Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Lightning McQueen is a Pixar thing

Shush you =P

Guys, I really don't think we can get any better than this right here.

Simply phenomenal.

Edited by NGw00d
  • Thumbs Up 6

Boredom today. So here's another one of those birthday things Adventure edition

554142_489950851035875_1369507606_n.jpg

Adventure throught the land of Ooo (wherever that is) with Luna <3

Edited by Prince Solaris

Yo, Bonbon, you and me are going to go travel through Hyrule and all that! It's going to be the best adventure ever!

Seriously, Adventuring through Hyrule with Bonbon? Awesome.

So I watched that preview and well, this happened to me.

tumblr_m47vhhoKsi1r9omck.gif

Can't wait!

Edited by The Deadly Debug Ring

Boredom today. So here's another one of those birthday things Adventure edition

554142_489950851035875_1369507606_n.jpg

Later guys! I'm off on an adventure through time and space with Applejack! cool.png

Later guys! I'm off on an adventure through time and space with Applejack! cool.png

Wait, we're suppose to go on a quest to find the holy grail! (at least according to my result :P)

• Thumbs Up 1

An adventure in the Mushroom Kingdom with Lyra...if she wanders off to admire the Mario Brothers, I quit.

^ No, Applejack rocks.

So, I've been staying at a castle in Pennsylvania with my Bible college for a week now, and it's been great! Really a blessing.

My friend Luke started watching the show a couple weeks ago, and now he obviously really likes it. Officially a fellow Brony. We watch it on his laptop pretty much every night. :P

Anyway, we got FL studio working on his laptop, and I started working on my very first dubstep song! It's a rough WIP, but I think it's going really well! Definitely going to include some vocal clips and the song will have a definite theme. Just not sure what yet. I'd love some feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvo3s5tgwEk

Same, but I'm with Celestia. MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL GO TOGETHER!!!

Edited by Speederino

Goodbye amigos, I'm off on an adventure through time and space with Dr. Whooves!

This will be interesting.

Edited by The Prestigious Phanpy

So I remembered that ponibooru was once a thing. Is it weird I miss that site even though I barely visited it in it's final hours (well, months really)? I guess I do have some fond memories of that site--even though the comments section could sometimes be really annoying, it could also be really awesome at times...

Oh, and apparently I'm going on an adventure in Hyrule with Fluttershy. Could be fun, I guess?

Edited by elementofchaos7

Gotta love how 10% of this thread is actually discussing the show, while the rest is fantasy land.

Well we gotta keep pony mood entertained somehow during the season breaks. Besides, reality sucks, fantasy land is much more fun. :P

Gotta love how 10% of this thread is actually discussing the show, while the rest is fantasy land.

It's why it's the only thing I constantly go in, since its usually lighthearted fun that everyone in the thread relates to and jokes around about until the next big piece of information comes in. It also serves as an updating thing of any cool pony related findings and what have you. In all honestly, it feels like a micro-message board within a message board to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Finally the moment has arrived.

Spoilers below!

http://www.equestria...l#idc-container

Darn it, Celestia! Why u no let Luna go?!

Also, I don't get why Luna is doubting Twilight after everything she has done so far with NMM, Discord, and the whole Nightmare Night thing. I know trying to save an empire is a great feat., but still.

Edit: Also from 5:29 - 5:32, the whole scene with the princesses and Twilight's cutie mark in the background. Is this foreshadowing or implying something? Will Twilight become an Alicorn/Pegacorn in the near future like in that one picture? I hoping not and that I'm looking too deep into it.

Edited by AdventChild