Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

I'll be honest. Aside from Smash Bros. and Bayonetta, that conference was pretty, as Komodin would say, "meh".

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh God, I need of .Gif of Megaman using the Crash Bomber on Kirby. That was glorious.

I think my stream must have been a different one to most because someone mentioned Oddworld and it never appeared on mine. Then again it was freezing and skipping so much i wouldn't be surprised if I just missed it.

It was short, but sweet. Seeing Super Smash Bros at the end (which looks awesome) and then Megaman, holy crap. That was good enough for me!

It didn't beat Sony, but some of the games shown off looked great.

I'll be honest. Aside from Smash Bros. and Bayonetta, that conference was pretty, as Komodin would say, "meh".

I wouldn't call it a conference, more like a reveal show.

The conference was terrible.

But Holy shit Megaman in Smash Brothers. I would prefer if it was X, but I'll take any Megaman at this point.

The only things that interested me were Wind Waker (which I've played before), Mario Kart, Bayonetta 2, Super Mario 3D World disappointed me (I really don't like Land) and SSB looks good on Wii-U but I'm not keen on the 3DS art style.

Sony have still won.

Edited by The Third Doctor

Super Smash Bros 4, wow. I didn't expect it to hype me again but it did.

I guess I'm going to have to eat some crow about what was shown but... Wow. The games here are of stellar quality. I'm very disappointed about the lack of third parties or any real unknown titles. But seeing these first glimpses it's hard not to get excited about the quality of what's in store. I actually feel happy about owning a Wii U now.

Overall a solid conference for what it was. I'd say it's the second best presentation of this E3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thats it? This was quite the let down.

The only things of real interest were Bayonetta 2 & Donkey Kong. (I missed the start due to buffering issues so maybe that Mario will interest me). But right now, no fucking way will I get a Wii-U.

The Third party selection was such a colossal letdown as well, games we already know about and only 3 of them that they showed were nintendo exclusive.

Alright, overall things are starting to look up for Ninty. We didn't have Jesus descending from heaven levels of awesome, but we did get some real good stuff.

Well I'm for one am disappointed. Where the fuck was Reggie!

HOLY CRAP! MEGA MAN!

....Sonic is in this too right? Right?

As I said before, I hope they reveal him sometime in the near future.

It was a fun conference, Super Mario 3D World and Smash Bros. 4 were the main attractions for me though. 3D World alone has definitely made me lean towards wanting to get a Wii U in the near future, it looks really gorgeous and I'm so fucking happy that they're adding in Peach as a playable character again since Super Mario Bros. 2.

Villager and Mega Man are awesome additions to Smash 4. I really hope the 3DS version is good in its own right, 'cause I'm definitely getting both eventually.

Donkey Kong also looked great, as did Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2. Mario Kart 8 looks sexy as fuck, and here I thought I wasn't into the series anymore.

• Thumbs Up 8

Overall, I'd say that conference was fantastic. Consistently awesome games throughout, Mario 3D World look awesome, Mario Kart 8 looks awesome, Wind Waker HD was awesome, Bayonetta 2 and X were god-tier, and Smash Bros. featuring Mega Man ALL OF MY FUCKING HYPE.

Sorry, got a bit overexcited there.

Well that was a satisfying reveal...I was actually slightly underwhelmed with the Smash Bros reveal even with Megaman, by like an inch.

But still good to see.

I'll give the Direct a 8/10. Thanks to the reboot of "Super Smash Bros.", MK 8, Super Mario 3D Land U and Bayonetta 2. 

Edited by Ming Ming Hatsune

All of this though.......can it save the Wii-U? Most of the good stuff, the stuff that will sell consoles, is coming out in 2014.........

It was short, but sweet. Seeing Super Smash Bros at the end (which looks awesome) and then Megaman, holy crap. That was good enough for me!

Pretty much this. Was it a Sony killer? Nope,  but I'm satisfied enough with the stuff they showed us.

Edited by Mr. Mayhem!

SSB was great, but still hoping we get starfox or Metroid news in the upcoming months....

A handful of games were enough to get me sold on this esp. X, Super Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Bayonetta and talked about the games along with Indie Support.

At least, they couldn't get lower than how M$ dug themselves in their grave.

Edited by AdventChild

The live stream crashed during every fucking game of interest, and skipped forwards at random during other parts. Really fucking mad. THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH PRE-RECORDED EVENTS.

I can't believe Retro's new game is Donkey Kong, that's yet another year without Metroid or StarFox. No Metroid? Really?

I mean Mario looked good, Smash looked good, but jesus christ there was nothing there we didn't know was coming. Nothing at all.

Literally the only 3rd party game we didn't know about was Abe's Odyssey. Why is everyone so content? The Wii U is being ignored by everyne but Nintendo.

They had a huge chance to drop bombs and surprise everyone by suddenly announcing "it's ok guys, our console support is actually really good and here's why"

The support is awful.

• Thumbs Up 1