Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

*Watching Forza 5*

Are they going to drive the cars or fuck them? Let's see some gameplay!

Edited by Zen YoshiUnity

Wait what? No more AI? What? So it's like... the L4D Director but for cars or something?

"They drive like people!"

Which is why they're still driving even though you've taken your hands off the controller?

Well that's actually a pretty cool feature. Not sure how people are going to like it after it kicks their ass multiple times though...

Typical: the games we were actually somewhat interested in only got a trailer for their spotlight, and this boring racing simulator gets all the attention.

• Thumbs Up 2

Did anyone else notice that?

He took the controller... started playing... then stopped playing... but the car still kept driving like a person was playing?

Call bullshit on this.

• Thumbs Up 4

This is why I hate cars. What's so special about them anyway? Car fanatics like this fool talk about them like they're the best thing in the world!

• Thumbs Up 3

Did anyone else notice that?

He took the controller... started playing... then stopped playing... but the car still kept driving like a person was playing?

Call bullshit on this.

Holy fuck it's the console that plays itself. :o

NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGI

This is why I hate cars. What's so special about them anyway? Car fanatics like this fool talk about them like they're the best thing in the world!

Well it's because!

"VROOOOOMMMMM NEEEAAARRROOOOWWW VROOOOMMMM BEEP BEEP!"

Thats how I act every time I play a car game.

• Thumbs Up 1

If it doesn't have quirky and colorful characters behind the wheel, I don't give a shit about your racing game.

Hey!!!

I like cars too! Real cars though. Not particularly enthralled by Forza but, I like cars.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 2

Blah blah blah blah blah "I'm talking' Blah blah blah blah blah "I'm talking some more"

Here is a trailer for Minecraft.... fucking whoppy.

There's a time and a place for a good racing simulator to show how powerful your system is. 

But you don't dedicate more time to that simulator than the new inventive games.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh wow! Mine craft is an Xbox exclusive... ... wait what? How is this an Xbox exclusive?