Awoo.

Ian Flynn will be interviewed on the next Sonic Talk podcast. Any questions?

Jason Berry

The responsibility for that lies solely with Evan Stanley. He gave her a rough outline of what he wanted in the monster, and she just ran away with the ideas to the point that even Ian was surprised when he saw the end result after it got printed.

I know Evan's boyfriend. I'm gonna have to talk to him about this.

===

As for questions:

1. Are there going to be any long-term effects of the Second Genesis Wave being reversed? While the first wave seems negligible, surely ripping the fabric of space time twice has more enormous repercussions? Exponential/compounding damage and all.

2. How does roboticisation immunity work now, exactly? After the events of Genesis, was everyone back to their prior immunity (or lack thereof) status, or were some people rendered roboticisable who previously were not?

3. Once Silver is able to save Sally, will he be allowed to return to his future? If the future never deteriorates as a result of Sally's loss, doesn't that mean Mogul will never turn repentant and Silver will have to face his former master?

4. Exactly how do magic, chaos energy, and psychic abilities match up? We've seen that psychic powers trump chaos energy, but Naugus was able to use his magic to nearly kill Silver. Is there really any such thing as being the most powerful character, since it seems there's a rock-paper-scissors sort of setup to each type of power?

5. Will Silver react a bit strangely if he ever gets to meet Knuckles face to face, given that he's seen what Knuckles is capable of if events ever went bad for him?

• Thumbs Up 1

4. Exactly how do magic, chaos energy, and psychic abilities match up? We've seen that psychic powers trump chaos energy, but Naugus was able to use his magic to nearly kill Silver. Is there really any such thing as being the most powerful character, since it seems there's a rock-paper-scissors sort of setup to each type of power?

The way I see it, the hierarchy goes as such:

Chaos Energy > Magic = Psychokinesis.

Edmund told Silver something along the lines that the only way to defeat Chaos Energy is with more Chaos Energy. Silver's psychic powers didn't trump Chaos Energy, but rather they re-directed or guided them along a different path instead of clashing with the energy; in a straight up fight, if Silver's psychic powers were to actually clash and try to fight it, Chaos Energy would beat it regardless which was proven during his fight with Enerjak.

It's essentially the same as using someone's own strength against them, you're just sending it in a different path rather than actually going toe to toe. And the opponent would be hurting themselves as a result.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

just realized I should ask this here
Say Barry, after you guys finalize the questions list tomorrow, are you going to show it before hand, or we will just have to wait till the interview? (also check your inbox here I sent you a message)