Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Since I know this is the last part of the game I'm going to do a lot of back tracking to complete all the side quests first.

Okami was so much longer than I thought it would be (which in the end is a good thing). I picked it up thinking it was going to be a quick little romp only to find that it consumes time like there’s no tomorrow. It’s not the worst offender, but the hours really start to rack up after a while.

I’ve booted up Gears of War II a lot recently. Me and my Bro figure that its time to take hoarde mode down a few pegs. The game is so much fun and leaving cover to deliver a fatal punch-out or curb-stomp in the middle of an epic firefight always gets the blood pumping.

Okami is incredibly long, but fantastic and totally worth all those hours. Time well spent in my opinion! But yeah, when I first played I was like "this must be the end, it feels very final...wait...nope I have more to do!?" lol

The original and very best Call of Duty on PC!

..Oh noes, Gabz is addicted to WWII games. XD

What about WWII games... WITH NAZI ZOMBIES! :blink:

My friend got my hooked on CoD games... my favorites are 2, 4, and 5.

CoD 2 is the best game overall, 5 has the best single player, and 4 is really fun against friends in multiplayer.

What about WWII games... WITH NAZI ZOMBIES! :blink:

I must admit, that's random. But funny. XD

My friend got my hooked on CoD games... my favorites are 2, 4, and 5.

CoD 2 is the best game overall, 5 has the best single player, and 4 is really fun against friends in multiplayer.

Ohhh. I've never played CoD 2 before, but I think I should someday. I do know that the main three alot of CoD gamers enjoy most are CoD 1, 2 and 4. I don't get why there's so much hate for 5, it looks awesome. O.o It's got alot more actual violence and gore in it than the other games too, which makes it more realistic. And multiplayer looks great!

They should really make a WWI game someday though. I know it was not as exciting, but it would be something different for a change. Or maybe a CoD game from the Nazi's point of view! Then again, that might be controversial..

In advance, I just ordered Eternal Sonata for my XBOX 360 and I will hopefully be playing that by this Thursday or Friday.

I've been playing a bunch of shit.

I just recently found all of the episodes for Commander Keen, Crystal Caves, and Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, which are all old DOS games that I used to play quite a lot when I was a young'un. If you've never played these games before then go do so, there are some entries that are shareware and easily obtainable. They all play alike, and they're generally typical side-scrolling platformers), but they make up for the formula with increasing difficulty, a shitload of hidden secrets, and very sexy graphics.

Go play some DOS games.

I did download Megaman 9 and Bomberman recently, so I've been testing them out too.

Is Megaman 9 any good? I've been thinking of buying it but need an unbiast opinion on whether its worth it or not.

Also I am now currently playing platinum trying to EV a physically attackive Lucario

Lost Winds (WiiWare) - Well, I WAS playing it. Until I was about to get out of the room after getting Deo's last memory thing and it freezed on me. Fuck that.

Lunar: Dragon Song (DS) - I know nothing about this game. The only reason I'm playing it is because it was on a list of games that came free when ordering my DSi. The rest of the games were all shovelware coincidently. I'm just now getting used to the gameplay, and I just got to the second town.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis Via Wii Homebrew) - I was bored, and I felt like getting all the emeralds without cheating this time. (Unless you count Save Stating before the Special Stage)

n (PC) - If you've never heard/played this game yet, download it (It's legal >_>). It's a platformer with a bit of stealth involved, and has the best physics engine ever, with 500 levels.

Currently going for the platinum of Resident Evil 5, attempting to do the story on professional mode. It's a lot harder than the others, but only for the fact that Shevas Ai isn't so smart... e.g. She tends to shoot enemies with explosives whilst standing right beside them. And she simply refuses to help me when I'm displaying dying status... bitch.

It's a good game... but when it follows on the shoulders of the entire resident evil history... it's quite poor.

Although I did like how the ending is very similar to the original, how they all fly away in a helicopter... although I would rather it be flown by Barry Burton!

But what was with all the references to the T-1000 in terminator 2... maybe Wesker saw the movie and liked him?

After finally finishing up Silver Star Story Complete (reactions were meh. The original was a better game overall, me thinks. Still a pretty good game, though.), I've decided to uncover Lunar 2 in an attempt to finish it once and for all. I decided to hack my save onto my PC so I could play it on my PSP, and I put a good couple of hours of level grinding into it. One of these days I might buy the Sega CD version...

I'm also still playing Disgaea, and have managed to make it up to a little past after fighting Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, and I've only spent 45 hours on it! A crime, I tell you, to release a game this addictive on a system with a 4 hour battery life.

I've also made it to Hard Rock mode on Elite Beat Agents, which is strangely giving me less problem than Sweatin' mode did.

Lunar: Dragon Song (DS) - I know nothing about this game. The only reason I'm playing it is because it was on a list of games that came free when ordering my DSi. The rest of the games were all shovelware coincidently. I'm just now getting used to the gameplay, and I just got to the second town.

Is that any good? I've been thinking about picking that up (for obvious reasons) but I dunno.

Ok, now that I have a WORKING copy.

One Piece Unlimited Adventure (Wii)

Funny, I just got that a week or so ago and finished it on Friday. Still playing it a bit, since beating the last boss only got me around 36% completion.

Red Alert 3: Uprising and Far Cry 2. Far Cry 2's fire is very hypnotic you can sit and watch it for hours. You burn a small patch of grass and then suddenly the whole Savannah is up in flames. Dynamic fire needs to be in more games.

Edited by Ell678

Okami on the Wii. I've had this for an age but never really played it so I'm on a mission to finish it.

I want Okami on Wii, even though I have and I adore the PS2 version. You should definetly keep going, it's an amazing game.

I hate Eternal Sonata, there's nothing really wrong with it though. I just got bored really fast.

Lost Winds is so good, it sucks that it froze on you!

I ordered Condemned 2 since it was on sale at Best Buy for $10, unfortunately Devil May Cry 4, Soul Calibur 4, and other good games besides Condemned 2 were completely sold out.

So I will chalk up Eternal Sonata and Condemned 2: Bloodshot to my now playing list... I may have second thoughts on Condemned 2, but I heard it's good. If anything I can turn a profit off of it at Gamestop if I hate it.

Finished CoD in a matter of days. LOL EASY, but a very good game! I enjoyed it. Stalingrad and Berlin are my favourite stages, even though they're tough as hell. I just like 'em 'cos they're super epic. <D

"Traitor~!"

And now I'm playing the expansion pack, United Offensive. WOW. It's really hard! @__@ There's machine guns and Germans around every corner, sheesh! It'll certainly take me a while to beat this one, I think.

I want Okami on Wii, even though I have and I adore the PS2 version. You should definetly keep going, it's an amazing game.

I hate Eternal Sonata, there's nothing really wrong with it though. I just got bored really fast.

Lost Winds is so good, it sucks that it froze on you!

Yeah I'll play some more of it tonight.

Yeah I remember playing Lost Winds and it crashed on me, that really sucked but I cant fault the overall quality of the game itself. An awesome WiiWare game looking forward to Lost Winds 2. :)

Okami is the best game I've ever played ever. Just beats out Shenmue due to the fact that the latter remained unfinished.

I found LostWinds a bit annoying in that there was no kind of maps or signposting. A lot of people apparently had this issue, and the developers said they'll be sure to address it in the sequels, so that's good.

Huh? Why? The Wii version doesn't really add anything new - in fact, it removes something: see end credits and the song that goes with it. It also apparently suffers from horrendous controls.