PSI Wind

pMQ3d.jpg

So, I got:

- PS Vita

- 16GB Memory Card

- Gravity Rush

- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

- 100€

Yeah, yeah I know that the picture sucks balls, but I'm not in the mood to take another.

I got everything that I wanted so I'm pretty happy.

Edited by Tmsp

I handled all my Christmas gifts this year due to personal events.

Picked up the Wii U Deluxe the other week, and found NSMB U on Amazon Warehouse Deals for $40. Picked up Kid Icarus for its Virtual Console, and Ball also arrived from Club Nintendo. I've got Kirby's Dream Collection on order to own from GameFly since they were only charging $25 for it, can't wait for that to arrive.

My girlfriend doesn't have much money so I'm near-certain she got me a movie, which hopefully I will be able to watch that with her today. :)

A pair of boxers from my dad, and various shower stuff from my grandma and uh... My grandma's sister, having a brainfart, can't remember how your grandma's sister is called.

Eh I would have liked something else but eh. tongue.png

EDIT: OH. AND MY MOM GAVE ME THIS:

LEGO-Hero-Factory-6203-Black-Phantom.jpg

THANK YOU MOM.

And THIS guy gave me Portal 2 through Steam~

Edited by Blue Wispmas
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, even though it was a rainy and foggy Christmas, I must say I love it anyway.

The gifts, well I got plenty of nice treats in my stocking, followed by:

-A Black Wii U with Nintendo Land.

-Sonic & All-Stars Transformed for Wii-U (Even though I already have the PS3 and Vita version, 'tis cool beans)

-Civilization V from my older brother (cannot wait to give it a spin)

-A picture frame for small pictures with a digital clock at the center of it from my sister

What I got my family as follows:

-A Rolling Stones concert DVD for my Mom, since she's into concert recordings

-A fancy candle that looks like a pastry for my Sister

-Lightbulb vase for my older brother..Surprisingly, he said he actually wanted it, huh.

-A Skylanders figuring DLC thing for my younger brother

-Tepig Plush for my younger sister.

Pretty much everyone was happy.

EDIT: Forgot to get my Dad and granny a gift, but since my Dad was busy on his job and wasn't able to come, I got time to make up for it by probably buying one tomorrow, possibly for my Granny too.

Edited by Rudot

-A set of matching cologne sets("Black", "Really Ripped Abs", "Most Wanted", and Fresh Blue Musk"). Can smell it even in the box...

-New PC speakers and wireless headphones

-A portable Scrabble game

-PSN and PS+ cards(PSN is FourCartidge BTW. Getting the free games from PS+ right now...)

-Sour Jolly Ranchers and a can of candy I can't eat cause I don't have any teeth

-Subway card(No I'm not fat, if anything I'm underweight)

And that's it. Overall... Meh. I didn't even have a wishlist for anything though... It's the thought that counts though. =)

Edited by FourCartridge

I gots

Parents:
Wii U Premium with Nintendoland
New Super Mario Bros U
Pokémon SoulSilver
Pokémon LeafGreen
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Metroid II: The Return of Samus
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Mars and Friends: Selection Box
I asked for all of those things...
well except for the selection box
and they got me something as a surprise
An iPhone 4s on contract (unlimited texts and internet) with a Sonic hardcover
BAW BUT I ASCSED FOR A SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
Seriously though, no words for how happy I am
Siblings:
Ted DVD
Castle Crashers (Steam)
This HD switch box thing, so i can have 2 HDMIs plugged in at once
Other Relatives:
Pokémon the Movie 14: Black and White Dual pack DVD
Tenacious D Rize of the Fenix Deluxe
Dandy Annual 2013
Wood Work Car things
£20 and a £10 gift voucher
Friends:
Pokémon Yellow (with a working save battery)
Tails Free Riders Figure
Sonic Unleashed
White Toblerone
3 GBA games (Megaman Battle Network 3 White, Robotech(?) and a Splinter Cell game)

Today was a good day

Edited by Santa Rawrs

Even your family think you smell~

Bleh I already said I didn't like my dad rawrs

AND AT LEAST I'M NOT A THOUSAND YEARS OLD GIT YOU OVERSIZED DINOSAUR >:U

tumblr_mfljmblTon1qhi4j7o1_1280.jpg

Mollfie got me Kirby’s Adventure Wii, Professor Layton 4 (yeah I’m a bit behind on Layton lol, lotta games came out when 4 did and I had to make my choice), New Headset, Two New Hoodies (one of which I had early coz I needed it lol), Nando’s Sauce set thing coz I mentioned it looked cute lol, and a new SD Card that, while I originally wanted it for my 3DS, I’m currently using it to install some new Steam games since my comp is chock-full.  Oh, and a beard trimmery shaver thing.

My Mumsie and Step Dad got me Brave, Mario Candy Canes, Keane Album (I’m not the hugest fan of them these days but I made a tradition of buying every album in physical release so), Ferrero Rocher (Yaaay we wanted these but so expensive), Scott Pilgrim Colour Volume 1, and an Marks and Spencer voucher for £50!  D8  Which I totally needed for clothes so yay.

My bro got me Giana Sisters on Steam, and my sis got me the robot t-shirt.  My Dad got us that massive box of Thorntons (he’s never been a huge gift person lol).

Molly’s parents got me that Doctor Who TARDIS toy (out of the blue, we didn’t even know they knew we liked Doctor Who), as well as most of the other random odds and ends and chocolates/biscuits (others were from stockings Molly or my Mum put together).

Also my online friend Cyphorian (Cypher from Sonicanime.net, if there are any fellow veterans in the room) very kindly got me Jet Set Radio totally out of the blue.

I won’t list of all of Molly’s presents but the ones I got her were the limited edition of Skyrim, the Perspective! guide comic book, Pokémon Black 2 and the Brita Water Filter (which was kind of a present for “the household” but she loves getting stuff like that and I wanted to get her something she wanted but hadn’t asked for lol).  Molly had a lot more money than me this year for the first time so don’t think I was being stingy coz she bought me a load more.  >8U

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 3

My Christmas was relatively low key due to financial reasons but I managed to get some good things from my mom and dad so here's my list of goodies:

-Pack of 30 vintage railroad postcards with a fair amount of them winter themed

-1965 Lotus Formula 1 T-shirt from Hunziker Apparel

-December 2012 issue of Top Gear UK magazine

-Classic Trains 2013 calendar

-$35 dollars in gift-cards spent immediately on Steam

-Railworks Northeast Corridor Add-on

-Railworks Acela Express Add-on

-Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

-Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange.

Edited by Cobalt_Bolt
  • Thumbs Up 1

- A Wii U Pro.

- Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed on Wii U.

- 2000 Wii/DSi points.

- About £150 cash altogether.

- A nice bunch of clothes from New Look.

- A finely embroidered shawl.

- Too much chocolate :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Everything I got:

A CUSTOM ORNAMENT FEAT. A PICTURE OF MY LATE MOM

SONIC RACING TRANSFORMED (360) (with Hot-Wheels Danica Patrick car)

RAYMAN ORIGINS (360)

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN (360)

2 CHICAGO BULLS SHIRTS

WE LOVE FINE GREEN POWER RANGER HOODIE

ADVENTURE TIME SHIRT

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES SHIRT

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SHIRT

$50 WALMART GIFT CARD

A COOLER FULL OF STUFF FROM OMAHA STEAKS (Yummy!)

Not a bad haul this year.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 1

- A new wallet!

- A portable chess table!

- A Jazwares Eggman with Egg Fighters!

- A Hershey's chocolate bar!

I got a pretty awesome haul this year!  I'm really thankful for all I got.

GAMES:

-Dark Souls (PS3)

-Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

-Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)

-LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)

-Fallout 3 GOTY Edition (360)

-Halo 4 (360)

-The Sly Collection (PS3)

-Silent Hill Downpour (360)

-XCOM Enemy Unknown (PS3)

-Paper Mario TTYD (Gamecube)

I also got some books:

-Creating Animated Cartoons with Character - by Joe Murray

-The Alchemy of Animation - by Don Hahn

-The Art and Making of Peanuts Animation - by Charles Solomon

-Your Career in Animation - by David B. Levy

-The Art of Wreck-It-Ralph - by Jennifer Lee and Maggie Malone

I was particularly surprised by the WiR art book.  I didn't even know there was one already.  Besides that, I got some art supplies and a cool shirt.  I'm really happy with my gifts this year.  I hope everyone else is having a great holiday as well!

I would be playing my games right now, but my sister is playing her present, Glover for the N64.  Don't ask.

My load:

-Wii U Deluxe Set

-A couple shirts, a sweater, and a bigass winter jacket

-A body wash/cologne/etc. set

-20 bucks.

I'm happy! :D

Oh, I got one last gift from my grandmother when she came over for Christmas lunch; a Sonic beanie hat.

Interesting.

I got a Wii U Deluxe, Wii U Pro Controller, New Super Mario Bros U, Ben 10 Omniverse Wii U, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U, Batman Arkham City Wii U, Nintendoland, Headphones, Clothes, Candy, and £140.

Not too shabby I guess.

Hahahaha,

Look at all you people and your ridiculous Christmas hauls.

I got......a Vegetarian Christmas lunch, which was a huge surprise, since we've never had Christmas....er....well anything before.

As for gifts well....I've received less gifts in my lifetime than some of you have in a single Christmas.

I'm not bitter........

Nope.

• Thumbs Up 6

My christmas (and birthday gift) this year was just rent on my apartment since I've been tight on money, XD. Though in a stocking I also got some little but nice things like candy and a 20 dollar gamestop gift card (will probably buy a PSN card and then Munch HD with it XD). Little barebones this year but it's been a great Christmas seeing my family and dog again.

• Thumbs Up 1

This be a mighty fine stash o' booty, lads. (heehee, booty.)
dscn0046sf.jpg

I took some close up shots of the stuff in case they can't be made out in the group picture.

My dad used one of those special shirt stickers that are stuck by using an iron on a plain white T-shirt, and made me a shirt with a picture of a dancing little orange blob from a series of advertisements I always laugh at. I love that little orange blob, it's an excellent dancer and just so cute. <3

My brothers sneaked out and got me a Wii U, with NintendoLand, New Super Mario World U and Rabbids Land. I was having trouble deciding if I wanted one, but now that ones here, it's an awesome surprise. smile.png

My sister got me Samba De Amigo on Wii and a Sonic Generation figure with codes for those secret trophies in the game. My brothers also got me more of a hit live action TV show I like on DVD, called Burn Notice, as well as Mass Effect 3, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for PS2 and a John Pinette stand up DVD. Hehe, he's funny.

Meanwhile, I had forgotten that 4kids no longer had the rights to One Piece, and I didn't own a dub on DVD, so I splurged out on those. tongue.png ...and a lot of other things. lol

While getting way too many things for Christmas has become part of the tradition for me, I can't help but feel like a 24 carat jerk when I see the very little some of you guys get.

But as long as your happy and have enjoyed your day, then that makes me feel much better.

• Thumbs Up 2

I didn't get much.

$200 cash (I've also ordered New Super Mario Bros U with some of it. It should come in a few days) and a Wii U Deluxe console.

I got The Dark Knight Rises on DVD.

51YfXbE69vL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Could we be getting a Nightwing spin-off in the not to distant future?

I also got the 2013 Futurama calendar, which is a series I love.

61VaSkx3ccL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by Silent Nightwing