Awoo.

Disturbing things you found in Sonic?

Spin Attaxx

Prelates.jpg

Just guessing here, but if the name of the character that Prelate-S's core belongs to happens to be Saffron, I'm never reading the comics, ever.

EDIT: OH. MY. POLOKUS.

Edited by Murfy

Something else. On the Egg Carrier, there's a pool. That means Eggman swims. Imagine him in swimming trunks. Good night everyone, sweet dreams.

Adding on to Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla, the way Erazor transforms into him in the cutscene was disturbing (unless you're able ignore the opera singing in the English version). What exactly is he spewing out of his mouth? Sonic's expression throughout the whole thing just sums it up for me.

Something else. On the Egg Carrier, there's a pool. That means Eggman swims. Imagine him in swimming trunks. Good night everyone, sweet dreams.

...I just see a fat guy with thin legs and a moustache in trunks.

Honestly, you Sonic fans play up Eggman as the single most hideous thing the world's ever seen too much. Pfft.

...I just see a fat guy with thin legs and a moustache in trunks.

Honestly, you Sonic fans play up Eggman as the single most hideous thing the world's ever seen too much. Pfft.

086eggman.jpg

...I think he prefers the one-piece bathing suit.

• Thumbs Up 7

Oh. If he DID wear trunks, I'd see him as one of those guys you see at the beach.

You know the ones: the ones whose stomach flops over the top of the trunks and have the world's hairiest legs.

And maybe manboobs.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as disturbing, but I once paused Sonic Adventure while Sonic was in mid jump in the Station Square hotel lobby where you get the crystal ringsee Sonic staring at the screen/right into my soul.

I don't have a proper screen cap of it, but here's a sketch:

http://ne1.attach.mail.ymail.com/us.f1203.mail.yahoo.com/ya/securedownload?mid=2_0_0_1_1137321_AMtVimIAAH20ULENfgI0iG53ibE&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&cred=Ti0ZclIzudDi8AEgvgTcWj63y6HpcXxJIHw3clrnPGN9nBzm2ZgtSQcfFL9m_P1dpdkC2ihURhVbCfrWVx6_VPqjzK5BM48Km8Tz7NvnhwIrz9V0BVdCLvH4bw--&ts=1353780741&partner=ymail&sig=XoQS712T4FTU8_xnC8lQSg--

Relevant AoStH screencap:

Y5Xni.png

Grounder's face says it all.

XeDyo.png

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 9

Ah, speaking of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, there's also this bit from the later episodes:

disservice_2032.jpg

Ghastly, isn't it?

• Thumbs Up 3

This song has always creeped me out, and still does.

There's just something disturbing about it, that I can't put my finger on...

Also, I think the test level in SA2 is cool and all, but something about it sorta makes me think it is disturbing, especially since I got in there by accident while playing SA2 for the Ps3. I so did not see that coming. It has to be that it reminds me of a creepypasta. :B

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic's eyes in particular are really creeping me out here. o_o

Sonic's eyes are creeping you out? What about the guy in the middle who looks like he HAS NO EYES. (The one above Shadow and Tails)

Anyways, I find the Second half of Red Mountain unsettling in general. I mean, we have Dancing Skeleton Prisoners in cells with what look like electric chairs.

This is also the music played during the section....I don't know about you, but the man screaming in the background sounds really eerie, as the way he shouts "Owwww" and the fact there are dead prisoners in the background make me think that this song is their plea for freedom from the volcanic mountains.

• Thumbs Up 2

How about Sonic's eyes? How about how they are, as Linkara said, two egg-whites fused together, and how it's like one eye with two pupils?

Sonic's eyes are creeping you out? What about the guy in the middle who looks like he HAS NO EYES.

He's a bad guy, and thus has BLACK PUPILS because he's SO EVIL. Dr. Finevitus's eyes just look like that.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned what I find the creepiest thing yet! I'm sure there are other creepy things I could think of but

Just a bit of fridge logic? Consider the fact that the main part of the song is made up what is essentially a mutated version of children going "yaay!"

Seriously.... that's insanely creepy.

That's not creepy at all, it's actually a good piece of music from a great soundtrack. Now the US gameover music is a thousand times more disturbing than this ever could be.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's not creepy at all, it's actually a good piece of music from a great soundtrack. Now the US gameover music is a thousand times more disturbing than this ever could be.

Sonic CD US Boss music takes the frosting.

He's a bad guy, and thus has BLACK PUPILS because he's SO EVIL. Dr. Finevitus's eyes just look like that.

Doesn't exactly make it any less creepy...

128amy.jpg

So, how about the ghosts from the "Ghost of the Old Castle, King Boom Boom." episode of Sonic X. To me, those things are unsettling. Look at it, it has light red eyes with dark yellow irises and beady, soul piercing pupils, as well as sharp, black, fang like teeth. And let's not forget what they do....

ep19_16.jpgep19_07.jpg

They posses those who walk their castle halls and twist them into sadistic little monsters until they are expelled, but that's not the end of it. Once they posses someone, the original person's soul is trapped in a purgatory-like-dimension.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm probably alone on this, but I've always found the biolizard very unnervering.

Untitled-2_copy.png

I mean, for one, the fact that it's so deformed that it lacks back legs and has blobs instead with tubes going into it's eyes along with that strange smile-looking mouth... It's just very uncanny to me. Also, the loud cat-like scream it makes when you damage it. It's basically a creature that's been horribly mutilated by experiments and now needs to be put on constant life support.

OH YEAH, one more thing, the fact your chance to attack it is when it doing that hyperventilating thing... yeesh

Im so accustomed to the Biolizard at this point that i sometimes forget just how cool it looks. Thank you for reminding me!

Ah, speaking of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, there's also this bit from the later episodes:

disservice_2032.jpg

Ghastly, isn't it?

They obviously put that image in, knowing it would one day be a meme among the Sonic fanbase.

"Get a load of this, baby."

*Runs away in merry delight*

... Marry me? XD

Photo.png

Sonic's eyes in particular are really creeping me out here. o_o

Oh heck yeah. Nightmare fuel to the extreme.

And thus, why Dark Enerjak is probably the most scary, morbid villain ever introduced in Sonic fanon. At least Super Sonic kills you. Rather than taking your soul and maiming it for his sick purposes.

When I first saw that page I was all, "...well. Crap just got real."

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice Hedgehog

I'm probably alone on this, but I've always found the biolizard very unnervering.

Untitled-2_copy.png

I mean, for one, the fact that it's so deformed that it lacks back legs and has blobs instead with tubes going into it's eyes along with that strange smile-looking mouth... It's just very uncanny to me. Also, the loud cat-like scream it makes when you damage it. It's basically a creature that's been horribly mutilated by experiments and now needs to be put on constant life support.

OH YEAH, one more thing, the fact your chance to attack it is when it doing that hyperventilating thing... yeesh

And that music. That chilling music that is basically signifying despair. Well, maybe not so much the lyrics, but the score, yes.

Just listen to it;

Dark, depressing, and eerie.

...Is it bad that this is also my favorite song in the franchise? happy.png;;

Edited by Christmas Blaire
  • Thumbs Up 2