Awoo.

Do you think there will ever be another Sonic T.V show?

Generations

I would love to see another Sonic TV show but sadly, I just don't think it's going to happen sad.png or at least, not for a very long time. Sonic X didn't prove to be popular enough, and because of this reason, I'm sure SEGA would have second thoughts about making another show. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic X did well enough to get renewed for a third season entirely despite finishing, which I'd call a considerable rarity in the cartooning world for titles that aren't overwhelmingly popular. And last I recall, it's still showing in international markets anyway. It isn't MLP material, but I'd hesitate to call the show an under-performing failure either.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'd love to see another Sonic series and maybe one actually in the same continuity as the games in order to tie things up more. Sonic X was a good show but it adapted the games into its own thing and was good in its own right however i'd like to see a show completely original. The game continuity has a lot of holes and I really think a show and other media would do some justice rather than these shows that aren't set within the games. Sonic continuity is really spread out for a franchise and I believe it better needs tied together.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it could happen. I remember back when AoStH, SatAM, and SU were the only Sonic TV shows that existed and I was wondering when we'd get a new one. A few years later, Sonic X finally came along and it was while the franchise wasn't very popular at all (or at least compared to how it is now). Perhaps Sega doesn't see the need for a new cartoon anytime soon because even with reruns, Sonic X is still very successful.

If we do get another one, I would prefer it to have western animation. It seems these days anime is incredibly low-budget and Sonic not being popular in Japan wouldn't help matters.

• Thumbs Up 3