Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

But what if there's new news from tomorrows Nintendo Direct?

The game is out in two weeks, why would I need more info now? I'm more than satisfied with what has already been shown and I feel that I should have held some restraint and not spoil myself of every new Pokemon that has been revealed so far. And now that reviewers have gotten advance copies, any discussion of this game on the internet is devolving into little more than exchanging fake info and I also don't want to risk running into any new material that I may prefer to discover for myself.

Gekkouga - Possible Froakie evo, or new Bug type moth. It could be "gekogeko" (an onomatopoeia for a frog's croak) and "Koga-ryu" (a school/branch of ninjutsu) or "Gekkou" ('moonlight' in Japanese) and "ga" ('moth')

This is an official trademark. I am now worried because I do not want Greninja to be real. >/
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is an official trademark. I am now worried because I do not want Greninja to be real. >/

Just let it be real, man. Greninja is the best looking starter since fucking Blaziken.

LiYbosM.png

Just look at this sly fucker.

Please Jesus, please make it happen.

• Thumbs Up 5

Gotta admit.  It's growing on me.  Good art helps, mind; that first screen was terrible.

But I also am really looking forward to the other two final starter evolutions being this unpredictable.

Just let it be real, man. Greninja is the best looking starter since fucking Blaziken.

LiYbosM.png

Just look at this sly fucker.

Please Jesus, please make it happen.

I really like how it looks because they made the tongue into a fucking scarf-cape.

bang-stance.gif

ITS FUKING BANG SHISHIGAMI AS A FROG!

• Thumbs Up 2

The tongue scarf is honestly my biggest problem. It just looks awkward because it's so thick and if it's wrapped around its neck, how the heck is it supposed to fight practically? I just think it looks bizarre. :<

But Lickitung's tongue was its weapon. This Greninja's tongue is wrapped around its neck, which... isn't really useful and just looks weird to me.

The thing is, Froakie and Frogadier have the whole bubble thing going on, they're even called the Bubble Frog Pokemon. I find it hard to believe that the final form won't have a bubble motif in it.

Then again, Samurott only has a few similarities with Dewott, that was seriously the most unpredictable starter evolution ever.

I am expecting the final Froakie evolution to look vaguely like this design, though, but I'm expecting more bubble capes. They surely won't do the "bulky looking frog" like Politoed and Seismitoad or the "bulky looking Water starter" like Blastoise or Samurott.

Edited by Semi-colon e

The thing is, Froakie and Frogadier have the whole bubble thing going on, they're even called the Bubble Frog Pokemon. I find it hard to believe that the final form won't have a bubble motif in it.

Chikorita: Leaf Pokemon.

Eh, they can change.

It happens all the time.

Squirtle/Wartortle had the squirrel tail thing going on and Blastoise ends up with a tiny turtle one.

Chikorita/Bayleaf had the leaf on the head and Meganium trades it for some antennas.

Then we have Sammurot that looks nothing like the previous stages.

Also, I'm not sure about it, but it looks like Frogadier has less bubbles on his body than Froakie. Either that or the bubbles look less voluminous.

The tongue scarf is honestly my biggest problem. It just looks awkward because it's so thick and if it's wrapped around its neck, how the heck is it supposed to fight practically? I just think it looks bizarre. :<

Yeah, honestly I think it should've been Bubble Foam in shape of a scarf, the tongue kinda puts me off a little. But a lot of evolutions tend to change in some detail or another like Dewott to Samurott as folks mention before, and Meganium losing it's large Leaf that it's previous evo's had.

We'll just have to wait and see if Official Sugimori Art for the starters surface happen to surface in the next 2 weeks, otherwise, we'll see it for our own eyes in actual gameplay.

At least it ain't a bulk Frog/Toad design like Seismitoad and Politoad and not as......freaky looking a Toxicroak, no offense, I do actually like Toxicroak, but it's creepy face gives me nightmares.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 1

So has it actually been confirmed as true now or what?

No, but there is no proof that it is fake either.

The dude that posted those quickly admitted that they where "photoshopped" and fucking disappeared. Now, look at the likes of Greninja and Hawlucha. They look real as fuck, man, of course people began being skeptical about all this stuff. Maybe the dude got in trouble and tried to "fix" his mistake? Or is this a masterful ruse? Just look at Hawlucha, it has three different pics, all in different angles too.

All I know is that I freaking love both those Pokémon that I mentioned. If they are fake, mad props to the dude who created them, he actually made some fucking nice looking Fakemon compared to the shit we usually get.

Never would I thought to see the day Pokemon fans excited for a fucking wrestling bird. Its glorious.

Wrestling Bird? Where?!

And its decided, me and my crew will camp out Nintendo World the day before this game comes out. Because why the fuck not.

1380583980425.jpg

Behold, yet another fake, again from 4Chan.

However this one was too easy to figure out, they reverse the Fennekin pose in one of the pics on the official website, and also used the pic which had the worm pokemon evolving into Vivian. 

This was sloppier than their other fake images.

Is Pokemon White 2 worth playing through or should I skip it?

I bought a brand new copy but I left it in a DSi I sold. By the time it gets mailed back, I'll probably have X. Makes me wonder if I should just jump to X and skip White 2.

Is Pokemon White 2 worth playing through or should I skip it?

I bought a brand new copy but I left it in a DSi I sold. By the time it gets mailed back, I'll probably have X. Makes me wonder if I should just jump to X and skip White 2.

You're not missing much since Pokemon storylines usually stay within Gens.

But if you wanna tie up loose ends in B/W1 then sure why not.