Awoo.

Worst game you ever bought

Yoko/葉子

Hard to say because I usually avoid bad games.

But I would say that it's either Spyro: Enter the dragonfly or Unearted: Trail of Ibn Battutta.

Spyro: I love PS1 games so I got the sequel. I recall only playing it for short time before stopping and never playing it again. I just didn't have fun.

Unearted: This along with Sonic 06 is the only game which I knew that had bad reviews. I saw youtube video about it (it's on finnish) and I happened to have 75 cents on my account so I decided to try. It's bad Uncharted rip off and I love Uncharted. But it only last about hour because it's episodic but I honestly believe that episode 2 will never come out and this game joins in the ranks of Half Life 2 episodes and Sonic 4 as an incompleted episodic games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic & the Black Knight was another disappointment.

Now, it seems I'm in the minority who enjoyed Sonic & the Secret Rings. It wasn't a masterpiece, oh no, it's flawed all right, but I can definitely say I had fun with it. I bought Sonic & the Black Knight full price, expecting to get at least the same amount of fun I had with Secret Rings, if not more.

Nope. Didn't have as much fun with it. The sword controls are servicable most of the time, but they could get wonky, especially where the boss battles are concerned. It looks like you're being told to shake the Wii remote, but when you do, it's very likely the the boss will trump you and cause damage.

The only logical thing to do is to try and avoid it as best as you can, because whatever it's trying to say, it isn't saying it very well. Funny, I have that problem myself...

The writing was also average at best, though I do have to admit it has its moments. I love the beginning of the game, for one, and the cutscene where Sonic meets Sir Gawain was amazing. But otherwise? Nothing special, even as the last "serious" story in a Sonic game.

I didn't hate the game, though. But it certainly wasn't worth the $50 I spent on it back in the day. Shoulda waited for the price drop instead.