Awoo.

Dr. Crusher's (Not Quite) Wonderful Fanfic Reading Emporium: I've got 99 guidelines, but quality control ain't one.

Dr. Crusher

Fair enough, but if it means anything, that was kind of the point. My Silver voice is deliberately meant to make him sound even more whiny than in '06.

Now ladies and gents, it's time for a tale of galactic proportions. You'll need to dedicate a bit of spare time for this one, for it's a long'un. It'd be called Sonic Vs His Ultimate Enemy. And here is the parchment containing this gigantic legend.

• Thumbs Up 1

OMG, I'm dying of laughter here. The ideal way to consume bad fanfic was finally discovered. You, Dr Crusher, deserve a prize for this. As I don't have one here, have an emote with silly sunglasses instead: cool.png
No, really, awesome topic. biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was requested to read this thing:  Michael Bay Presents: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OpRuDqVPRu

It's long, just fyi. By far the longest vocaroo I've ever done at 23 minutes long. And I apologize for the voice inconsistencies. It's hard to keep track of so many characters. >_>

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

So this is how Sonichu was born...

And now I'm imagining how a sequel would look. Maybe something like this?

"The sun rose over Green Hill, shining through the open window and waking Miles Prower. As the fox got out of bed, he looked over at his husband and smiled. Sonic had been completely worn out from the previous day's adventure, and would probably be sleeping till noon.

Miles went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. As the machine bubbled, he heard the sound of the mail being delivered. Stepping outside, Miles opened up the mailbox and sorted through the mail. It was nothing unusual. Just a few bills, a postcard from Cream (who was on vacation in Apotos), and...

Sonic was woken by a fox shaking him. 'Tails? What's going on?' His vulpine koibito handed him a letter. "We just got a death threat from Team Plasma," he said. As the hedgehog read the note, Miles found himself forced to ask the same question he had asked many times before: 'Sonic, what did you do this time?'"

Edited by ElectroKyurem

Oh wow this is just brilliant, I've not read any fanfics in a long while but this is actually a fantastic idea. After work tomorrow I'll try to get around recording a High school fic I remember coming across featuring sonic and a certain cat.....

And let me just say, the moment Metal Sonic started speaking like a scotsman I lost all feeling in my sides, I can never unhear it....nor do I want to.

Edited by LordMetallix

• 2 months later...

Pfftahaha, oh how I've missed these readings of yours, Crusher.

11/10 voices, would cast for offical VA.

Oh yeah, 500th post. Woo hoo.

Edited by TheSpookyMiester
  • Thumbs Up 1

You brought this upon yourself, Azure.

You have only yourself to blame for ensuring the day would come in which I was forced to have Sonic say "boom shakalaka".

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Well, I listened to it all. I'll take your criticisms and improve. Improve by wiping MephCream off the face of the Earth with a big fuck off orbital laser.

Edited by MadDocAzure

• 3 months later...

It's been a while, but some things never change, like making another bloody triple post, and so I am back with a few sources of inspiration from my good man, TCB.

First, there is the long, tear-jerking, mesmerising tale of how Sonic the Hedgehog engaged in a thought-provoking conversation with Pac-Man.

Then, there is the story of some official hedgehogs and some not-so-official hedgehogs.

Finally, there is a website. But it's not just any website...

• Thumbs Up 5

You have no idea how much I smiled when I got this in my notifications box. Good to see this thread coming back to life again!

Time to listen to this reading here...