see things have changed quite a bit since she's been gone. What was once a fairytale kingdom, is now a fairytale 1950s-esque utopia. Princess Fairclaw now must figure out how to reclaim her throne, all the while trying to adjust to the new era she's woken up in.

Princess Fairclaw is a rather vain and spoiled person. Although she claims to hate whiners, she is prone to complaining when things don't go her way or when she doesn't understand something and If frustrated enough, she can be easily driven to tears. In addition, eye is prone to twitching when she gets stressed out. In an era that's much different from the one she lived in before being sealed, Fairclaw suffers from a bit of future shock, sometimes outright scared of all the change around her. Despite this, she's thankful for the few servants she has, relying on them to help her adjust to new forms of magic and the culture of the world. It's unknown what caused her to go down the path of villainy, but despite her profession, plots, and outright hypocrisy at times, she has a kind side to her, desiring to help those who are pushed around and does all she can to keep her servants and skeleton army happy.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pets.png.43bb3643af8059c2fdb6103a1cefda72.png

Some art to let out some emotions. It speaks for itself I think.

I haven't properly introduced these characters yet. All due time.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Medics of the Overworld by LordRobrainiac

Some monster doctor character designs. To the left, is Dr. Nef, a part vampire, part frankenstein monster, part mummy doctor who also deals with deadly curses. Her Nurses include Bill the Spine, a friendly skeletal abomination, and her fairies of light and dark, Ahff the cynical and sarcastic dark fairy and Ahn the optimistic and relaxed fairy.

Things are well in their monster community, Chaos Canyon... but when a plague doctor rolls into town telling of stories of horrible curses and peddling phony magic potions, Nef, Bill, and the Fairies take it upon themselves to expose the fraud and put a stop to his potion production.

I admit, I came up with the premise and idea while being locked up in the house for all of this, based off of two things I'll be doing a lot of while I'm stuck: Playing Video games and Drawing some weird designs. Not gonna lie, I kinda creeped myself out drawing Bill the Spine.

• Thumbs Up 3

Confronting the Conman by LordRobrainiac

“It’s sickening enough you’re scamming monsters with this so called cure… BUT THIS SO CALLED POTION IS JUST APPLE JUICE?!”

“Of course not! I put in a bit of dragon’s blood and a bit of sage in there, for that magic-y zest.”

_____

In an unusual turn of events, here's a new picture I made already!

A scene I envisioned with Dr. Neferet, and her arch nemesis, (And man antagonist of my story) Curall von Plasmius. Looks like this strange creature wearing a plague doctor's mask is peddling a so called "cure" to some unwitting monsters, and the the monster doctor is not having any of this!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a little something no one asked for: A profile for some characters I made! At the moment, I'm calling the idea "Checkpoint canyon..." It my take on the "RPG world but focusing on the monsters/enemies." idea. It's been done, sure, but the hell with it, I like the idea.

Checkpoint Medics: Dr. Neferti von Orlok by LordRobrainiac

This one I can't quite pinpoint where I got the idea from. I really just like drawing monsters, humanoid or not. For this particular character, I just had a bunch of ideas in mind and threw them all together. The result... I kinda like it. I imagine this character to be a medical doctor/healing mage with a personality that's a cross between a mother figure and a mad scientist. Create an RPG style world for her to be in, give her some friends, and... well that's yet another story Idea I've created.

I love and hate having so many ideas for stories.  

Checkpont Medics: Nurse Bill by LordRobrainiac

I've been wanting to come up with a skeleton character for a while, but couldn't come up with a design I liked... Eventually, I said, "the hell with it," and just made him a spine with half a skull and a hand. A pretty fun character to draw, actually.

He's the main character's weapon, kind of a cross between the hookshot from zelda and whip from castlevania.

Checkpoint Medics: Ahff and Ahnn by LordRobrainiac

When I first drew these characters, I envisioned them as being similar to Navi from Zelda. Just orbs with wings. But as I kept drawing them, I found myself coming up with designs I really liked and... well, here we are now!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

a6e971dd1a987eb65f1a6e79df2ed96159ad3c2a.png

I made these characters some time ago, but I ended up redesigning them after asking myself: What if a bunch of misfit video game characters teamed up to travel to other video games and steal items, collectables, weapons, and money? Enter the Exploits.

Taking some inspiration from Wreck-it Ralph, The Exploits are a band of video game characters who hop video game worlds and stealing valuables. Why? Well, let's just say they've all had some rough lives and they simply wanna become infamous and stick it to those who have wronged them.

3V: Real name Victor Von Viper, is the main antagonist of his game. Bored of his villainous antics in his original game, he seeks to spread chaos to other games. Probably the craziest of the group, his hobby consists of inventing gadgets and creating mutants from the code of other games. He serves as the group's hacker and gadget guy.

Slick: A character from a game that showed potential but didn't deliver on its promises. Feeling empty, this dancing robot seeks adventure and to get back at his rivals. Slick is a skilled dancer, and usually incorporates his dance skills when at work. Serves as the con man and second in command to the group.

Romby: Probably the most famous game character out of the rest of them. Sick of all the bullies he sees in the world, he forms the exploits to get back at those who wronged his friends and to make a cool collection. Romby is a bit lazy on his off time, eating and sleeping as much as he can, but if a job sounds exciting, he's quick to get started on it. Many are often surprised to find that Romby is leader and the mastermind of The Exploits.

Yuu: A rather quiet custom character from an RPG who was forgotten by her player due to being overleveled and boring to play. Her goal is to seek new challenges and fights in other games. Yuu enjoys drinking alcohol in taverns as well as fighting monsters.  However, she does have a soft side, often paying visits to a game starring cute critters, and sharing her treasures with them. Yuu is the muscle of the group.  

Muerta: A very infamous game character, in which she would force players to pay a lot of gold in order to progress, which often lead to blows to the head, courtesy of a sword. Fed up, Muerta attacked and killed the player character. Knowing she broke the rules of the game, she fled, joining The Exploits. The reason? She already was a criminal so she figured she might as well do more crime. Muerta is the Planner of the group.

I'll give free digital cookies if you can guess the inspiration of the artstyle. Bonus points if you can guess who's inspired by who!

• Thumbs Up 4

• 4 weeks later...

comicopolis_hero_capital_by_lordrobrainiac_ddxxese-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDQ2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZHh4ZXNlLTU2OTE2NTNiLTBjOWEtNDFlZi04NWNiLTZjMjEwZmNiMjBhYy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.cKTzEkKb93J6QzKaie8NKWdwdwoV6sMeFQ2sDAQJOXM

My latest redesign of a project I made in highschool. What was once known as TV Crew is know known as Comicopolis: Heroes Capital. The premise isthree siblings, unable to get into any superhero schools, decide to start training themselves to become heroes, even if it means becoming unlicensed vigilantes to do so. But they'll run across some really dangerous villains if they are to achieve their dreams.

I actually liked how the inks came out this time.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

ddyjzvx-2f49e9cd-afc3-4d82-a3f3-718edaaa94af.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZHlqenZ4LTJmNDllOWNkLWFmYzMtNGQ4Mi1hM2YzLTcxOGVkYWFhOTRhZi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.wG9jtaKuxOwnPnDm3OcyVAW2rqV98VkuSVl-3PfZg2I

Fanart... from me? What a rare sight!

Here's my take on Kabbu, Vi, and Leif, Team Snakemouth from Bug Fables. I think I'm in love with this game. XD Highly recommended if you loved the classic paper marios.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

\tricksy_the_candy_witch_by_lordrobrainiac_ddymiu8-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD05MzEiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9hNzQwY2Y3ZC04YTMwLTRkZDMtOTAwMi0wNWI2OTlkOGYyMjBcL2RkeW1pdTgtMWRmMjI1OWUtZGJlNi00ODg1LTgxOTMtZTU4MWY5NmRmNzBjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.1Q8qaEPihVV87O6P5qhYJTQtFqyoW-bjF0YOHj6-Lzo

Wait a second... It's June! Why in the world are you posting this months before halloween?! Well, yeah. It's too soon to be introducing this character... but whatever.

This character came to me after a sleepless night, on a day where I watched a lot of haunted house walkthrough attraction videos, and the character kind of popped into my head. The character was simple but fun, a spooky character ghost-like character who travels by leaping around. The scarves came in a little later, serving to help her climb up walls.

I don't really have a story for the character as of yet. Just a witch obsessed with candy and mischief. 

Maybe she'll turn up in my yearly halloween comic?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

ddzjhk4-355db57c-355d-40d8-89f4-e141d134abdc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZHpqaGs0LTM1NWRiNTdjLTM1NWQtNDBkOC04OWY0LWUxNDFkMTM0YWJkYy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.J3Mafod01i2ErLi2TL0tZtIrh9RCrNB_Bcu7dggqRoc

EDIT: Redesigned the character on the right, as I wanted someone more alien-ish looking.

Two new characters

The one on the left, Snow-Toes, is a character I originally made in Skyrim, only redesigned to exist in her own universe. She's basically a monster exterminator and a very easy going and a bit lazy.

The character on the right, Lady Fortress, is a cyborg villainous mastermind who seeks the path to redemption and is a hard worker. Her minion, a brain-like creature named "Cerebrat" also serves as a second brain, doubling her intelligence.

Not too sure what to do with these two yet, other than having an odd couple kind of story with them.

• Thumbs Up 1

You guys ready for a new comic? Because I think I'm ready.

Spoiler

ddzzuyd-658f71e7-df3c-4184-82f8-f6a2ddd7d708.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZHp6dXlkLTY1OGY3MWU3LWRmM2MtNDE4NC04MmY4LWY2YTJkZGQ3ZDcwOC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.wONz6qP7AfP4iTSgsVMJYf_5hfgWfzGrCgJ4a71dinM

de016r9-4d2e4b6e-2b0c-46da-b5b9-649e13895695.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTAxNnI5LTRkMmU0YjZlLTJiMGMtNDZkYS1iNWI5LTY0OWUxMzg5NTY5NS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.pSEaPKGtC672OIoj7Ja2RkMlFHybLJpGaCu7IbFkGvg

Plot: 
Welcome to a world of giant forests, where the tall trees and mushrooms are hollowed out for its inhabitants from many planets live.

Also, said inhabitants are not exactly at the top of the food chain... Monsters are known to wander the streets and trees of this city from time to time, seeking out prey.

It's a good thing we have exterminators to take care of them, don't we?

---

This the first page of the comic i've been mentioning in the status updates. I feel like I was on a roll with this comic, as I pushed myself to draw things I'm not usually used to. I'm pretty eater to share it! 

It's likely I'll be updating this particular post instead of making new posts in order to save space. I'm actually really happy with how this first page came out, both with inking and drawing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Took a quick break from the comic. Will be updating again soon. In the meantime though...

Here's some character designs that have been a long time in the making. It's a story idea that's a lot less action based than my other ones, leaning more towards a slice of life tone. This is a story that takes place in a city of cartoons, following an optimistic puppet, his potted plant monster and many fellow cartoon characters living in the town of Mationville. I'm trying out many art styles for this premise, and I'm hoping people will recognize what I'm trying to go for.

Images and characters in the spoilers below to save space.

Spoiler

Sam by LordRobrainiac

SAMSON

A muppet-like puppet who always tries to look on the bright side of life. However, if things don't go swimmingly, he can become an anxious mess. He recently moved to town and got a job as a janitor at his local theme park. Samson loves what he does, but dreams of becoming a famous actor in the future.

Sparksqueak by LordRobrainiac

SPARKSQUEAK

Sparksqueak, Sam's pet plant monster with electrical powers who can only speak in squeaks. Despite her lack of speech, she's has a very cynical and sarcastic personality, but is always there for her puppet owner if he's feeling particularly down. Sparksqueak's greatest foe is a housefly she always tries to make a meal out of, always getting outsmarted (and comically injured) in the end.

Tab by LordRobrainiac

TAB LEGUMAW

Tab Legumaw is a musician who lives next door to Samson, and is his best friend. Tab, like Sam, very optimisic, but is also a lot more laid back, almost to the point of laziness. Despite this, he looks out for his puppet pal, and is the one to go to if you need know what's what in Mationville

Anna by LordRobrainiac

ANNA MAEKO-INKWELLE

Anna is the grand-daughter of famous Toon, Issac Inkwelle, and is wide-eyed dreamer with a big appetite. Very energetic and upbeat, Anna is a mechanic with dreams of a job that has to do with fighting, Wrestling, MMA, anything sounds fun. Despite her loud nature, she is very kind and happy to help.

Inkwelle by LordRobrainiac

ISSAC INKWELLE

Inkwelle was once a major star back in his day, but faded into obscurity once many other cartoon icons came into the picture. But recently, he's been trying to make his come back. He's become a little jaded over the years, but always tries to put on a happy face and keep on moving forward.

Klayson by LordRobrainiac

Klayson Aardson

Samson's cranky and bossy manager who assumes the worst in people, and has a bitter outlook on life. Although he takes his frustrations on his workers, his actions tend to turn on him. Despite his nasty disposition, he has shown acts of kindness every now and then, though many wouldn't believe it.

Richard-Drats by LordRobrainiac 

RICHARD DRATS

A toon who once played a villain who pretty much became a villain in real life. Richard Drats is the president of the theme park everyone works for in this comic and loves the sweet smell of business in the morning. Drats will stop at nothing to buy out everything he likes to build his collection of smaller businesses, and will do everything to save as much of his money he can.

• Thumbs Up 3

Gotta say, Samson, Issac and Richard's styles are all very spot on. 

I do wonder what Issac's son/daughter's colors are, since his grand-daughter is in full colour. Maybe they're colored just like in the 90s? Who knows!

Seems to be interesting so far, so I'll follow it closely. Keep up the good work!

Also, we stan the beautiful sight that is Richard's eyebrows. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I just spent the last two days writing a bunch of lore for a fantasy/sci-fi Dungeons and Dragons-esque concept... I wonder if anyone would be interested in it? Maybe, maybe not. But I'll be posting a bunch of profiles of these characters and their races here.

This is quite possibly my most ambitious projects I can recall. Personal experiences, and personal interests are what inspired this particular project, and there's a character I've used in the RP that plays a major role in this. I'm sure those of in the RP will know who I'm talking about. But anyways... I was inspired by Elder Scrolls, Star Wars, Zelda, and even a little bit of Starbound. One of the things that draws me to all of these examples are the many races and species that have their own culture and lore... Basically it inspired me to make my own universe like that. Is it ambitious?  Yep. Is t a bit too crazy for me to take on? possibly. But hey, I'm always getting ideas, so I figure why the hell not.

Even if you don't want to look at the character's descriptions and lore, I do hope you like my art at least.

So without further ado... Here are the heroes of "DUNGEON CRAWLERS"

david__the_human__blacksmith_ver___by_lordrobrainiac_de12kru-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMTQxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEya3J1LTA0Yzg3ZDhiLTNjMGEtNDEwOC04YmNhLTczMGI1N2Q3YTRkNS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.UKKHPs1GSIdtevqsGWSpbhxzXhHxeLKed_XkUMKeXY4david__the_human_knight_ver___by_lordrobrainiac_de12ls6-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjQ5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybHM2LTYwZTVjZTVmLTliOGUtNDg2MC05OTQyLTA5ZDRhYTZlMmVjNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.KokVCrsayEFzWL4TVM9cJRXvJnGrfqeGu_zQFOZ40KE

DAVID- THE HUMAN

Spoiler

HUMANS:

The oldest known race to live on Earth. Once thought to be extinct, The humans were put into a long slumber in glass coffins by the god known as Infinity. Despite a lack of power in comparison to their fellow Paradisers, Humans are a very adaptable species. Being the ones who created the ancient magic known as “science” Humans are very knowledgeable in that field. Despite not being born with the skills of other magic, humans are capable of learning. Because of their tendency to be easily injured, most dungeon crawling humans often wear armor to protect themselves.

DAVID

CLASS: KNIGHT

SKILLS: SCIENCE, BLACKSMITHING, BLOCK, ONE-HANDED, HEAVY ARMOR

FAVORITE FOOD: Macaroni and Cheese

David was born to a blacksmith family, and learned the tricks of the trade by his parents. His first greatest achievement was forging a suit of armor with the many scraps he found while traveling between his humble town to the capital. Because of this, David decided to achieve his dream in becoming a Dungeon Crawler, his parents supporting his goal despite their worries. Despite looking sort of imposing in his knight suit, he's a big softie, and a bit cowardly. 

David tries his best to use his armor to act braver and more confident than he actually is, playing the role of a character. Although he is seen as the leader of his crawler group by many, his fellow teammates worry that David may be in way over his head especially when he takes on jobs that seem too much for the group. However, if the situation is dire and he knows his teammates are in danger, he will step up and do what he can to take control of the situation.

de12luc-8396a86c-89b4-4778-9b6d-89dbdaccb3d2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybHVjLTgzOTZhODZjLTg5YjQtNDc3OC05YjZkLTg5ZGJkYWNjYjNkMi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.bDeSco1S0UUL6DG7V9LgA_2CmSgQz8CQpWhF27kn3Msde12m05-55c2739b-0689-437c-aa5a-20bf899d60ff.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybTA1LTU1YzI3MzliLTA2ODktNDM3Yy1hYTVhLTIwYmY4OTlkNjBmZi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.CTwZPYeYen8lygORB3mCoBoDHhyhxcXBg4soDnukWOQ

KATTI- THE HALFLING

Spoiler

HALFLINGS:

The halflings of Paradise were said to have once been the pets of humans during the Ancient times But as the humans slept, the halflings began to slowly take shape into how they look now. These fuzzy little beings are small in stature, and are often known to live peaceful, lazy lives. But it’s not unusual for a few halflings to seek more excitement in their lives, and thanks to their heightened agility and small stature, they easily excel in sneaking and spying.

KATII: 

CLASS: ROGUE

SKILLS: SNEAK, PICKPOCKET, ASSASSINATION, LIGHT ARMOR, PERCEPTION

FAVORITE FOOD: SARDINES

Katii is very skilled at what she does, training her adoptive brother the tricks of the trade and helping him become one of the greatest thieves in Paradise. Unfortunately, Katii herself would rather dream about making it big then actually put her skills to good use. Because of her lack of motivation, the only notable thing her fellow thieves know her for is an incident where a piece of her ear was bitten off by a wicked and wealthy, elderly human lady. Despite this one robbery gone wrong, the Thieves guild would never let Katii live this screw up down. 

Katii is a teller of tall tales and tries to make her exploits sound a lot more exciting than they actually are and Those with a keen ear can easily catch inconsistencies in her stories. Katii is knowledgeable in ancient artifacts and texts, and despite being a thief, she does have a generous side, often sharing the wealth with those she thinks need it more than her. Despite her shady lifestyle, Katii wants to be known as an honorable thief who is more than happy to help those who are worse off than her.

de12m3j-e79cbc70-05bc-4c7e-bacf-d0d85f0c41cb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybTNqLWU3OWNiYzcwLTA1YmMtNGM3ZS1iYWNmLWQwZDg1ZjBjNDFjYi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0H_JevqCTvEtRnG99PA__2YBAg6PNN86SkniTo5aGGc

VREZZ- THE GOLEM

Spoiler

GOLEMS:

The golems are a race of metal, magic, and science, said to have been created by humans during the ancient times, making them the second oldest known race. Many stories differ, but some say the Golems were one of the reasons why the humans were put to rest, while other stories said they fought alongside the humans. Today, Golems either live under a hivemind, forming a bug-like society of constant work and survival, or are free thinking and live alongside other races within Paradise. It is currently unknown what causes a Golem to gain sentience, some believe it’s a dormant virus, whereas others believe whatever keeps them in check somehow gets damaged. Either way, most who gain a free will often leave the colony in search for purpose in life

VREZZ:

CLASS: ACROBAT

SKILLS: ACROBATICS, TWO HANDED, UNARMORED, SNEAK, SPEECH, CHARISMA 

FAVE FOOD: GREEN VEGETABLES

This free-willed Golem likes to take life easily. Vrezz, like many other Golems who gain sentience, found himself working alongside many hive minded golems. As he tried to live amongst the colony, Vrezz’s newfound free will made him feel empty, and he escaped the colony before any of his fellow golems discovered his secret. Although a monk, Scarf lives life by his own rules, and would rather live a peaceful life. Seemingly built with ancient technology, Scarf can read and play ancient artifacts within his torso, and can gain knowledge from doing so. Although Scarf prefers to use words before fighting, sometimes things don't go the way they're planned, and thus uses a trusty quarterstaff to fight.

Vrezz does have a dark side to him though. If pushed to a certain limit, the Golem can regress into a mindless killing machine, possibly a remnant of what he was he was originally built for. For this reason, Vrezz tries his hardest to resolve things peacefully, and relies on his friends to keep him losing control of himself.

de12m9z-c9b2806c-5548-4f39-877f-d0373d388164.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybTl6LWM5YjI4MDZjLTU1NDgtNGYzOS04NzdmLWQwMzczZDM4ODE2NC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.C3UCgK0a_Z1bM-IGxlOJcSbB1SQLEa3v4fBnWSh6GsU

MERA-LYNN- THE ELF

Spoiler

ELVES:

While the humans were in their great slumber, the Elves were said to have descended from the night sky from beyond the stars to inhabit the empty planet. Little by little, they were able to reshape and repair the once scorched earth. The Elves are very intelligent and studious and were the ones to introduce “Magic” to Earth’s inhabitants, and adapted quickly to Earth’s lost magic, Science. The Elves and Humans tend to share a rivalry, often disagreeing as to whom the Earth belongs to. At the end of the day though, both are willing to share knowledge with one another. 

MERA-LYNN

CLASS: MAGE

SKILLS: ILLUSION, DESTRUCTION, RESTORATION

FAV FOOD: SWEET CAKES

Mera-lynn is a very kind and gentle soul and a practitioner of dark and light magic, experimenting by combining the two elements. Mera-Lynn graduated from a wizard's school, but due to her lack of self confidence and shy nature, this elf struggles to find work. Getting desperate for a job, Mera-Lynn finds work with the local Dungeon Crawlers. With her trusty spell rune, and her knowledge in Magic. 

Mera-Lynn is very shy around the group, often being the last to speak her mind, often worried that her ideas would be ridiculed or her words not being taken seriously. Big gatherings make her nervous, and can freeze up in overwhelming social situations. However, what she lacks in social skills, she makes up for her skills in magic, and is not afraid to use them if her friends are in need of help. Despite her social anxiety, Mera-Lynn begins to form a close bond with her fellow dungeon crawlers, slowly coming out of her shell the more time she spends with them.

de12mlp-58cf305c-774f-48a0-bdf7-2d4040be1cad.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybWxwLTU4Y2YzMDVjLTc3NGYtNDhhMC1iZGY3LTJkNDA0MGJlMWNhZC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.5yBZjoGdVtDIFG0zde9qGa3DQ5NXFfNfHPaCRBSA8jo

BELGOTH MCHJOLM- THE DWARF

Spoiler

DWARVES:

Said to have once been humans, the Dwarves opted to take shelter underground instead of sleeping. During this time they underwent a process to make themselves stronger and more resilient. Thus the Dwarves were born. The dwarves are a proud and noble race, thinking themselves as larger than life despite being confined to their short metal bodies. They spend their time mining and building, if they’re not out adventuring, that is. The dwarves are also known for having really long hair, be it facial for the males, or atop their head for the females. It is said that the only part of their body that is truly flesh and bone is their heads.

BELGOTH McHJOLM:

CLASS: SHARPSHOOTER

SKILLS: GUNS, HEAVY ARMOR, BLUNT WEAPONS, LONG RANGE COMBAT, SPEECH

FAVORITE FOOD: GRITS AND STEAK

Belgoth McHjolm is a mighty Dwarven sharpshooter and a rebel. With his trusty mechanical horse (A motorcycle to us) McHjolm travels the kingdom of Paradise in search of excitement, where he meets up with our Dungeon Crawling heroes. McHjolm is a boisterous dwarf, and is very skilled with his motivational speeches, along with his sharpshooting skills.  As loud and obnoxious as he can be, Mchjolm is driven by dwarven spirit and would give up his life for his comrades. 

McHjolm was very notorious in his underground hometown, always trying to escape to see the surface world, and getting in trouble during the process. One day, this dwarf managed to break through the ceiling and called the surface world his home. McHjolm first encountered our heroes as an enemy, nothing more than another bandit that our dungeon crawlers had to take care of. During the fight however, McHjolm was in awe and touched by what commradery he saw, and a while after he was apprehended, he invited himself to the group, much to their reluctance. However, as he fought alongside them and encouraged them during tough times, he slowly gained their trust, making him a valuable and positive influence to the team.

de12msj-a548eafb-ce45-4f94-adce-af031d80f6ec.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybXNqLWE1NDhlYWZiLWNlNDUtNGY5NC1hZGNlLWFmMDMxZDgwZjZlYy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.rBIXZkf2vIRtgi2Rfip711El95Brer3CJcGoJsIAg4A

VILERA FLORENCE- THE GOBLIN

Spoiler

GOBLINS:

Goblins are seen as a vile and ruthless race, infamous for having an extreme hatred towards anyone other than their own. But as with most things in life, not all of them have this mindset. A subspecies of elves, Goblins are very knowledgeable in magic and have a bit of knowledge in science, leaning more towards the destructive side of things, such as creating poison, diseases, and other ailments. Some goblins, however, use this knowledge to help others in need within their kind, and some even share their knowledge to others. Goblins are commonly hostile and territorial, but there are many Crawlers who seek the aid of goblins for medical treatment. 

FLORENCE VILERA:

CLASS: ALCHEMIST

SKILLS: ALCHEMY, SCIENCE, MEDICINE, EXPLOSIONS

FAV FOOD: SNAILS

Living in seclusion for a very long time, Vilera is a rather… a peculiar one. Before joining the dungeon crawlers, she spent her days eating everything she could find, searching for ingredients to use for her potions, poisons and bombs. Living alone for most of her life, outcast by both her fellow goblins and the nearby villagers Florence took the habit of talking and making conversation with whatever was nearest to her.  Only friends she ever knew was her mask, her potions, and even her fingers and toes if she was feeling particularly lonely.

Vilera first met our dungeon crawler heroes during a quest in the swamp, when one of them was injured. Initially untrusting of this strange figure, the group was impressed with her skills as a doctor, managing to patch up their ally without any scarring. Pitying the fact she was an outcast among her own kind and the nearby village, the group invited Vilera to join them. Despite her eccentricities that can creep out the Crawlers, she is valuable and well loved by the team.

de12mza-55a3c121-f4fe-4660-9a8d-08891088939f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybXphLTU1YTNjMTIxLWY0ZmUtNDY2MC05YThkLTA4ODkxMDg4OTM5Zi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.2aVuQT0RtAMnFQeN9DexuBm-zs9T-G5bySvs0E1Rdbs

LADY SEVERINE- THE CHAOSKIN

Spoiler

CHAOSKIN:

The Chaoskin are a race shrouded in mystery, and are often intimidating to others in the kingdom of Paradise. Despite having some human features, a good half of them take on a very alien appearance: A mass of tentacles that can take the place of an arm, leg, or even all four limbs and a piercing eye with an iris resembling a spiral. This race prefers living near bodies of water, and are very intimidating in appearance. Although it is unknown how they came to be, it is said by myths that they were the spawns of the gods of chaos, whom the Chaoskin are known to worship. The Chaoskin have a very religious focused culture, putting what they think their gods would want before themselves. Though there are atheist/agnostic Chaoskin who have rejected this culture and have formed their own colonies. 

LADY SEVERINE

CLASS: MONK

SKILLS: UNARMORED, HAND TO HAND, ILLUSION, DESTRUCTION, Assasination

FAV FOOD: SUSHI

Lady Severine is a somewhat snooty person, and considers herself a champion of justice. Not a part of our group of dungeon crawlers, Lady prefers working by herself. Despite being a somewhat serious individual, Lady identifies herself as a follower of the god of Mayhem, granting her skills in unpredictable magic. In addition to dungeon crawling, she is also a well known private investigator in her village, looking into crimes from petty theft to murder cases. Having a strong sense of justice, Severine dislikes thieves who are also dungeon crawlers, feeling that the selfless should only take that role. As a result, she and Katii do not get along.

On her off time, Severine will walk the streets of her hometown, in search of a dungeon crawling job, reluctantly pulling pranks to appease her god, or stopping to get a pedicure. When on duty, if she’s in search of a criminal, she will stop at nothing to rain justice down upon them, doing what she thinks is right. Despite having different views from our dungeon crawler friends, she has, from time to time, assisted them in their goals.

killgore_sawhead__the_edgelurker_by_lordrobrainiac_de12n8h-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjkwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybjhoLTQ1OTBjN2U5LTdmMzQtNDVhZS04MmRiLTNhMGU5NjAwOGY4My5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.7Ql9mKx0QhodC_xrmty9tiCQ8v8Aj9h5ZZM0NhWDmaM

KILGORE SAWHEAD- THE EDGELURKER

Spoiler

EDGELURKERS:

The most feared of the many who live in Paradise. Edgelurkers, like the dwarves, are beings made from flesh and metal. Unlike the dwarves, the Edgelurkers tallest known people that live in Paradise. These mechanical giants are often stereotyped as being incredibly violent, due to their imposing appearances,  and the weapons that they’re often built with. Said to be descended from both humans and elves, the Edgelurkers were once said to have been created during the fateful year of the ancient times. 

KILGORE SAWHEAD

CLASS: BARBARIAN

SKILLS: HEAVY ARMOR, GUNS, HAND TO HAND, TWO HANDED, INTELLIGENCE

FAV FOOD: MUFFINS

With a name like Kilgore Sawhead, you would expect someone who is very bloodthirsty and violent. With an appearance like Kilgore Sawhead, you would expect him to crush your head with one hand. Overall, you would think someone like Kilgore Sawhead would be one of the most dangerous people you could ever meet… You would be a bit surprised, actually. Kilgore Sawhead, while he does have a temper, is actually a very friendly soul if you get to know him, often helping around his village when he can with farming, carrying crates, fending off threats, and delivering presents to everyone during the year’s end festivals. Indeed, appearances can be quite deceiving. But again, he does have a temper, don’t do anything to anger him, such as threatening or taunting, or else he will make you regret your decision… and Infinity have mercy if you are foolish enough to threaten his village.

Kilgore was invited to join our Dungeon Crawlers, on their adventures. Despite this, the sort-of gentle giant rejected this offer in order to stay and protect his home. However, if anything threatens the village he considers his family, he won't hesitate to take action.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Way Past Cool 1

30 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Well... I just spent the last two days writing a bunch of lore for a fantasy/sci-fi Dungeons and Dragons-esque concept... I wonder if anyone would be interested in it? Maybe, maybe not. But I'll be posting a bunch of profiles of these characters and their races here.

This is quite possibly my most ambitious projects I can recall. Personal experiences, and personal interests are what inspired this particular project, and there's a character I've used in the RP that plays a major role in this. I'm sure those of in the RP will know who I'm talking about. But anyways... I was inspired by Elder Scrolls, Star Wars, Zelda, and even a little bit of Starbound. One of the things that draws me to all of these examples are the many races and species that have their own culture and lore... Basically it inspired me to make my own universe like that. Is it ambitious?  Yep. Is t a bit too crazy for me to take on? possibly. But hey, I'm always getting ideas, so I figure why the hell not.

Even if you don't want to look at the character's descriptions and lore, I do hope you like my art at least.

So without further ado... Here are the heo

david__the_human__blacksmith_ver___by_lordrobrainiac_de12kru-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMTQxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEya3J1LTA0Yzg3ZDhiLTNjMGEtNDEwOC04YmNhLTczMGI1N2Q3YTRkNS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.UKKHPs1GSIdtevqsGWSpbhxzXhHxeLKed_XkUMKeXY4david__the_human_knight_ver___by_lordrobrainiac_de12ls6-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjQ5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybHM2LTYwZTVjZTVmLTliOGUtNDg2MC05OTQyLTA5ZDRhYTZlMmVjNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.KokVCrsayEFzWL4TVM9cJRXvJnGrfqeGu_zQFOZ40KE

DAVID- THE HUMAN

Hide contents

HUMANS:

The oldest known race to live on Earth. Once thought to be extinct, The humans were put into a long slumber in glass coffins by the god known as Infinity. Despite a lack of power in comparison to their fellow Paradisers, Humans are a very adaptable species. Being the ones who created the ancient magic known as “science” Humans are very knowledgeable in that field. Despite not being born with the skills of other magic, humans are capable of learning. Because of their tendency to be easily injured, most dungeon crawling humans often wear armor to protect themselves.

DAVID

CLASS: KNIGHT

SKILLS: SCIENCE, BLACKSMITHING, BLOCK, ONE-HANDED, HEAVY ARMOR

FAVORITE FOOD: Macaroni and Cheese

David was born to a blacksmith family, and learned the tricks of the trade by his parents. His first greatest achievement was forging a suit of armor with the many scraps he found while traveling between his humble town to the capital. Because of this, David decided to achieve his dream in becoming a Dungeon Crawler, his parents supporting his goal despite their worries. Despite looking sort of imposing in his knight suit, he's a big softie, and a bit cowardly. 

David tries his best to use his armor to act braver and more confident than he actually is, playing the role of a character. Although he is seen as the leader of his crawler group by many, his fellow teammates worry that David may be in way over his head especially when he takes on jobs that seem too much for the group. However, if the situation is dire and he knows his teammates are in danger, he will step up and do what he can to take control of the situation.

de12luc-8396a86c-89b4-4778-9b6d-89dbdaccb3d2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybHVjLTgzOTZhODZjLTg5YjQtNDc3OC05YjZkLTg5ZGJkYWNjYjNkMi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.bDeSco1S0UUL6DG7V9LgA_2CmSgQz8CQpWhF27kn3Msde12m05-55c2739b-0689-437c-aa5a-20bf899d60ff.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybTA1LTU1YzI3MzliLTA2ODktNDM3Yy1hYTVhLTIwYmY4OTlkNjBmZi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.CTwZPYeYen8lygORB3mCoBoDHhyhxcXBg4soDnukWOQ

KATTI- THE HALFLING

Reveal hidden contents

HALFLINGS:

The halflings of Paradise were said to have once been the pets of humans during the Ancient times But as the humans slept, the halflings began to slowly take shape into how they look now. These fuzzy little beings are small in stature, and are often known to live peaceful, lazy lives. But it’s not unusual for a few halflings to seek more excitement in their lives, and thanks to their heightened agility and small stature, they easily excel in sneaking and spying.

KATII: 

CLASS: ROGUE

SKILLS: SNEAK, PICKPOCKET, ASSASSINATION, LIGHT ARMOR, PERCEPTION

FAVORITE FOOD: SARDINES

Katii is very skilled at what she does, training her adoptive brother the tricks of the trade and helping him become one of the greatest thieves in Paradise. Unfortunately, Katii herself would rather dream about making it big then actually put her skills to good use. Because of her lack of motivation, the only notable thing her fellow thieves know her for is an incident where a piece of her ear was bitten off by a wicked and wealthy, elderly human lady. Despite this one robbery gone wrong, the Thieves guild would never let Katii live this screw up down. 

Katii is a teller of tall tales and tries to make her exploits sound a lot more exciting than they actually are and Those with a keen ear can easily catch inconsistencies in her stories. Katii is knowledgeable in ancient artifacts and texts, and despite being a thief, she does have a generous side, often sharing the wealth with those she thinks need it more than her. Despite her shady lifestyle, Katii wants to be known as an honorable thief who is more than happy to help those who are worse off than her.

de12m3j-e79cbc70-05bc-4c7e-bacf-d0d85f0c41cb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybTNqLWU3OWNiYzcwLTA1YmMtNGM3ZS1iYWNmLWQwZDg1ZjBjNDFjYi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0H_JevqCTvEtRnG99PA__2YBAg6PNN86SkniTo5aGGc

VREZZ- THE GOLEM

Reveal hidden contents

GOLEMS:

The golems are a race of metal, magic, and science, said to have been created by humans during the “Times of Worldliness,” making them the second oldest known race. Many stories differ, but some say the Golems were one of the reasons why the humans were put to rest, while other stories said they fought alongside the humans. Today, Golems either live under a hivemind, forming a bug-like society of constant work and survival, or are free thinking and live alongside other races within Paradise. It is currently unknown what causes a Golem to gain sentience, some believe it’s a dormant virus, whereas others believe whatever keeps them in check somehow gets damaged. Either way, most who gain a free will often leave the colony in search for purpose in life

VREZZ:

CLASS: ACROBAT

SKILLS: ACROBATICS, TWO HANDED, UNARMORED, SNEAK, SPEECH, CHARISMA 

FAVE FOOD: GREEN VEGETABLES

This free-willed Golem likes to take life easily. Vrezz, like many other Golems who gain sentience, found himself working alongside many hive minded golems. As he tried to live amongst the colony, Vrezz’s newfound free will made him feel empty, and he escaped the colony before any of his fellow golems discovered his secret. Although a monk, Scarf lives life by his own rules, and would rather live a peaceful life. Seemingly built with ancient technology, Scarf can read and play ancient artifacts within his torso, and can gain knowledge from doing so. Although Scarf prefers to use words before fighting, sometimes things don't go the way they're planned, and thus uses a trusty quarterstaff to fight.

Vrezz does have a dark side to him though. If pushed to a certain limit, the Golem can regress into a mindless killing machine, possibly a remnant of what he was he was originally built for. For this reason, Vrezz tries his hardest to resolve things peacefully, and relies on his friends to keep him losing control of himself.

de12m9z-3755beaf-8217-4833-bb48-d0c8835fd311.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybTl6LTM3NTViZWFmLTgyMTctNDgzMy1iYjQ4LWQwYzg4MzVmZDMxMS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.YSQg6Ac56BxKjOyAvhHD0UaUos0IzvIrMWZv8SQFj8E

MERA-LYNN- THE ELF

Reveal hidden contents

ELVES:

While the humans were in their great slumber, the starlings were said to have descended from the night sky from beyond the stars to inhabit the empty planet. Little by little, they were able to reshape and repair the once scorched earth. The Starlings are very intelligent and studious and were the ones to introduce “Magic” to Earth’s inhabitants, and adapted quickly to Earth’s lost magic, Science. The Starlings and Humans tend to share a rivalry, often disagreeing as to whom the Earth belongs to. At the end of the day though, both are willing to share knowledge with one another. 

MERA-LYNN

CLASS: MAGE

SKILLS: ILLUSION, DESTRUCTION, RESTORATION

FAV FOOD: SWEET CAKES

Mera-lynn is a very kind and gentle soul and a practitioner of dark and light magic, experimenting by combining the two elements. Mera-Lynn graduated from a wizard's school, but due to her lack of self confidence and shy nature, this elf struggles to find work. Getting desperate for a job, Mera-Lynn finds work with the local Dungeon Crawlers. With her trusty spell rune, and her knowledge in Magic. 

Mera-Lynn is very shy around the group, often being the last to speak her mind, often worried that her ideas would be ridiculed or her words not being taken seriously. Big gatherings make her nervous, and can freeze up in overwhelming social situations. However, what she lacks in social skills, she makes up for her skills in magic, and is not afraid to use them if her friends are in need of help. Despite her social anxiety, Mera-Lynn begins to form a close bond with her fellow dungeon crawlers, slowly coming out of her shell the more time she spends with them.

de12mlp-58cf305c-774f-48a0-bdf7-2d4040be1cad.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybWxwLTU4Y2YzMDVjLTc3NGYtNDhhMC1iZGY3LTJkNDA0MGJlMWNhZC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.5yBZjoGdVtDIFG0zde9qGa3DQ5NXFfNfHPaCRBSA8jo

BELGORE MCHJOLM- THE DWARF

Reveal hidden contents

DWARVES:

Said to have once been humans, the Dwarves opted to take shelter underground instead of sleeping. During this time they underwent a process to make themselves stronger and more resilient. Thus the Dwarves were born. The dwarves are a proud and noble race, thinking themselves as larger than life despite being confined to their short metal bodies. They spend their time mining and building, if they’re not out adventuring, that is. The dwarves are also known for having really long hair, be it facial for the males, or the head atop their head for the females. It is said that the only part of their body that is truly flesh and bone is their heads.

McHJOLM:

CLASS: SHARPSHOOTER

SKILLS: GUNS, HEAVY ARMOR, BLUNT WEAPONS, LONG RANGE COMBAT, SPEECH

FAVORITE FOOD: GRITS AND STEAK

Belgoth McHjolm is a mighty Dwarven sharpshooter and a rebel. With his trusty mechanical horse (A motorcycle to us) McHjolm travels the kingdom of Paradise in search of excitement, where he meets up with our Dungeon Crawling heroes. McHjolm is a boisterous dwarf, and is very skilled with his motivational speeches, along with his sharpshooting skills.  As loud and obnoxious as he can be, Mchjolm is driven by dwarven spirit and would give up his life for his comrades. 

McHjolm was very notorious in his underground hometown, always trying to escape to see the surface world, and getting in trouble during the process. One day, this dwarf managed to break through the ceiling and called the surface world his home. McHjolm first encountered our heroes as an enemy, nothing more than another bandit that our dungeon crawlers had to take care of. During the fight however, McHjolm was in awe and touched by what commradery he saw, and a while after he was apprehended, he invited himself to the group, much to their reluctance. However, as he fought alongside them and encouraged them during tough times, he slowly gained their trust, making him a valuable and positive influence to the team.

de12msj-a548eafb-ce45-4f94-adce-af031d80f6ec.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybXNqLWE1NDhlYWZiLWNlNDUtNGY5NC1hZGNlLWFmMDMxZDgwZjZlYy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.rBIXZkf2vIRtgi2Rfip711El95Brer3CJcGoJsIAg4A

VILERA FLORENCE- THE GOBLIN

Hide contents

GOBLINS:

Goblins are seen as a vile and ruthless race, infamous for having an extreme hatred towards anyone other than their own. But as with most things in life, not all of them have this mindset. A subspecies of elves, Goblins are very knowledgeable in magic and have a bit of knowledge in science, leaning more towards the destructive side of things, such as creating poison, diseases, and other ailments. Some goblins, however, use this knowledge to help others in need within their kind, and some even share their knowledge to others. Goblins are commonly hostile and territorial, but there are many Crawlers who seek the aid of goblins for medical treatment. 

FLORENCE VILERA:

CLASS: ALCHEMIST

SKILLS: ALCHEMY, SCIENCE, MEDICINE, EXPLOSIONS

FAV FOOD: SNAILS

Living in seclusion for a very long time, Vilera is a rather… a peculiar one. Before joining the dungeon crawlers, she spent her days eating everything she could find, searching for ingredients to use for her potions, poisons and bombs. Living alone for most of her life, outcast by both her fellow goblins and the nearby villagers Florence took the habit of talking and making conversation with whatever was nearest to her.  Only friends she ever knew was her mask, her potions, and even her fingers and toes if she was feeling particularly lonely.

Vilera first met our dungeon crawler heroes during a quest in the swamp, when one of them was injured. Initially untrusting of this strange figure, the group was impressed with her skills as a doctor, managing to patch up their ally without any scarring. Pitying the fact she was an outcast among her own kind and the nearby village, the group invited Vilera to join them. Despite her eccentricities that can creep out the Crawlers, she is valuable and well loved by the team.

de12mza-55a3c121-f4fe-4660-9a8d-08891088939f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybXphLTU1YTNjMTIxLWY0ZmUtNDY2MC05YThkLTA4ODkxMDg4OTM5Zi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.2aVuQT0RtAMnFQeN9DexuBm-zs9T-G5bySvs0E1Rdbs

LADY SEVERINE- THE CHAOSKIN

Hide contents

CHAOSKIN:

The Chaoskin are a race shrouded in mystery, and are often intimidating to others in the kingdom of Paradise. Despite having some human features, a good half of them take on a very alien appearance: A mass of tentacles that can take the place of an arm, leg, or even all four limbs and a piercing eye with an iris resembling a spiral. This race prefers living near bodies of water, and are very intimidating in appearance. Although it is unknown how they came to be, it is said by myths that they were the spawns of the gods of chaos, whom the Chaoskin are known to worship. The Chaoskin have a very religious focused culture, putting what they think their gods would want before themselves. Though there are atheist/agnostic Chaoskin who have rejected this culture and have formed their own colonies. 

LADY SEVERINE

CLASS: MONK

SKILLS: UNARMORED, HAND TO HAND, ILLUSION, DESTRUCTION, Assasination

FAV FOOD: SUSHI

Lady Severine is a somewhat snooty person, and considers herself a champion of justice. Not a part of our group of dungeon crawlers, Lady prefers working by herself. Despite being a somewhat serious individual, Lady identifies herself as a follower of the god of Mayhem, granting her skills in unpredictable magic. In addition to dungeon crawling, she is also a well known private investigator in her village, looking into crimes from petty theft to murder cases. Having a strong sense of justice, Severine dislikes thieves who are also dungeon crawlers, feeling that the selfless should only take that role. As a result, she and Katii do not get along.

On her off time, Severine will walk the streets of her hometown, in search of a dungeon crawling job, reluctantly pulling pranks to appease her god, or stopping to get a pedicure. When on duty, if she’s in search of a criminal, she will stop at nothing to rain justice down upon them, doing what she thinks is right. Despite having different views from our dungeon crawler friends, she has, from time to time, assisted them in their goals.

killgore_sawhead__the_edgelurker_by_lordrobrainiac_de12n8h-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjkwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTEybjhoLTQ1OTBjN2U5LTdmMzQtNDVhZS04MmRiLTNhMGU5NjAwOGY4My5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.7Ql9mKx0QhodC_xrmty9tiCQ8v8Aj9h5ZZM0NhWDmaM

KILGORE SAWHEAD- THE EDGELURKER

Reveal hidden contents

EDGELURKERS:

The most feared of the many who live in Paradise. Edgelurkers, like the dwarves, are beings made from flesh and metal. Unlike the dwarves, the Edgelurkers tallest known people that live in Paradise. These mechanical giants are often stereotyped as being incredibly violent, due to their imposing appearances,  and the weapons that they’re often built with. Said to be descended from both humans and elves, the Edgelurkers were once said to have been created during the fateful year of the ancient times. 

KILGORE SAWHEAD

CLASS: BARBARIAN

SKILLS: HEAVY ARMOR, GUNS, HAND TO HAND, TWO HANDED, INTELLIGENCE

FAV FOOD: MUFFINS

With a name like Kilgore Sawhead, you would expect someone who is very bloodthirsty and violent. With an appearance like Kilgore Sawhead you would expect him to crush your head with one hand. Overall, you would think someone like Kilgore Sawhead would be one of the most dangerous people you could ever meet… You would be a bit surprised, actually. Kilgore Sawhead, while he does have a temper, is actually a very friendly soul if you get to know him, often helping around his village when he can with farming, carrying crates, fending off threats, and delivering presents to everyone during the year’s end festivals. Indeed, appearances can be quite deceiving. But again, don’t do anything to anger him, like threaten, taunt, pick on him, or else he will make you regret your decision… and Infinity forbid you threaten his village.

Kilgore was invited to join our Dungeon Crawlers, on their adventures. Despite this, the sort of gentle giant rejected this offer in order to stay and protect his home. However, if anything dares to threaten his village he considers his family, he won't hesitate to take action.

I must say that with the lengths you've gone to consstructing this world are quite keen. Eevn got some new and familiar faces here too.

Each quite interesting. I'd almost think you had some big plans with them. ;)

That said, each character definitely does look very fun to inspect and have at with a bout.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

I must say that with the lengths you've gone to consstructing this world are quite keen. Eevn got some new and familiar faces here too.

Each quite interesting. I'd almost think you had some big plans with them. ;)

That said, each character definitely does look very fun to inspect and have at with a bout.

This is an idea I've had since... I'd say mid 2010s? It originally starred Katii and Katii alone, but as the years passed, more ideas began to form, and more characters were added. Some characters were retooled from other ideas, some of them I had in mind for a while, and some of them were created as soon as last week! I feel like my time roleplaying as Katii and a few characters in the RP and my time briefly playing Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder, and the many hours i've clocked into Skyrim and other similar RPGs really gave me a lot of inspiration as to how this world should be made.

Indeed, I have a lot planned for them! Both within their story, and possibly with the RP as well. Can't make any promises, but I do have some ideas buzzing around in my head. Who knows, Maybe time will tell?

But anyways, I'm pretty excited to finally share these characters and the lore behind their world, and I hope I can continue expanding on it in the near future. They're all fun to draw and fun to write.

Also, Thanks!