Awoo.

Disturbing things you found in Sonic?

Spin Attaxx

• 3 weeks later...

Oh god... how could I forget the Sonic Live in Sydney puppets and costumes?! See them here, but warning: YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER SEEING THEM.

SA2 in general is pretty disturbing when you think about it. As Verte said before, Lost Colony was quite creepy when you thought about it. The fact that Gerald wanted to fuck the planet up because G.U.N. killed Maria was a bit disturbing. But eh...

Sonic CD: Ruining your childhood : ).

I don't see what this post has to do with the topic so if you could elaborate on this that'd be great.

There's the fact that Rouge's car from SA2, or the Batmobile as I like to call it (lol), looks like a big ol' weiner... I do NOT want to know what she's compensating for there... *shivers*

There's the fact that Rouge's car from SA2, or the Batmobile as I like to call it (lol), looks like a big ol' weiner... I do NOT want to know what she's compensating for there... *shivers*

Yeah, I think SomeCallMeJohnny made a notice of Rouge's giant white dickmobile in his SA2 Playthrough with Elliot...except it got taken down for whatever reason, so there is no way I can reference it here.

I don't see what this post has to do with the topic so if you could elaborate on this that'd be great.

Uhh. The creepy sound test screens. The USA soundtrack music. Is that enough information?

She just really likes dingle dangles.

Robotnik spends his whole life trying to enslave animals. He has no family left, or a wife or kids. He lives alone and builds robots, and plots revenge against a relatively giant, blue, talking hedgehog. God knows what he does in his offtime.That's disturbing

• Thumbs Up 2

Robotnik spends his whole life trying to enslave animals. He has no family left, or a wife or kids. He lives alone and builds robots, and plots revenge against a relatively giant, blue, talking hedgehog. God knows what he does in his offtime.That's disturbing

If Nega is a descendant of Eggman, then he must have gotten jiggy at some point. That's disturbing.

• Thumbs Up 5

I played Sonic 3 today and realized, what if there are little animals trapped inside contraptions that you can't break?

Such as the flamethrowers in Launch Base or the things that try to freeze you in Ice Cap?

I played Sonic 3 today and realized, what if there are little animals trapped inside contraptions that you can't break?

Such as the flamethrowers in Launch Base or the things that try to freeze you in Ice Cap?

The games have always a sort of Fridge Horror to them if you consider that every Badnik you ignore is an animal destined to die in a robotic shell in-universe sad.png

Speaking about Eggman's antics, Archie Eggman is one fucked-up sicko. I found the Egg Grapes to be absolutely horrific. Mobians go in, corpses come out. These things literally drain the lifeforce of Mobians in order to power Eggman's operations and even momentary exposure to them can cause addling of the mind as seen in Charmy.

And the reason as to why Eggman uses them to commit mass murder? Because it's fun and because he can.

And Archie Sonic has sympathy for this monster? What a big "Up yours" to Eggman's victims, the fact that this monster who is in no way redeemable doesn't have his insanity taken advantage of and taken out of power for good and made to pay for his crimes though that would likely go against mandates and take out the 'definitive' Sonic villain. Although it is agreeable to an extent how Sonic loses it when Eggman reveals the world roboticiser and he outright shouts that he should never have given him mercy.

I found it additionally sick how even an infant was this close to being Egg Graped when the citizens of Knothole were sent to the Egg Grapes after Knothole was levelled.. Namely Alexis Acorn, Elias' step daughter. That is messed up.

I'm not really sure,but I think it's kinda that Eggman wasn't really a threat while he was crazy and wasn't accountable while he had no ability to understand what he did.

Though It would have still made more sense if he was 'gotten rid of' for everyone's safety with the added implication that it might have been more humane anyway,(that is what you were getting at,  right? I don't think death is a valid form of punishment anyway), it was kind of handwaved in that by having him captive there was a tactical advantage, which I'm not fond of.

Edited by Mysterics

Speaking about Eggman's antics, Archie Eggman is one fucked-up sicko. I found the Egg Grapes to be absolutely horrific. Mobians go in, corpses come out. These things literally drain the lifeforce of Mobians in order to power Eggman's operations and even momentary exposure to them can cause addling of the mind as seen in Charmy.
Had to look these things up after reading your post as I don't really follow or care for Archie...

Egg_Grape_Chamber01.png

That's... Pretty gruesome :S

I really, really don't like the idea of something like that being related to Sonic at all. Stuff like this and that Enerjak picture with the lifeless characters pinned to the wall just alienates me from Archie Sonic to be honest. I know there have been dark moments in Sonic's game history but never anything like that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Had to look these things up after reading your post as I don't really follow or care for Archie...

Egg_Grape_Chamber01.png

That's... Pretty gruesome :S

I really, really don't like the idea of something like that being related to Sonic at all. Stuff like this and that Enerjak picture with the lifeless characters pinned to the wall just alienates me from Archie Sonic to be honest. I know there have been dark moments in Sonic's game history but never anything like that.

The Egg Grapes alone prove that Archie Eggman is an irredeemable monster. His atrocities are truly horrendous from completely destroying Charmy's Kingdom and it's people (Golden Hive Colony) to ordering Mecha Sally on her own brother in an attempt to have her commit fratricide completely unwillingly to being completely willing to fire the World Roboticiser despite the fact that it would result in anything mechanical blowing up. This means that he doesn't give a damn that his own Dark Egg Legion would be slaughtered en-masse as they are part mechanical.

These incidents are just a handful. The way he commits these crimes without any remorse, treating it all like a fun game and glorying in what he is doing paints him as the biggest monster the Sonic franchise has ever had and is likely to ever have.

• Thumbs Up 1

In one of them, you can see a little kid.

Thats....too fucked up for my tastes, thank you.

How about a baby?

5af42x.png

Yep, the baby who is crying in her mother's arms is actually King Elias' step daughter. That fact that she came this close to being Egg Graped shows how fucked-up Eggman is.

How about a baby?   [img=http://i48.tinypic.com/5af42x.png]   Yep, the baby who is crying in her mother's arms is actually King Elias' step daughter. That fact that she came this close to being Egg Graped shows how fucked-up Eggman is.
And this is why I dont read the Sonic comic.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Archie Eggman does this all while singin' and a dancin' and feinting mistakes and failures. It's dark.. maybe too dark, yeah.

But I love Archie Eggman now because he's left the "grr i'm a villain who takes everything too seriously grr" and he's become a genuinely well-written insane genius and that's not very common.

• Thumbs Up 1

This AoSTH screenshot:

aosthdead.jpg

It's just the syrup from the pancakes, but the way it leaks onto the floor and the colour make it look a lot like blood. It was funny first time watching this, but there was a dark tone to it too.

skip to 1:10

(looks like Scratch's face is bleeding too if you pause a 1:06ish)

Edited by Guest

Speaking of the Archie Comics, in one of the alternate universes, one of Dr. Kintobor's experiments with Chaos Emeralds accidentally mutated Sonic and his friends into giant godzilla like monsters.

Rabbot-Zilla.jpg

Everything in the archie sonic comic's in general, as much as im interested in reading the stories everytime im at the store and just even look at them for a bit, something about them gives me this weird vibe and the whole thing isn't as bright and cheery as all the other sonic stories ive come to love, but this very dark and deep story where sonic character's die and are even more violence proned than normal.