Awoo.

Animated music: Chemical Plant zone

Animatedmusic

Woah, that's a pretty interesting idea there dude. Pretty awesome seeing how you interpret the music through some simple shapes and patterns. What are you using to make this stuff and what brought you to the idea? Awesome work, seriously.

• Thumbs Up 4

Woah, that's a pretty interesting idea there dude. Pretty awesome seeing how you interpret the music through some simple shapes and patterns. What are you using to make this stuff and what brought you to the idea? Awesome work, seriously.

I am currently using Adobe Flash

but people tell me that I should learn to use Adobe After effects.

BTW

I've also done the rival theme from Pokemon Black and White 2

and Thriller from Michael Jackson

it is a pretty long story about how I came up with this idea

but this is the short version

I was just listening to a song and listened to each individual instrument.

And I just thought that someone should animate it to show all of those instruments, so people could hear those instruments better when they can actually see them move.

so when I found out that nobody had done it before, I just went with the idea and just animate some of my favourite video game songs.

Edited by Animatedmusic

I do love minimalism, and this is certainly a neat way of conveying it through music. Can't wait for any future releases you decide to put out!

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me heavily of synesthesia which is a condition I've always wondered if I have (but instead of sights, sound triggers emotion?). Either way, I was almost mesmerised by your videos, so for that I say a job well done. 

It's interesting how you've paired certain colours with certain sounds too.. I find that interesting smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...