Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Previews

Carbo

Probably means 3D Sonic games in general.

I don't think that article writer knows that much about Sonic.

Probably means 3D Sonic games in general.

I don't think that article writer knows that much about Sonic.

He seems to be talking about one specific game. 

The 3D perspective should be familiar with "Sonic 3D" fans minus some of that game's camera quirks.

Maybe he's from Europe where Sonic 3D Blast is called Sonic 3D with the subtitle Flickies' Island.

He seems to be talking about one specific game. 

Which would be weird, considering Sonic 3D Blast didn't even have a dynamic camera whatsoever.

I really don't think this person knows the game they're referring to.

Edited by Indigo Rush

New preview from Joystiq. Can anyone make out what Zomom is saying?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/25/sonic-lost-world-video-preview/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edit: What was with that ending?

Yeah, the ending was just some pointless attempt on their part at being "funny." Just talk about the game in question, fellas -- recycling old tripe is just unnecessary and, more importantly, meh.

what.

During the running section of the honey comb part, you can hear Zomom shouting at Sonic, I can't make out what he's saying though.

what.

In the hive stage I can barley hear Zomom in the stage talking in the background, like Zazz with Windy Hill.

Ninja'd

Edited by Master Zik

I think this is going to be a running theme in SLW, I think the Deadly Six for each corresponding zone is going to egg you on during the zones, and dropping in every so often to Vs. you as a mini boss, and at the end of an actual collective zone, you Vs them properly.

That would be pretty rad actually. 

The minute that interviewer said "exploring in SLW which is unlike the classics" immediately told me she has no clue what a Sonic even is and the ending made it evident she's just meeting a "Sonic's sucky friends" quota

• Thumbs Up 2

I think this is going to be a running theme in SLW, I think the Deadly Six for each corresponding zone is going to egg you on during the zones, and dropping in every so often to Vs. you as a mini boss, and at the end of an actual collective zone, you Vs them properly.

That would be pretty rad actually. 

It's already confirmed that there's a boss counter in both Zone 2 and Zone 4 of every world. Zor, Zik, Zeena, Zazz and Zomom have all been seen in Zone 2 of their respective worlds, and Zavok has been seen in what's almost definitely Zone 2 of Sky Road

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Zomom seems to be saying 'You're just about as fast as my hunger' or something like that. He says it at 1:31 or after the first Windy Hill preview comes up.

Edited by Time Eater

Yeah, I think after each encounter the bosses interaction drives the zones forward into the next etc. Like Zomom dropping Sonic down to Desert Ruins on that pixel head at the end of the honey comb level.

The minute that interviewer said "exploring in SLW which is unlike the classics" immediately told me she has no clue what a Sonic even is and the ending made it evident she's just meeting a "Sonic's sucky friends" quota

Yeah, pretty much.

And yes, I know we could always try to ignore this stuff, since we as a fanbase all know its dumb and outsider-pandering. But I guess that's why dumb comments from reviewers and critics are so annoying, since it sends such unintelligent / negative messages that everyone's gonna repeat and assume is correct just because some big reviewing company face said it.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Prepare to enter the Sonic cycle, yet again"

Now was that flippin' necessary? Seriously...

Didn't they said the same thing about Sonic 4, Colors and Generations, too? If Lost World is anything like the previous games or has more characters or content then I think we can manage whatever they'll dish out.

Edited by sonfan1984

Stopped watching as soon as I heard the words "Sonic Cycle".

So you stopped watching at the end of the video? I... though that would be expected, really

Didn't they said the same thing about Sonic 4, Colors and Generations, too? If Lost World is anything like the previous games or has more characters or content then I think we can manage whatever they'll dish out.

Yeah...but it's getting REALLY old nonetheless.

Yeah...but it's getting REALLY old nonetheless.

Yeah, I know and right now I just see it as a lazy way for critics to dismiss a new Sonic game and copy and pasting stupid memes cause they hear others say it on internet forums.

Edited by sonfan1984